Ask a MtF TG a question

the right prelude to such spanking would be some cane stings on barebottom.
Cane, my arse! You can use your hand or forget it - if I'm gonna sting then your hand needs to feel it too! :devil:

Talking of asses - gotta hand to Team GB's Laura Trott
TROTT-Laura030p.jpg

:heart:
She's indestructible, gorgeous and she and Jason Kelly are going to make golden Olympic babies... and look - no boobs :) :)
 
Thank you all for your kind wishes - I really appreciate that xxx

Yes, Laura is a cutie but they are so many gorgeous bodies on the BBC just now, it fair turns a girls imagination to overdrive :devil: I've always loved fit bodies and ... do my best to keep a flat tum here...

having Olympigasms tonight - waaat Team GB
 
Last edited:
Gotta love our Paris

"They use trans people as an academic data point and fabricate these absurd ‘debates’ like whether or not people like me should be able to use the women’s toilets, and then go back to their nice big homes, and forget all about it. There’s no emotional cost to them personally. It’s these middle-class people who just love debate for debate’s sake and I’m here to say – shut up. This doesn’t affect you! Being trans is my life, not an intellectual wank."

I'm all over her attitude :) :)
 
Sometimes it's worth pointing out things that, in UK English, are 'bleedin obvious'.
I've been giving some thought to the gender binary and of how in most countries, people go to great lengths to police the binary as a means of self-confirmation. Without some yardsticks to measure ourselves against the world around us we are lost - whether that is how clever we are, how slim, how male or female. We are obsessed with judging ourselves and each other.

I was shaving my legs and thinking how nearly all women do the same and if razors didn't exist we'd have legs just as hairy as men's. Men love our smooth skin just as we love their hairy chests, yet why should hair presence or absence have any bearing on our female or maleness? It's a construct, yet one that is governed with fanatical zeal.
Slowly boundaries are coming down but never without a fight: emancipation, equal pay and opportunities or even women being "allowed" to wear pants ( trousers in UK speak ). So much resistance, yet where there is a will it seems any barrier can be overcome.
We are all so tribal: desperate to be accepted and the bridges to that acceptance are in such trivial, unimportant tokens of clothing, of work status and, ultimately, gender.
Of course we need biological sex for reproduction, but are our lives not worth more than raising children, when monkeys and butterflies seems to manage it with such ease?
Anyway. After brainstorm in a teacup, I'm off to bed.
Love and peace to all ( some chance )
 
Yeah, most people just really want to fit in, or at least, they care about fitting in. I am fascinated with people who don't even care about fitting in, but who manage to do great things anyway. Like Einstein, Freda Kahlo, Georgia O'Keefe, Gandhi, Buddha, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jesus Christ.
 
We feel a need to be accepted by those whose opinions we value, but at the same time to set ourselves apart from 'others' - elevating ourselves and putting them down, at least in our own minds. Classifying people lets us create hierarchies, and binaries are the ultimate hierarchy - good (us) vs bad (them). We can then judge people by how many of the little check boxes they share with us. I think it's a good idea to break those boundaries down, to show people that A does not necessarily mean B - it makes people think and forces them to actively make decisions, rather than taking things for granted based on an entire set of presuppositions and prejudices. Of course, some people find it easier to simply rely on the latter.
 
hi sticky,
do you think that straight men are attracted to women with cocks
as a result of the progression of porn addiction?
gf
 
Hey my dear Sticky friend!

Hopefully it will happen in our lifetimes....

It seems the same arguments are made over and over again and if you're enlightened, they sound stupid, but in hindsight the mainstream also believes the issues/arguments are stupid. I've seen this with civil rights issues and gay issues.

Do you yearn or envision the day when nobody gives a flat flying Philadelphia fuck about these made up issues with respect to TGs?
 
I'm using the word shemale because we're talking porn

hi sticky,
do you think that straight men are attracted to women with cocks
as a result of the progression of porn addiction?
gf

Do you mean straight men on Lit; straight men who browse porn or the rest of the men? If you take those groups then the occurrence probably goes 30%; 20% and 5%.
There is still a great deal of LGBT-phobia ( for phobia read hatred/suspicion ) in the general population. Having said that there is far more LGB acceptance generally then there was in the past, from what the 60s gen say.

