Men , do you enjoy the smell of pussy ?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Posts
2,951
all Women are different , especially their smell of pussy .
somebody do like the smell of armpits also .
but the speciality of women is their pussy ,. its smell .

i love them to a great extent for their sheer variety .
how about you all ?
 
I love the smell of a womans pussy, mmmm after licking and sucking on her, making her all wet.
 
Oh god yes! I love the smell as well as the taste and feel. I enjoy the smell on my face and hands after the act.
 
all Women are different , especially their smell of pussy .
somebody do like the smell of armpits also .
but the speciality of women is their pussy ,. its smell .

i love them to a great extent for their sheer variety .
how about you all ?

Yes I do..... young (18+) or older love the smell, taste feel.... :p
 
do you love virgin pussy or
matured ?

I love the smell of a well taken care of pussy be it mature or virginal. I have had the unfortunate experience of going down on someone whose personal hygiene needed attention. Of course since I am a gentleman I took care of her desire and brought her to an orgasm. The next time I suggested we start off in the shower.

At one point I did tell her of her issues. She eventually found out it was a medical problem but our relationship as lovers had ended the night of my confession. We did stay friends after her issues were taken care of and she realized I did her a favor.
 
MMM Pussy The Essence Of Life

I love the smell of a womans pussy, mmmm after licking and sucking on her, making her all wet.

I absolutely love and worship the scent of a women's sweet pussy. Ever since I was 12 and started doing laundry the curiosity of how a women smells was filling my mind. Like most of us my first experience was with my mothers panties and omfg it was amazing. From the first sniff I was addicted. It didn't stop there, whenever I visited family I would go right for the bathroom and seek out the hamper. I've sniffed aunts, cousins, friends, friends sisters and wives, and in my line of work random customers. Every women has a unique scent and I find them all intoxicating. And of course my love for how a women smells is how my love if licking pussy and ass because I love the smell and taste of a tight hot asshole too buy that's another thread lol. I love making a womencum several times before actually having sex and then again after. Anyone wanna pm and chat more on this and if your in NY maybe even meet
 
all Women are different , especially their smell of pussy .
somebody do like the smell of armpits also .
but the speciality of women is their pussy ,. its smell .

i love them to a great extent for their sheer variety .
how about you all ?

I truly love the smell and taste of my wife's pussy. I never tire of smelling her, tasting her and looking at her in various states of arousal.
 
Love it!

I love the smell, the taste, the smooth, soft, wet folds... I love pussy!!!
 
Glad for all of your replies.
smell is an integral part of sex , pussy is its core !

so very glad that so many of us do like its smell .
as for me ,
i love all type of pussy smell but as in opening , entering into a virgin pussy , smell of virgins is stimulating at its best !
 
I enjoy it,

I love it, I want it, I couldn't live without it.
 
Oh Hell Yes, But Not The Ones Smell Like dead catfish Lol Kidding
 
Last edited:
I truly love the smell, taste and everything about pussy. A few years some women started using flavored douche. That is the only time I turned down pussy. I want a pussy to smell and taste like a pussy, not strawberries.
 
An unequivocal YES!

I love the salty slight flavor and the smooth texture. There is nothing else like it.
 
Generally, yes, but there is something especially stimulating about a fresh, young one that I could never have imagined until the first time I was with a virgin. (It wasn't until my fourth or fifth partner that I was with a virgin...)

Sadly, at my age, its unlikely that I'll ever encounter that again. It just seems wrong to go after the 18 year old crowd at this point, and even among 18 year olds it seems virginity is rare.
 
Back
Top