The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Chuckles-

Fine fine. I don't think Fr33k is in any condition to tie a good knot right now anyway.

I'm surprisingly dextrous for a guy who's already developing a hangover from drinking before he's gone to bed. :p

Edit: Speaking of bed, I'm going there now. G'night Litizens!

Last edited:
Nearly 3 years and just over a hundred posts.
Going to miss Jacob and Elena :rose:
Hope the ending was enough for them!
(And for marauder :rose:)

I'll buy you a bikini. It'll be well worth the money.

I hope your bed finds you well, and that your dreams are as wicked and pleasant as I know you are.

From what I've gathered, anyway. My brand of trouble can come later. If time permits, of course. *chuckle*

I really hate bikini's. More so bikini tops. Especially the ones with strings and crap. They're pointless. And worthless. Which I get is why everyone loves them. Or men rather. Or whatever. But I'm nondiscriminate. I dislike them generally speaking. And find wearing them to be very frustrating.

This messaged was approved and paid for by the Dominant men of lit campaign to string wicked up and leave her a naked quivering mess.

Oh dear. When did it suddenly become necessary to "string me up?"

......oh dear.

Just fine. I'm generally hangover free. My head hurt a little before I went to bed, but I'm not feeling any ill effects now.

*high fives* to that mister. *fingers crossed*

I generally wake up feeling alright. And then about a half hour to an hour later I feel hung over. So. I'm drinking my coffee. Eating my toast. And popping extra strength excedrin just in case. But for the moment...no hangover.

I really hate bikini's. More so bikini tops. Especially the ones with strings and crap. They're pointless. And worthless. Which I get is why everyone loves them. Or men rather. Or whatever. But I'm nondiscriminate. I dislike them generally speaking. And find wearing them to be very frustrating.

Oh dear. When did it suddenly become necessary to "string me up?"

......oh dear.

*high fives* to that mister. *fingers crossed*

I generally wake up feeling alright. And then about a half hour to an hour later I feel hung over. So. I'm drinking my coffee. Eating my toast. And popping extra strength excedrin just in case. But for the moment...no hangover.

Well, I'm not opposed to you having a different style of swimsuit. Might not be up to me though. *chuckle*

It's not necessary to string you up, it's just more fun that way.

And, yes it's quite the blessing. *high five returned*

Ha.
Used to be, I get drunk, my DAD got the hangoverish feelings the next day. Happened for about 2 years.

Oh wow. I wonder if someone else gets my hangover...

Good thing I don't drink often.

....*high fives* to that mister. *fingers crossed*

That's what use to happen to me. I'd wake up just fine but about an hour later.. *boom* Glad I stopped doing that crap.

LT?

Lovely to wake up after having about seven hours sleep but not so lovely to wake up to the smell of smoke. It looks thicker today too.

Well, I'm not opposed to you having a different style of swimsuit. Might not be up to me though. *chuckle*

It's not necessary to string you up, it's just more fun that way.

And, yes it's quite the blessing. *high five returned*

Good thing I don't drink often.

Me. In a swimsuit. Generally consists of a sports bra swimsuit top. Not the stupid kind that doesn't hold anything. The kind I can play volleyball in and not have to worry. Yeah that. And like. Board shorts. That is my swimsuit attire.

And apparently the stringing up...of....oh hell. Fuck it.

That's what use to happen to me. I'd wake up just fine but about an hour later.. *boom* Glad I stopped doing that crap.

LT?

Lovely to wake up after having about seven hours sleep but not so lovely to wake up to the smell of smoke. It looks thicker today too.

Yep. IF I'm going to get a hangover, that's how it happens. It's been about an hour. I've had caffeine and food and pills and a shower. I think I'm solid for the day. The friends I went out with...not so much.

And that sucks about the fires. I remember living in Southern California during particularly bad seasons. Red sun. Snowing ash. Dusty house all the time for weeks afterwards. It's no fun. And it plays hell with the allergies.

That was our world last summer. The sunrises and sunsets were beautiful but the days were awful and the nights eerie. Not to mention the terrible losses suffered by so many.

Hoping you find cooler weather and rain soon. :rose:

That was our world last summer. The sunrises and sunsets were beautiful but the days were awful and the nights eerie. Not to mention the terrible losses suffered by so many.

Hoping you find cooler weather and rain soon. :rose:

Thank you, sweets. We've been blessed in that the last two summers have treated us kindly where fires are concerned. Not so lucky this year. If there is any beauty to be found in this mess, it is the sunrises and sunsets. The red sun yesterday gave me a couple of ideas for a couple of fantasy threads. ;)

Thank you, sweets. We've been blessed in that the last two summers have treated us kindly where fires are concerned. Not so lucky this year. If there is any beauty to be found in this mess, it is the sunrises and sunsets. The red sun yesterday gave me a couple of ideas for a couple of fantasy threads. ;)

Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning. Yep, I can see a fantasy in there somewhere. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back