Me in a black thong

Just wondering if anyone has any specific suggestions or requests for pics? I will be posting more but I'd like to get some ideas so I don't wind up posting the same old thing over and over.

I will not post pictures which violate the guidelines in the sticky post or which show my face so keep that in mind... please respond!

Happy Easter!

Rocking some pastel-toned hipsters in honor of the day. These were taken in a bit of a rush but I wanted to get some up since I've had so many requests for more :) Again, I appreciate everyone's kind words.

Last edited:
Rocking some pastel-toned hipsters in honor of the day. These were taken in a bit of a rush but I wanted to get some up since I've had so many requests for more :) Again, I appreciate everyone's kind words.

sexy as hell

Outstanding

Yep, you've got me standing at attention.......................

You're outstanding ElijaRDC.

Please continue...........

I have those same panties! I love how soft they are and how they keep my cock semi hard all day.

You are becoming one of my facorite posters, very hot indeed. Thank you.

So you can put a face to the body...

Not sure how long I'm gonna feel comfortable having this up but here it is for now.

Last edited:
you can always take it down. You are very cute.

Thank you :) I'm probably gonna leave it up for a few days and then remove it for a while and post it again in time for another brief period. Wish that in this day and age there wasn't such a need for anonymity in regard to sexual matters but I can just picture someone I know somehow stumbling across my face on this site and it biting me in the ass.

Back