I find it really surprising how many men at Lit describe themselves as straight but yearn to suck cock. Usually the cock needs to be disembodied, smelling of honeysuckle and accompanied by a get-me-out-of-guilt pill. So the fantasy circle is completed by attaching it to a hairless body with tits: perfect...

Is it the result of porn addiction? What do we mean by that exactly? Does it mean a person is enslaved to compulsively masturbate to pornographic images at the expense to the balance of the rest of their life? Do they turn down real-life invitations and opportunities in order to make time for their addiction? I think that would coin it huh?

I don't think such an extreme addiction would be necessary to become fixated on chicks with dicks and in fact, I think it's just as likely that a well-balanced, successful family man will be turned on by the idea. He's probably intelligent, open-minded, votes left of centre, gives to charity, helps his elderly neighbour put out the trash. For one thing he needs to be enlightened enough to have questioned society's sexual stigmas, so he probably went to college, where surely every taboo is challenged?! Addiction is a necessarily negative word.

I think most men are in love with their dick - and why not, when it gives them so much pleasure? You can do stuff with a dick: make it pee up a wall, make it disappear between your legs, roll back the foreskin ( sorry to guys without ), make it squirt spunk over ... anything, slap it against a pussy and then push it inside. If the Swiss invented the army knife, they were only following the pattern the good lord gave them with the dick. Men love tools and the penis is the best of them all - so there's dick-worship. Men also love boobs cos you can see them, wobble them, suck them and preferably they have that 'just out of the mold' spray-on-skin-of-youth that defines sexuality. Mix the two together and you have shemale heaven.

Anyway, after that ramble, I think the answer is no. I don't think a man needs to be porn addicted to find images of shemale porn - it's two clicks away. The answer is that they have to be unconstrained by social conventions to find the images sexually intriguing and attractive. How they arrive at that point is not the fault of addiction, but the simple love of cock and boobs. I dunno - am I about right guys? I knew enough about testosterone to know how it makes the brain work, but I've never quite grasped men's take on things.

Here's a question for the guys: you love your dicks, but how much do you love your balls? Are you bothered if a shemale has balls or not? Given the choice, would you rather lose your dick or your balls?

I've avoided making any reference to the porn industry and the obvious disconnect between it and real life, because it is not relevant here. I have opinions, maybe even 'conservative' ones about that, which might not make me too popular on Lit!
 
Here's a question for the guys: you love your dicks, but how much do you love your balls? Are you bothered if a shemale has balls or not? Given the choice, would you rather lose your dick or your balls?
[/COLOR]

That's three questions!

1. I don't love my balls any more than I love my eyes. They're like children to me and I love them equally. :D
2. Bothered? Um....I really don't have an opinion. Are there shemales without them? I hadn't noticed actually.
3. Neither. But given the choice...I'd rather lose my balls, but if I lost all ability to have an erection...I would probably opt for um...Dr. Kevorkin's help. :D
 
Hey my dear Sticky friend!

Hopefully it will happen in our lifetimes....

It seems the same arguments are made over and over again and if you're enlightened, they sound stupid, but in hindsight the mainstream also believes the issues/arguments are stupid. I've seen this with civil rights issues and gay issues.

Do you yearn or envision the day when nobody gives a flat flying Philadelphia fuck about these made up issues with respect to TGs?

Hi Brad - I guess you're meaning this whole restrooms / schools thing? The debate is loud and acrimonious in the USA but at least it is happening. There are plenty countries where such public discussion would simply be shut down with perpetrators beaten up and thrown in jail, but then Trump thinks Putin is a great leader. ( Ooops digression )

Fear is such a useful tool to people who have an agenda to push. The TERFs and the ultra-christians have joined forces to put the fear into regular family people, that transgender people are pedophiles and perverts who want nothing better than rape their children and wimenfolks. *sigh* Yet they have not a shred of evidence. You'd think that would be impossible wouldn't you? Then you get the mealy-mouthed "liberals" who'll say 'No, of course transgender people aren't perverts, though I pray to Jesus none of my children turn into one' but what about normal perverts who'll take advantage of relaxed restroom laws to rape their children and wimenfolks and completely ignore existing laws to cover that. I'm not buying the mealy-mouthed brigade: they are hypocrites.

