Alpha in public, but not in the bedroom

cuck72

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Posts
2,472
How many men look and act like a real man in public, a Alpha male. But like me, at home in my sexual thoughts I'm a submissive cuckold Beta wannabe. Seeing me out and about you would never think of me as a clean up cuckold wannabe.
 
i'm Alpha in public but submissive cocksucker in private
 
I’m an alpha in public. That gets tiring after awhile, but it’s part of working in a male dominated field.

When I’m with a man, I want him to take charge, push my limits and use me for his pleasure. It really sours the mood when I’m with a guy who doesn’t know how to take charge.
 
I think this is much more common than one would think. After being in charge of EVERYTHING in work and life, it's refreshing to not have to be in charge in the bedroom.
 
A fake man in public

I see these rugged manly kind of guys with their wives, and can't help thinking if it's just their look and that some are just like me. They masturbate thinking of sucking cock or watching another man fucking their wife and licking up the slimy cummy mess. Like when I worked, if any of the guys or young girls ever knew, that I'm not the Alpha cocky ass guy when I'm home. That I have sissy gay fantasies, my wife doesn't even know.
 
my wife knows but the only others that know are one's I've been with
 
Sounds like you confuse being Alpha (or at least a confident and assertive person as humans are not a hierarchy spicies with alpha and beta) with toxic masculinity...
 
Sounds like you confuse being Alpha (or at least a confident and assertive person as humans are not a hierarchy spicies with alpha and beta) with toxic masculinity...
I don't know what a Doctors term would be, I'm just taking about men that act manly, and look like they would snap you in two if they caught you checking out their bulge, or their wife. I don't act, or want to feel like a submissive wimp around people in public, or family. I act confident and strong around others. But love the feeling and being treated like a submissive cuckold, or sissy bottom behind closed doors. Before I retired I was a bit of a hot head at work you could say. Had my share of mouthing off, even at my boss. But after work I started having fantasies of my boss calling me in, and getting me on my knees submitting to him. I would act tough around guys that I feel were A-holes. But again behind closed doors, I was thinking of those A-holes controlling me into performing nasty oral sex on them.
 
Last edited:
I have used many a man that was uber Alpha in public, but were boot licking cum sluts in private. Love those types.
 
I don't know what a Doctors term would be, I'm just taking about men that act manly, and look like they would snap you in two if they caught you checking out their bulge, or their wife. I don't act, or want to feel like a submissive wimp around people in public, or family. I act confident and strong around others. But love the feeling and being treated like a submissive cuckold, or sissy bottom behind closed doors. Before I retired I was a bit of a hot head at work you could say. Had my share of mouthing off, even at my boss. But after work I started having fantasies of my boss calling me in, and getting me on my knees submitting to him. I would act tough around guys that I feel were A-holes. But again behind closed doors, I was thinking of those A-holes controlling me into performing nasty oral sex on them.
Yeah that is not Alpha behaviour. But toxic/frail masculinity...
 
I know I just have a weakness for the rugged Bully type of guy. They get in my head and fantasies. I worked with this one guy who was really obnoxious, loud cocky, and loved to give me shit. I would give him shit right back, but I couldn't stand going to work and dealing with this cocky obnoxious ass, he really did piss me off every day, but I handled it, and know I pissed him off too.. BUT! then I started having these submissive faggot cuckold fantasies about him. I started thinking of him fucking my wife, fucking her better then I ever could, I knew he probably has a bigger cock, I've seen his bulge a few times, and I'm below average, 4 1/2". Then I started thinking of him making me get on my knees and suck his cock. I was getting so hard thinking of this asshole making me a humiliated cock sucking cuckold. He still bothered, and harassed me at work, but I would tell myself he was my Master, my wife's lover, my top. I was thinking of him taking me home and spanking me over his knees. If he fucked my wife he would own me.

But you would never see me acting like a wimp in public.
 
I’m in a stressful mgmnt position day in and day out and all I want is to be used and dominated in the bedroom. I love dressing up and becoming someone else in the dark of night, but my wife will not have any of that, I’m the man and that’s it plain and simple as she sees it! Bummer
 
I’m in a stressful mgmnt position day in and day out and all I want is to be used and dominated in the bedroom. I love dressing up and becoming someone else in the dark of night, but my wife will not have any of that, I’m the man and that’s it plain and simple as she sees it! Bummer
OH YES! I know how you feel, my wife also is not turned on by her husband being a submissive sissy bitch. Most I feel are like that, not into a fantasy of her husband being a cock sucking clean up cuckold. I wish my wife would be more kinky like that, and just play alone more in that fantasy.
 
Last edited:
OH YES! I know how you feel, my wife also is not turned on my her husband being a submissive sissy bitch. Most I feel are like that, not into a fantasy of her husband being a cock sucking clean up cuckold. I wish my wife would be more kinky like that, and just play alone more in that fantasy.

I am not even asking for her to dress up in leather and make me lick her high heels, just indulge me by letting my fantasy run it’s course. I just don’t always want to be the aggressor in the bedroom.
 
I guess I fall into this category, and labelling.

I'm tall, stocky, masculine on appearance. Work in a toxic, masculine and aggressive work environment. So have to be outspoken, self assured, to the point of combative.

At home (as chronicled elsewhere on here) my wife has MH issues, so basic tasks can be a no go. So I end up taking charge, getting shit done.

Social circles; similar. Couple of friends who are outspoken, but most are the definition of pussy whipped.

Relationship, my wife controls out world via sex and affection. But, if it's anything else, she's totally submissive and useless in equal measure. So can't make basic household decisions.


Sexually my 3 biggest kinks are;

1. Older women/curvy women - them in charge
2. Ass play. Either worshipping or being fucked
3. Edging and denial. Being restrained


I guess, due to all of the above I gravitate towards these as pure escapism. An hour a week or so, of not being the one holding it together, not being the outspoken voice of authority.

Probably the same reason in the past, that I've enjoyed and endured cock caging, stockings and panties, ass fucking and gaping, and facesitting.

An opportunity to get out of my head.
 
I'm also very masculine in looks and actions in public, but one of my favorite go-to fantasies is to serve a FemDom couple... To be "forced" to do the nastiest, most shameful things, and be humiliated and ridiculed for my desires to do them..
 
https://cdn.SPAMPOST/uploads/user-images/u295417/wjggmx-jmzbbykij2-p.webp

:cool:

2/47 Alpha
 
Outwardly, In my day to day life when I was in my late teens through to early/mid 30's I was a normal, straight down the middle type, I was no alpha by any means, but I would have played the submissive sissy, dressed as a woman and everything, for the right person behind closed doors given the chance. I've moved away from that mentality now though, I'm more a daddy now, lol.
 
Last edited:
https://cdn.SPAMPOST/uploads/user-images/u295417/wjggmx-jmzbbykij2-p.webp

:cool:

2/47 Alpha
This is the type of hard ass guy, that I would HATE! if he was a cocky loud ass. But I'd see this guy making me drop to my knees and suck him till he cums in my mouth. I'd be his bitch to relax him.
 
begging to be her submissive clean up sissy

I'm not submissive in public, and act very much like a dom man. But I don't want to be at all like that in the bedroom. I'd just love my wife to treat me like a submissive wimp bitch in the bedroom. I want to be on my knees in front of her pussy begging for her sex, to be kissing her pussy and asking please can we have sex, to worship her pussy, calling her Mistress, and that she owns me. I want her to tell me to go suck some dirty smelly cocks clean. Then I can only jack off on my knees as my wife lets me just kiss and sniff her pussy, then lick her shithole clean.
 
Back
Top