Make me dirty

He ran as hard as he could, the lactic acid starting to burn his muscles from the inside out. Blood was pumping through every vein and every sinew. If one watched the tightening of his neck one would see the slowly swelling jugulodigastric effusion, like molten lava building up and starting to press on the surface from below.

vainglorious

vainglorious

His claims of sexual prowess were surely vainglorious, as the wilting of his lingam in the presence of her yoni so clearly attested.

sublingual

sublingual

She pulled his cock under her tongue, absorbing the B12 from his jism with her sublingual buds as he thrust forward.

verbalise

perspicacity

"I'm intrigued by the perspicacity that forms on your back just before you have your organism," exclaimed Mrs. Malaprop to her sweaty lover.

bumbershoot

bumbershoot

"I love anal sex," said Mrs. Malaprop. "How about a bumbershoot?"

milksop

milksop

"I was with a woman last night who declared me a milksop," he said proudly, thinking the term referred to his predilection for lactating ladies.

lepidopteran

lepidopteran
"Little did she know I am a lepidopteran fancier, and I would jump out her window to chase any butterfly that comes along."

nitrate

nitrate

The belle du jour occasionally entertained in the evening, offering her favoured clients a special nitrate.

Yes, a really bad pun, sorry, I couldn't help myself.

phlogiston

The phlogiston emanating from the fires of our lust tittilated our senses.

There. That was a good one

Thermometry

thermometry

The EPA-funded study, "Heterosexual Thermometry: a Preliminary Inquiry into Untapped Environmentally-Very-Friendly Alternatives for Home Heating," was abandoned when the authors' thermocoupling overheated all the remote sensors.

sizar

sizar

He thought, as he pummeled his partner mericlessly in the hooter: "I haven't had so much fun since I was a sizar at Trinity College."

plankton

plankton

Her tongue pressed on his swollen organ with the force of a Balleine Whale sieving plankton.

cytoplasm

cytoplasm

She pressed so hard against his body during their frantic intercourse that the cytoplasm squeezed from the cells of both of them.

cryptography

cryptography

In spite of his courses in cryptography, he remained unable to decipher the varied meanings of his girlfriend's "No."

asterisk

titular

The Baroncy was invested with certain titular rights, including that of first grope of the breasts of all ******t farmers' daughters.

(Why the hell is it refusing the word "******t?" ten-nant)

What are the rest of you seeing? The post gives me ******t with asterisks replacing the letters.

mensual

Last edited:
titular

The Baroncy was invested with certain titular rights, including that of first grope of the breasts of all ******t farmers' daughters.

(Why the hell is it refusing the word "******t?" ten-nant)

What are the rest of you seeing? The post gives me ******t with asterisks replacing the letters.

mensual

The tampon bandit has struck again! It's time to round up the mensual suspects.

horrific

horrific

The pain was a horrific as the pleasure as he plundered her anal cavity for the first time.

bottle

horrific

The pain was a horrific as the pleasure as he plundered her anal cavity for the first time.

bottle

"I can't decide which I like most," Sarrah said to her New Years Eve host, "popping the cork, or sucking the rising fizz from the bottle."

twaddle[/QUOTE]

twaddle

He stuck his cockle into her twaddle.

ham[/B

BTW, I saw all the asterisks, too. PM Laurel.

twaddle

He stuck his cockle into her twaddle.

ham[/B

BTW, I saw all the asterisks, too. PM Laurel.

(ok; good idea)

"Thanks for faking the orgasm, honey," he said to his partner, "but did you really have to ham it up like that?"

diapausal

diapausal

First I went through menopause, then I regained my youth. I'm losing it again now. Does this make me diapausal?

scissors

scissors

She found that a pair of nine-inch seamstress' shears were the best scissors for removing her boyfriend's clothes once she had finished tying him to the bed.

sacerdotal

Back