I hope America will work this one out. It's all about politicians playing safe for votes, because it is a rare politicians who has the guts to stand up and tell the truth and be damned. I hate to say it, but I think there has to be a more real threat to America to put this whole thing into perspective - because there is no sense of proportion at the moment.

I'd invite you to come to the UK where things are far more relaxed - but here isn't room. We'll have to come and settle in the USA, shoot the locals and impose some proper British common-sense!
 
That's three questions!
Can't argue with value for money - three for the price of one

1. I don't love my balls any more than I love my eyes. They're like children to me and I love them equally. :D
2. Bothered? Um....I really don't have an opinion. Are there shemales without them? I hadn't noticed actually.
If you look carefully, some have had a bi-lateral orchidectomy - I'll let you look it up -but it means they don't so many hormones.
3. Neither. But given the choice...I'd rather lose my balls, but if I lost all ability to have an erection...I would probably opt for um...Dr. Kevorkin's help. :D]
Ha! Thought so! Dicks are more important ( because they do stuff ). Balls are nice but they get in the way... like kids. :D

A tumblr friend of mine had an orchi-op then went on to have a full down-there job after a couple of years.
 
Hi Brad - I guess you're meaning this whole restrooms / schools thing? The debate is loud and acrimonious in the USA but at least it is happening. There are plenty countries where such public discussion would simply be shut down with perpetrators beaten up and thrown in jail, but then Trump thinks Putin is a great leader. ( Ooops digression )

Fear is such a useful tool to people who have an agenda to push. The TERFs and the ultra-christians have joined forces to put the fear into regular family people, that transgender people are pedophiles and perverts who want nothing better than rape their children and wimenfolks. *sigh* Yet they have not a shred of evidence. You'd think that would be impossible wouldn't you? Then you get the mealy-mouthed "liberals" who'll say 'No, of course transgender people aren't perverts, though I pray to Jesus none of my children turn into one' but what about normal perverts who'll take advantage of relaxed restroom laws to rape their children and wimenfolks and completely ignore existing laws to cover that. I'm not buying the mealy-mouthed brigade: they are hypocrites.

I hope America will work this one out. It's all about politicians playing safe for votes, because it is a rare politicians who has the guts to stand up and tell the truth and be damned. I hate to say it, but I think there has to be a more real threat to America to put this whole thing into perspective - because there is no sense of proportion at the moment.

I'd invite you to come to the UK where things are far more relaxed - but here isn't room. We'll have to come and settle in the USA, shoot the locals and impose some proper British common-sense!

I'm getting tired of it to be frank. And it's embarrassing to be a Merkin right now in some cases. I don't like (hate may be too strong a word) either major party candidate...I'm a Gary Johnson supporter (look him up), but he's a 3rd party candidate. :(

We now live on sound bites alone with no analysis and no real news. More people see less news and they don't have the wherewithal to question the stuff that they read in whatever biased rag they're looking at.

One more thing while I'm ranting...I read an article last week about how liberal Christians need to take the church back from the conservatives. I'm planning a coup. Wanna join me?

I've been to the UK. I love the UK...except for peas at every meal...wft is up with that? :D
 
Can't argue with value for money - three for the price of one


If you look carefully, some have had a bi-lateral orchidectomy - I'll let you look it up -but it means they don't so many hormones.

Ha! Thought so! Dicks are more important ( because they do stuff ). Balls are nice but they get in the way... like kids. :D

A tumblr friend of mine had an orchi-op then went on to have a full down-there job after a couple of years.

I do like a bargain!

They don't have orchids? I'm so confused. :confused::confused:

Yep....dicks are a boy's best friend...no matter what we say. Dogs? Some random dude? Our SO? Nope. We'd give them all up to save our dicks.
 
While I do not consider myself bisexual, I do wonder what it would be like to fool around with one on the girls pictured here. I am not even sure how these girls get this way. Is it just the partial change and they will eventually finish the change?

I didn't want to interrupt a pics thread with a long (boring) answer, so here it is.

