Seducing son-in-law

mother-in-law lusting....

My mother in law has offered to me many times that she would like to please me any way she could.................I keep saying no thanks. I have ask my wife doesnt your mom and dad have sex any more, her response is her dad cant get it up any more and her mom has no interest in sex. I think she has no interest in him.
She is 64 and I am 36. She is not very pretty and a bit over weight. But I may consider a little oral pleasure. Dont know any suggestions?

:confused:
 
Topic Review (Newest First)

At 64 your mil needs to feel she still is a woman. Don't be selfish help the old girl out. Give her a slow long f--- one that she will remember.--------------MOM
 
mother_in_law said:
I would love to hear from women who have seduced their son-in-laws,or have thought about it. I seduced my 31 year old son-in-law and it was the greatest sex I have ever had. I now can't stop thinking about my 21 year old son-in law, should I seduce him?????
mother_in_law

Will you be my mother-in-law please?
Then, the stories I could write......
 
My grandmother always kissed me in away that that turned me on when we were alone. We kissed like lovers but she would never let it go any futher. I tried to put my hand on her breast but she would take it off and say only kissing. At this time I was 18 and she was 60and widowed.

Jack
 
Step-son and wife threesome.

My husband passed away a number of years ago.

The last few times I visited my step-son and his wife they fooled around about having a threesome . This time when I visited they took me out to dinner and dancing. After dinner we went out dancing at a hotel that had a bar and dancing. Both my step son and his wife had their hands all over me when we danced and sat in the booth.
I knew what they were up to but I played dumb. They had planned this before I came to visit because they already had the room key. His wife and I made love while he watched . Then he joined in. It was a great night.
 
this thread is going on since 2001??

anyways,
you're not the only on in it.
http://www.dnaindia.com/world/us-elections_man-mother-in-law-elope-want-time-to-ponder_1076606
The local Family Counselling Centre has been approached by a woman who wants back her husband who is intent on marrying his mother-in-law, 15 years elder than him, with whom he eloped.

The case is pending for a month at the centre and February 4 has been fixed as the next date for a hearing.

"A young woman at the nearby Karadiya Chhitu village was married to Kalapipal's Pappu Malviya who began living at his in-laws' place after the wedding. A few days later, he eloped with his mother-in-law and they are together in Bhopal," said the Centre's President Rajkumar Gupta.

On being summoned for the second time, the mother-in-law and son-in-law reached the centre but refused to part from each other. They sought some time to 'ponder' over the issue.
 
This is a great thread and hope to see more posts. MIL if you have more stories to tell we would all love to hear them.
 
Back
Top