Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be using links ... really I should.

121-2107.jpg

Why thank you Kitty dear.

I'll always return to my little haven.

Good to see you in it.

*gently strokes your tummy*
:rose:

I need a bib to wipe the drool. Absolutely mind blowing. Kudos to 9 months of beauty.

Welcome back Oscuridad. (Gee I didn't even know he was missing) This is such a hot thread. naked pregnant women make me stupid too. Keep up the good work!

Boy, I wish I looked that good prego!!!!!!!!! I swelled up like a balloon. I guess some just don't retain water like I did. LOL They are beautiful pregnant women and should celebrate their growing bellies! I LOVED BEING PREGNANT and miss it dearly. Unfortunately my little 10 month old daughter was my last ( 3 brothers before her) , too many complications during the pregancy and after delivery. :heart: :rose:

wetangel said:
Boy, I wish I looked that good prego!!!!!!!!! I swelled up like a balloon. I guess some just don't retain water like I did. LOL They are beautiful pregnant women and should celebrate their growing bellies! I LOVED BEING PREGNANT and miss it dearly. Unfortunately my little 10 month old daughter was my last ( 3 brothers before her) , too many complications during the pregancy and after delivery. :heart: :rose:

Very pleased to hear it was pleasant. And I hope all are well and happy. You are very welcome.

Nice pics Oscuridad. They are truly a vision. Keep up the good work...

msboy8 said:
Nice pics Oscuridad. They are truly a vision. Keep up the good work...

Live to serve.

But it seem's you know all about that already.
;)

A wonderful thread. I absolutely LOVE the pregnant form. It is very sexy, sensual...especially when a woman can celebrate her body and it's changes. Love it, love it, love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back