Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 1/2 days...

Then I'm heading off to spend the weekend with Master. I havent seen him since mid-June.

I miss him so much... just to sit in the same room and talk to him or to just. be.. with him.. *sigh*

EmpressFi said:
3 1/2 days...

Then I'm heading off to spend the weekend with Master. I havent seen him since mid-June.

I miss him so much... just to sit in the same room and talk to him or to just. be.. with him.. *sigh*

i am so happy for you. congrats!

did you do your packing yet?

Thanks... we're excited too.. we've had a countdown for about 3 weeks now...believe it or not, I just grabbed the suitcase tonight, trying to decide how big I need it to be.. but I have started the list.. Collar, cuffs, rope, paddle... oh yeah.. clothes...*grin*

Giving us a bump.

Hey hope everyone is good. :rose:

Hope you have a wonderful time Empressfi

Hey everyone. I haven't been by for a while so I thought I'd drop in and say 'Hey'. Been suffering a lot lately but don't like to trouble other people with my shite - hence my no show on this thread – hey come to think of it I'm not in a LDR any more so I'm not even sure I belong here...........

UK_Strawberry said:
Hey everyone. I haven't been by for a while so I thought I'd drop in and say 'Hey'. Been suffering a lot lately but don't like to trouble other people with my shite - hence my no show on this thread – hey come to think of it I'm not in a LDR any more so I'm not even sure I belong here...........

of course you 'belong' here *smiles* sorry to hear you're having a hard time. my PM box is always open if ya need someone to vent to or someone to listen.

*waves to everyone* i've not been around much either. i started my new job on monday and it has taken alot out of me. i am not used to getting up at 6:00 and then sitting in a classroom for 8 hours (i'm in training to be a service rep at a large corporation phone company) though today, the HR lady came in and told us she realizes that what we are doing is HUGE and hard work so they decided they were not paying us enough and thought they would up our pay rate. we were making minimum wage for training ($5.85) so they gave us all a raise to $7.50! that made us all very happy ;) anyway, i hope everyone is doing well. i'm now off to my bedroom to watch a movie and then to sleep...have a great evening all!

lil_slave_rose said:
of course you 'belong' here *smiles* sorry to hear you're having a hard time. my PM box is always open if ya need someone to vent to or someone to listen.

*waves to everyone* i've not been around much either. i started my new job on monday and it has taken alot out of me. i am not used to getting up at 6:00 and then sitting in a classroom for 8 hours (i'm in training to be a service rep at a large corporation phone company) though today, the HR lady came in and told us she realizes that what we are doing is HUGE and hard work so they decided they were not paying us enough and thought they would up our pay rate. we were making minimum wage for training ($5.85) so they gave us all a raise to $7.50! that made us all very happy ;) anyway, i hope everyone is doing well. i'm now off to my bedroom to watch a movie and then to sleep...have a great evening all!

Congratulations on the job, rose.

You'll be running the company in a year's time. :D

Remember, you heard it here first. -kitty

subkitty72 said:
Congratulations on the job, rose.

You'll be running the company in a year's time. :D

Remember, you heard it here first. -kitty

*giggles* ya think? and i will remember where i heard it, but are you trying to say that because you said it first, that when it happens i'll have to share my wealth with you? :p

to everyone: MP said to let everyone know His computer is down at the moment but He wanted to say hello.....so since i am His loving submissive *grins*, i'll say it for Him

I'm not even sure how to put this into words, lol.

For those in LDRs with little to no contact, this might make sense...He Gave Me His Shirt!. When I first opened the package I couldn't stop smelling it, let alone put it on until He suggested it. *blushes*

When I compare where I am in this relationship to the past one the differences are so amazing and startling. I think I pinch myself sometimes just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

This is one night when I cannot wait to go to sleep!

lil_slave_rose said:
*giggles* ya think? and i will remember where i heard it, but are you trying to say that because you said it first, that when it happens i'll have to share my wealth with you? :p

to everyone: MP said to let everyone know His computer is down at the moment but He wanted to say hello.....so since i am His loving submissive *grins*, i'll say it for Him

I know you will be... And yes, because I said it *first* you'll have to share your wealth with me, little girl. ;)

Good luck and say, hey, go Raiders to MasterPhoenix for me. -kitty

as for me, i havnt been the best. ive been struggling a lot with beign seperated again and my mouth is getting me in a lot of trouble.

