Feminization makes me so hard

Wow. Super-hot thread. Great posts. I agree, sexuality is complex, and like the OP, I find exploring my fem side very arousing.

God, I LOVE this topic. Like a previous post said, I have so many fantasies of being forcibly feminized. I love the thought of being kidnapped, hypnotized, or blackmailed into doing it. I love fantasies about being changed through some type of magic, like waking up one day and being changed, or force fed some pill/drink that changes my body. All of those are just so hot and sexy. I love roleplaying scenarios like that if anyone is interested. :)

This is one of my big fantasies. I love dressing but would love for some one to dress me and teach me how to suck cock and get fucked.

I've really got into instruction videos of women saying how they're going to dress me up and have a guy come round that I have to pleasure.

This is one of my big fantasies. I love dressing but would love for some one to dress me and teach me how to suck cock and get fucked.

I've really got into instruction videos of women saying how they're going to dress me up and have a guy come round that I have to pleasure.

You're very lucky.

Would love to be feminized permanently

Yeah, see the thought of that is so sexy. Dressing for your daddy, to tease or to please, is so sexy, but the thought of being feminized permanently is so hot too. Whether it is urged by a strong man to live your life with him as a gurl, or if you are forced by him to live as a gurl, or physically changed into a gurl forever, they are all sexy scenarios to play with. Willingly or forced they both have their appeal. Temporarily or "fixed" as a gurl forever also both have their appeal. :)

Yeah, see the thought of that is so sexy. Dressing for your daddy, to tease or to please, is so sexy, but the thought of being feminized permanently is so hot too. Whether it is urged by a strong man to live your life with him as a gurl, or if you are forced by him to live as a gurl, or physically changed into a gurl forever, they are all sexy scenarios to play with. Willingly or forced they both have their appeal. Temporarily or "fixed" as a gurl forever also both have their appeal. :)

Making someone come to terms with the fact that they are now my gurl is very hot. Discovering the lengths to which they will go make me happy and be used in the process is even hotter.

The idea of being gently forced into being feminised is extremely exciting and interesting.

hmmmm

I lean towards the second part of what your saying. I don't want to be but would love to feminize someone permanently and force physical changes via non surgical and surgical ways. Make them service me and whomever I want whenever want. Be a live in sissy/femboi/slave/cum slut....yes thats what id like to do.

I lean towards the second part of what your saying. I don't want to be but would love to feminize someone permanently and force physical changes via non surgical and surgical ways. Make them service me and whomever I want whenever want. Be a live in sissy/femboi/slave/cum slut....yes thats what id like to do.

Exactly, like I've been kidnapped and taken somewhere to live and service someone. He spotted me somewhere, thought I had the right feminine looks for him, but he wanted to "improve" me. So next thing I know, I've been forced to grow my hair out long, dieted to shrink my waist, had any and all body hair removed, and made to wear at least some makeup at all times. You just take great pleasure using me whenever you want, for whatever you want. You have buddies that bring over their "homemade gurls," and you force us to play together and with your buddies. When you think that I still haven't gotten it through my pretty little head that I'm a gurl now, you get the plastic surgeon that all of your buddies use, and you give me these big, round perfect breasts. You make me look at myself, and I finally know that I'm never going to be a boy again. With these big fake tits, my small waist, and my already curvy bottom (the thing that attracted you to me in the first place), I know that I am trapped as a girl for life. I'm just there to be used by you. And what scares me more than anything is, after, all this time, I think I'm starting to like it.

How you feel about yourself either "en fem" or otherwise is something entirely unique to you: they are your feelings and perceptions.
Numerous 'experts' with lots of letters after their title, have tried to corral personal accounts to make a neat study topic for their academic research and you may see the term autogynephilia thrown around to describe sexual arousal associated with visualizing a feminine persona. I haven't read enough to form a judgement, but I have read challenges to that term, so approach anything you might read with caution, because the idea is not widely accepted. I think the problem is that the experts confuse sexual arousal with gender identity as a means of casting doubt on the veracity of an individual's self-perception.

Sorry to throw in a weighty topic in a fun thread :)

i agree. my best freind is a trans girl, and i know i get hard dressing up, and i know others that do. but when i asked her if she does she laughed at me lol. then she explained that since shes a woman, theres no logical reason for putting her everyday clothes on to get her aroused.
i think fetishizing womens clothes or femininity is a far cry from actually being transgendered. and yea i think a lot of *cough RELIGIOUS cough* "doctors" have an agenda when they try to lump together fetishizaation of something feminine and actually being a woman.

only thoughts get you so far ;). but thoughts like that have made me wonder

tumblr_ng249romba1toyjj9o1_1280.jpg

Back