A Rebirth

Fishnet Friday!

tumblr_lcrdp8OqYj1qcwfxxo1_400.jpg

So today I was asked by an admirer and panty lover to take the thong that I slept in and wear in my hair. At first I was a little weirded out by this request, but after he sent me a pic I thought is was very doable :) Below you will find some pictures of me and the thong, I hope you like ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

PS herMaster said if you got close enough to me, you could smell my scent ;)

Last edited:
hot. really really hot and fucked up and dirty and hot.

So today I was asked by an admirer and panty lover to take the thong that I slept in and wear in my hair. At first I was a little weirded out by this request, but after he sent me a pic I thought is was very doable :) Below you will find some pictures of me and the thong, I hope you like ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

PS herMaster said if you got close enough to me, you could smell my scent ;)

That was a very sexy idea indeed. Were you turned on knowing that if someone were close enough they could have a sample smell of your wet pussy?

That was a very sexy idea indeed. Were you turned on knowing that if someone were close enough they could have a sample smell of your wet pussy?

The entire experience turned me on. I think next time, I want to cum on them before wrapping my hair with them ;)

Happy Valentine's Day! (I'll fix the pictures from last night tonight :kiss:). I hope everyone has a great day ;)

74C11E13-22A6-4F36-B761-6AC09DF9C076-3838-0000040544F32977_zpsf3aed1f1.jpg

Love this pic....

I'm imagining you on your knees in front of me, doing that...

Now I part those lips by slowly pushing my hard cock between them...all the way...until you're kissing the base....

Love this pic....

I'm imagining you on your knees in front of me, doing that...

Now I part those lips by slowly pushing my hard cock between them...all the way...until you're kissing the base....

Well since you asked ;)

E8787B6A-D489-4FCE-90BC-E96B8BFB9EC6-3838-000004054DF43F0A_zps2b31b705.jpg

Back