Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm, our sweet nectar mingling as we rub together, I touching you, you me, moisture flowing down to the sheets, nipples hard as diamonds, tongues searching for more

i rub your hard nipples between my fingers as my tongue searches for yours. exploring your mouth. lookin to dance with you. pushing you back onto the bed, i pull your hair to one side, as i begin to lick and suck on your neck.

I sit off to the side. Watching in silence. Mesmerized by the hot activity.

I pull my very damp panties aside and run my finger over my wet puffy lips.

My pussy aches.

I so want to join in.

Feel my breathing become shallow, my flesh grow hotter, as my moisture grows? Our bodies embrace, we continue to expore

after kissing your neck and getting you very hott i cup your breast, i suck gently on your nipple. giving you little kisses. then i suck harder. as my hand slides between your legs. i slowly insert my index finger between your very moist lips. i beckon forth with my finger, searching for your special spot.

And I shudder at the mere thought of your touching my sweet inner spots with your soft feminine hands, as you pull and roll my very hard nipples, making them rise harder and harder, while you begin to explore inside my body, feeling my moisture coat your hand

after making love to your breasts, i spread your legs and move between them. i begin by kissing your soft inner thighs. my nose occasionally tickling your hard clit. i spread you wide and lick your leength. then i take your hard clit into my mouth, gent ly sucking it............

The feel of your strong tongue, the part of my lips, the feel of you on my clit, has my juices running down my legs, please place a finger inside of me, feel me

i slide 2 fingers into your soft warm love. kissing harder on your clit. pullin on it now with my lips. as i suk on your clit i twist my hard nipple. i love the pain a swell as the pleasure

i slide 2 fingers into your soft warm love. kissing harder on your clit. pullin on it now with my lips. as i suk on your clit i twist my hard nipple. i love the pain a swell as the pleasure

oohh alyssa, you certainly know what you're doing!

Mmmmm, my hands pressing your head deeper into my body, moving my body against your fingers, reaching for your body, yearning for your moans, if only you could see how wet you have made me, it is all over my toy....

i take your toy and replace my mouth. i slowly fuck you in and out, as i lean down and kiss your hard clit. sucking as your toy goes inand out. in a bit deeper, and back out. i want to taste your cumm luv.....cumm for me.

As you bring me closer to the edge, yet the joy of it leaves me waiting, wanting more...while you feel the resistance of my walls against the toy, you work it more and more, pushing harder to go deeper inside

i cast your toy as well as my own to the side. i kiss your wett lips. sliding my tung up and down your length. i slide my index finger in you now, as i furiously eat you. with my other hand i am fingering my own sex. i am so close to cummming....

Oh god!! I am soo swollen and wet, my lips puffy, shiny, the feel of your finger, the smell of your sex...

i use 2 fingers now, want ing to make you cum. yiur shiny wett lips are so beautiful, llicking you faster now, sucking on your clit. pullin your hard nub with my closed lips. i am so hott rite now...fingering my own pussy faster. omg, almost .....cummminggggg

Oh god, those two fingers, going in an out, knowing just how and where to touch, knowing the speed, my moisture coating your fingers, feeling on fire with passion!

cumm for me baby. cumm for alyssa. sqyeeze my fingers with your sexx when you cumm. i want to taste your juices on my hand. i want you to cumm like i did love.....

Wow, with all this exciting play, now my hand is under my skirt playing with my bare pussy, the dampness pooling under my butt cheeks. Thank you all for the beautiful inspiring visions that reflect my deepest desires.... To connect with another woman and enjoy such intimacy.

Oh my! It's so nice to be finally be here when others are here too. Good morning ladies.
xoxoxox

I wasn't even going to log in today, but l am feeling so horny. I had was planned on waiting til my husband came home, so I could have him, but as he's only just gone to work it would be a veeery long day.
Hands are wandering

I understand, but I am always horny! My husband gets home about 2 hours after my son, so I will be out of luck in about two hours

I have been so horny lately. I don't know what's come over me!
I'm just sliding a finger in now and rubbing some pussy juice on my labia. It feels so nice.

Mmmm, I am finding the older I get the worse I get...sounds lovely honey, would love to try some of you!

Me too. People think the young ones have all the sex!
Mmmmmm. Sliding finger in and out. Not sure if I want to cum now or hold off for a while.
I'm very moist

Oh no, mature women just grow in their desires, at least sounds like you and I have...I need more sex with women, more of fingers like yours...I have a man for other things, but need a ladies touch, and to taste her, taste yourself for me

I've never done anything with another lady but I like to come here and read and maybe think on it.
Dipping fingers in now. God it's wet.
Is anyone else dipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back