The thing about being trans(gender) is that is something you know about yourself: that sense of who you are. For the majority (99%) of the population, the sense of gender normally aligns with their body, so no problem, and although society has always neatly packaged us into male and female, it isn't that simple for everyone. Nature is not a machine that spits out perfect people - some folks are born that don't fit the model of what is taken to be normal. It would be highly unlikely, given the complexity of biological reproduction, for transgender people not to exist.
So what does this have to do with trans women deciding if they should keep their dick or not?

Even within that smallish population of trans people, there are variations: some who do not have a strong sense of mis-gender-ness or 'dysphoria' or maybe they don't feel that way all the time - so called genderqueer ( crap word but we're stuck with it ). In just the same way, some trans women want to live their lives as women but aren't too freaked out by their male genitalia. For them, having a dick might just be a nuisance when it comes to what they wear, but actually they quite like the sexual side of things the way they are. They may take a minimum of hormones to start breast-budding and soften their appearance or they might be on a full course of hormones and take viagra to get a hard-on for the camera. Or maybe they would love to have surgery but can't afford it? Or maybe they earned some money doing a porn shoot before they had surgery? Maybe it's none of our business? Just because we can look at a trans woman doing porn doesn't grant us moral ownership, nor should we feel qualified to even ask if they intend to have surgery or not.

What worries me about a number of images I've seen is the age of person depicted. Some of them definitely look underage and maybe they took selfies? Lots of teens play with their emerging sexuality but have no intention of transitioning. Maybe they are gay, maybe they are cross-dressers?
Sooo many maybe's. The only person who can answer the question is the individual themselves and even then, it might take them years to figure it out.
 
DEAR ABBY: I’m a 26-year-old who is about to come out as transgender. I was born a male and will be transitioning into a female. My family doesn’t know yet, and I have been debating for the past couple of years how to tell them.

My parents divorced when I was 2, and had a rocky relationship until recently. They both are now remarried and living happy lives.

Can you please tell me how to tell them that I am a transgender woman? I would love to bring both of them together and talk, just the three of us, but I don’t know if that would be the best option. What do I do? — TRANSGENDER IN ARIZONA

DEAR TRANSGENDER: Regardless of whether your parents have remarried, they are still your mom and dad. If you have something that needs to be discussed with them, you should absolutely bring them together to talk privately about it. It would be the best way to give them the news.

Because you’re looking for the words to explain what you’re planning to tell them, contact PFLAG at pflag.org for suggestions. It is an organization that has been helping gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals to come out for many years.


From Today's Chicago Sun Times
 
Here's a question for the guys: you love your dicks, but how much do you love your balls? Are you bothered if a shemale has balls or not? Given the choice, would you rather lose your dick or your balls?

I like feminine t girls,with little cocks. I view them as women. The she-males with the redwood trees between their legs don't do it for me.

As to balls, they are just an appendage. I lost one to cancer, the other one works fine. I would rather lose my other berry than my twig.
 
Cleaning for anal fun

Hi Cuties,
Can you tell me the best way to cleanse before anal play?
 
I'd invite you to come to the UK where things are far more relaxed - but here isn't room. We'll have to come and settle in the USA, shoot the locals and impose some proper British common-sense!

Hey there, give me a break about this British common-sense, and especially in the context of the xenophobia-fueled Brexit vote. America is big and messy politically, but the issues are openly on the table, not politely sanitized and hidden below the surface. This nation was founded on the British principles of imperialism and slavery, but it was less subtle than the UK in its application of the latter. As a result, there is both more diversity and more open conflict, to this day, on all issues regarding civil rights.

With regard to TG rights, there are definitely two Americas right now, but it will be worked out to favor civil rights. In the meantime, transgender people who have the means are migrating from Amerika to America.
 
Last edited:
Wooo - cool Coati - I was only using some of my UK irony!! :rose: :kiss: This whole thing about divided by a common language x

Totally agree with the Brexit thing - lunacy on a serving of crumbly Chesire cheese. The stupidist thing now is that the whole country is doing a 'stiff upper lip' and pretending that we actually meant to leave, despite the fact we didn't.
 
