Share your favourite music, Am Pic style

Mind you, there is a better version of The Immigrant Song around here with some kick ass bass accompaniment played by some hot chick ;) :cattail:

hahahahaha! Who??? :D

I took this when I took the Ozzy picture, so I'll piggy back my Zeppelin with yours! :heart:

Attachments

• zeppelin.jpg
    zeppelin.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 7
hahahahaha! Who??? :D

I took this when I took the Ozzy picture, so I'll piggy back my Zeppelin with yours! :heart:

You can piggy back with me anytime you gorgeous girl :D
And you still have In Through The Out Door in its original paper bag....cool....so do I
:cattail:

You can piggy back with me anytime you gorgeous girl :D
And you still have In Through The Out Door in its original paper bag....cool....so do I
:cattail:

Yes sir, you can't mess up the Zeppelin albums, that's sacrilege!! Thanks PB!! :kiss:

This thread needs a bump, how about some Lynyrd Skynyrd?

I had a lot of good times listening to these guys! :heart:

Attachments

• skynyrd.jpg
    skynyrd.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 4

Beautifully bumped Tali :heart: and fantastic musical choices :) I really need to take some new pics with some vinyl.

It a beautiful Sunday morning and I am just chilling out listening to this, want to join me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Beautiful, sweetie! My favorite band ever, tributed with another of my favorite images! I could certainly get into 'Double Trouble' with those Sweet Home 'Bamas!:rose:

A very old favourite album of mine, loved Poly's voice and lyrics, definitely a soundtrack of my teenage years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, sweetie! My favorite band ever, tributed with another of my favorite images! I could certainly get into 'Double Trouble' with those Sweet Home 'Bamas!:rose:
Ain't it the truth? You can't hear them without all the memories flooding back! Thank you HB!! :kiss:
What outfit? :confused:

Oh I get ya now.......you devil ;) :devil:

hahaha, yep, the birthday suit!!

I'm going to have to look her up, but she got you naked, so I like her!! :devil:

Ha, she may not be yer cup of tea.....a bit punk rock circa late 70's. It doesn't take much to get me naked :D

I had Billy Squier posters all over my walls too as a teen because I liked his music and just like Robert Plant, the man knew how to wear some jeans!!

:devil:

Attachments

• BillySquier.jpg
    BillySquier.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 5
I had Billy Squier posters all over my walls too as a teen because I liked his music and just like Robert Plant, the man knew how to wear some jeans!!

Classic Billy was something else.....did not pay so much attention how he wore his jeans myself ;) Another wonderful view of you gorgeous Tali xxx

Gorgeous! There's a very good reason why 'Everybody Wants You!':rose:

Open Up and Say Ahhhh!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 46436A6B-0031-409A-AA8F-ABDADBC2EF54.jpg
    46436A6B-0031-409A-AA8F-ABDADBC2EF54.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 151
Back