Feminization makes me so hard

this thread is amazing! thank you everybody so much for contributing! I had no idea it would have so many replies!! :heart::heart::heart:

and also, anybody who wants to chat about anything at all just send me a little PM :D hehe
 
Speaking from my own personal experience, one of the amusing ironies of this thread title and thread focus is the longer one is on feminization protocols, i.e. HRT, the less ability one has to achieve hardness.

HRT has two primary aims, feminization, and de-masculinization. Depending on the HRT plan one follows, the latter happens much quicker and more completely than the former does.
 
Wife has been out of town

and ive been trying on all her dresses and panties. went out in public for the first time just now. so horny:)
 
Last edited:
Make me pink

Shame me
Seduce me
Mount me. Sodomise me througgh my tears until the enivetable ejaculation...
Fairy
 
Speaking from my own personal experience, one of the amusing ironies of this thread title and thread focus is the longer one is on feminization protocols, i.e. HRT, the less ability one has to achieve hardness.

HRT has two primary aims, feminization, and de-masculinization. Depending on the HRT plan one follows, the latter happens much quicker and more completely than the former does.

Without even doing anything I feel that I'm slowly becoming more feminine. I've always had very little body hair - chest is smooth and the hair on my arms and legs is very light and thin. Not too long ago I found out that my testosterone levels were very low. And now I have difficulty achieving a full erection. After I found sissy porn I realized that this is what sissies try to achieve. I think the Goddess never intended me to be a real man, She made me a sissy. Now I just need to figure out what to do to live in harmony with Her will.
 
Like this cutie?

She looks femmed up nicely.
 

Attachments

  • femboy in bra.jpg
    femboy in bra.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
She looks femmed up nicely.

Woah! I can't believe how quickly my cock got hard when I saw this pic. That is such a sexy pose & an amazing body,I couldn't resist playing with myself as I thought of meeting & getting close to such a lovely body then playing with that cock,aaagh!
 
pretty blue girl

Such a pretty face, dont U think?
 

Attachments

  • femme in blue.jpg
    femme in blue.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top