Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dont think I would have time to type over here if I was doing it
 
Mmmm mmmm good...

I wish I had a playmate. I'm feeling pretty frisky right now... Naked, in the bed, and wanting more....
 
Hmm, mildly horny this evening. Cant decide whether to play or watch Kirstie Allsop on telly (maybe both?)
 
Hmm, mildly horny this evening. Cant decide whether to play or watch Kirstie Allsop on telly (maybe both?)

Nothing wrong with playing whilst watching Kirstie Allsop, hope that went well... She's beautiful, would love to wrap her legs around me.

...

Back to topic, lying in bed with my legs spread im already wet and I've barely started, going to try find a video online on my phone to watch.
 
Working from home today, but not really working. I couldn't put a face to Kirsty Allsop but after some YouTubing I am thoroughly wet, dreaming of her face as I eat her. I have a feeling most of this day will be spent masturbating...
 
Im laying in bed with my kegs spread and my fingers rubbing my clit thinking of a girls head between my legs....
 
New here

Im new here. Love hearing about you other ladies enjoying yourselves. I'm definitely enjoying myself right now
 
good afternoon ladies. its been a while since i was on lit. everyone is still sexxy i see. i finally got thru around the house and have a lil ''me'' time....
 
Nice to see ya back around sweets. I seem to be doing the same thing and at the moment I am on Lit mode. Maybe a couple more weeks before my next hiatus. :)
 
Nice to see ya back around sweets. I seem to be doing the same thing and at the moment I am on Lit mode. Maybe a couple more weeks before my next hiatus. :)

i hear ya. life gets in the way at times...lol. right now the kid at school and i have a chance to relax..
 
Last edited:
i'm enjoying my afternoon all to myself... if only i had someone to enjoy it with...
 
Yeah, me, too.

Where are the videos of naturally hairy women over 30 who are just masturbating without all the yelling and screaming?


It just weirded me out, to be honest. Shaved women look so strange :eek: and the "ooooh, yeah" running commentary! Few things kill it faster for me :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top