Last edited:
i would just like to say thanks to everyone here who posts on a somewhat regular bases. it is good to know that i am not the only one dealing with this. good to know that i am not the only person who cant (for one reason or another) be with the one that they want to.
reading what you guys have to say gives me comfort that it is possible for everything to work out and be ok.

and to recent comments....
i wish that i had something of his
something that he has touched
something to remind

littleone77 said:

For those in LDRs with little to no contact, this might make sense...He Gave Me His Shirt!. When I first opened the package I couldn't stop smelling it, let alone put it on until He suggested it. *blushes*

When I compare where I am in this relationship to the past one the differences are so amazing and startling. I think I pinch myself sometimes just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

*smiles* i know that feeling. i have umm...3 of Master's shirts. of course i had to beg for a couple of them. He even gave me two of His *gasp* Raider Shirts! i also have one of His hoody's that He brought with Him when He came in January. so yea, i know how good it feels to sleep in or even just wear one of His shirts. i usually sleep in His Raiderfans.net shirt 'cause i know it's one of His favorites ;) i hope you sleep well tonight :rose:

subkitty72 said:
I know you will be... And yes, because I said it *first* you'll have to share your wealth with me, little girl. ;)

Good luck and say, hey, go Raiders to MasterPhoenix for me. -kitty

*giggles* but i don't wanna share!!

i will tell Him what you said ;) He's at work right now *sighs* and i'm going to bed...have a great night everyone!

You KNOW it's love...

lil_slave_rose said:
*smiles* i know that feeling. i have umm...3 of Master's shirts. of course i had to beg for a couple of them. He even gave me two of His *gasp* Raider Shirts! i also have one of His hoody's that He brought with Him when He came in January. so yea, i know how good it feels to sleep in or even just wear one of His shirts. i usually sleep in His Raiderfans.net shirt 'cause i know it's one of His favorites ;) i hope you sleep well tonight :rose:

when he gives ya a Raiders shirt...as a fellow citizen of the Nation, I know that takes mucho love to do. :cathappy:

littleone77 said:

That is such a great gift. Two visits ago, Master came here and when he left, he left one of his Tshirts on our bed. I got back from the airport and was a VERY sad panda... and walked in and there it was... I picked it up and it still smelled like him. I wore it around the house at night after work until I couldnt smell him anymore.

I love that Tshirt... just a plain white T shirt.. but I love it...

~leaves in 14 hours...

littleone..That's awesome...

**sigh**

the sweetness and the meaning behind that gift just say so much...

*giggles and shy blushes*

Its nice to contribute something to this thread besides tears. And I meant that personally. I've shared so many bad times with you all that its means a lot to have a success story to share.

Thank you for being here for me. :rose:

I've waited forever it seems for a moment like this. It is now here and I wonder when I am going to wake up from this dream I've fallen into.

*small chortle* Now if I can just get over my November meeting scary thought issues I'll be in an outspace high~

myinnerslut said:
i have two of A's shirts and one pair of A's boxers. the boxers took some pretty good quality begging before i was allowed to have them and even then he secretly put them in my suitcase as a reward for good behavior while i was visiting him.

*smiles* that's how i got His Raiderfans.net shirt. He snuck it in my bag before we left to take Him to the airport :)

littleone77 said:

awww that is lovely Littleone!

I must admit when others on here have received gifts like that I always feel slight pang of jealousy..........*pouts* I wanna shirt!

*giggle* I can't wait to smell my Master!

UK_Strawberry said:

*hugs* of course you belong here chick. Its great to see you posting...stay around eh :rose:

lil_slave_rose said:

Great news on the jobe Rose....training can really take it out of you eh!

Please say hi to MP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back