Last edited:
Hi Cuties,
Can you tell me the best way to cleanse before anal play?
Well there's this way :eek:

I never had to bother with enemas generally, but of course it will depend on your general health and diet. If I was to give a general rule, then less is more. If you start pumping liquid into your lower bowel, you're in for a whole day of cramps and unpleasantness. There are some melt on your tongue pills that will stop most activity for 24 hours but obviously you have to use them wisely.
 
What's on my bookshelf?

Over the years, I've recommended a few books, so here they are in one long list
Non-Fiction
Whipping Girl, Julia Serano
Excluded, Julia Serano
Academic discussions regarding femininism, transsexuality and the queer movement
She's not there, Jennifer Finney Boylan
A witty and heart-warming autobiographic that bears witness to her life and how we each regard our true selves through gender.
Redefining Realness, Janet Mock
Now a well known media personality, Janet recounts her low income childhood, made rich and complex by her unveiling sense of gender and self.
The Riddle of Gender, Deborah Rudacille 2006. Plots the history of gender research and study over the last 100yrs. I can now assemble my jigsaw of knowledge into an understandable timeline

Fiction
The man who fell in love with the Moon, Tom Spanbauer
Is a beautifully told, mythic tale set in the old West, that is a profound meditation on sexuality, race and our place in the natural world. ***
Annabel, Kathleen Winter
Born to loving parents Annabel is neither male nor female, so is designated male at birth and the secret kept until, approaching adulthood, the female within cannot be suppressed. ****
None of the Above, I Gregorio
When Kristin Lattimer is voted homecoming queen, it seems like another piece of her ideal world has fallen into place. But when she decides to venture into sex with her sweetheart, the discovery that first she and then her doctor makes, that she is intersex, brings her life crashing down around her ears. Unputdownable ****
Alex as Well, Alyssa Brugman
A quirky story through the eyes of an intersex teen living with a dysfunctional family and fighting her way through school. I nearly put it down, but it draws you in to become a race to the final page.
Golden Boy, Abigail Tarttelin***
Some LGBTQI novels can feel formulaic, as though the author felt bound to make acknowledgements of what is politically correct, but Tarttelin has woven her obvious depth of knowledge of the subject around entirely credible characters with an emotional documentary that leave us wiser and more empathetic to the gender spectrum.****
The Art of being Normal, Lisa Williamson
When aged eight, the teacher asks the children to write what they want to be when they grow up, some write to be Harry Potter, others to play in the Premier Leeague, but David writes 'I want to be a girl'. David's difficult passage through school wins an unlikely ally but their bond goes deeper than being outcasts with a shared need to survive. ***
Becoming Nicole, Amy Ellis Nutt
There are so many good books appearing about being trans, they each deserve rightful accolades. This book is written in documentary style, but with numerous insights and comments from the four Mainses' family members this accurate account of the family's life encompasses. The tension within the family as Nicole's gender identity becomes undeniable as much as their fight with schools, the parents of other children and the state law and at each hurdle, the impact on each family member is touchingly recounted. I'm giving it a rare five stars *****

Yes you are trans enough, Mia Violet
I'm so excited about this book, I have to post something before I've actually finished reading it. Believe the reviews on Amazon - this is a great read: honest, uncomfortable, inspiring, tearful and affirming. Jeez, there were so many metoo moments and memorable quotes that I'll have to read it again with my highlighter pen. It's a life story of discovery, denial, revelation, acceptance and sheer dogged determination. Best quote so far "I wasn't miserable because I was trans, I was miserable because I'd been forced to be a boy all my life"

New Autism Section 2020
Everyday Aspergers, Samantha Craft was an enlightening and uplifting read, particularly if you've recently been diagnosed. Written from a woman's perspective it was exactly what I needed to read ****
Pretending to be Normal, Lianne Willey is on my Kindle, unread. more soon.
22 Things..., Rudy Simone**
Aspergirls, Rudy Simone
** I've lumped her books together because I don't particularly like her style but she seems to get a lot of coverage. Some of it is twaddle
Been There, Done That, Tony Attwood*** Tony is an amazing YouTuber and therapist but I found the book a bit dry and heavy going. It's a decent bit of background reading
 
Last edited:
Back
Top