men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my fantasy as well

My fantasy is similar to yours.I like to think of my wife with other men or even an ex while having sex.Once the orgasm subsides I feel differently about it.
For this reason to me it is best left as a fantasy.
My wife entertains me by talking dirty during sex,describing what her and some of her boyfriends have done etc.
She and I both agree it stops there.
I would tread very lightly in this department.
She had strong feelings for the ex at one time and those feelings could come up again.
You said she likes to chat and get you both hot then have great sex.
What is wrong with leaving it there.
The mind is the biggest sexual organ there is.Most things lose appeal in reality where the fantasy is as hot as you want to make it.
It is good to hear someone else who is as warped as me but I would leave it at that.
Just my take on it.
Nothing is worth risking your marriage over.

Loves to expose the wife

I love my wife and think she is hot. She may not be a super model, but when she wants to dress up, she gets looks. I really get off when other guys want her. I remember the first time that I saw her exposed to another guy. I got her to cam online with a guy, in her sheer gown. I was off to the side and noticed how she was smiling and looking shy. She was getting so into her conversation, that she wasn't noticing that her breast was sliding out. I was getting so hard at the thought of this guy seeing her tit. The guy must have said something about her breast, because she started teasing him with opening her gown. Then I saw that big, brown nipple of hers. Without saying a thing, I pulled my dick out and started jerking it. She tried to act like she didn't notice, but she was getting even more excited and was playing with her nipples. She told me later that she was trying to see that guy's dick too and he jerked off for her. She was getting so wet that she didn't want me to cum and as soon as the other guy did, she paused the camera, and had me bust my nut in her. From that moment on, I just love showing her off. Anybody else like showing off thier woman?

Thanks, yea that's probably where we will leave it, but damn it is tempting to take it a little further. When they chatted, he invited her out to breakfast. Not sure why he picked breakfast? But my wife kinda brushed that off.

It's weird, I don't want to bring it up too much, but I want them to chat again! Your right, it is good to hear others as warped. I kinda weird myself out with this!

nice, see I love stuff like that most of the time. Stuff that doesn't go too far and is just sensual and kinda subtle.

I love my wife and think she is hot. She may not be a super model, but when she wants to dress up, she gets looks. I really get off when other guys want her. I remember the first time that I saw her exposed to another guy. I got her to cam online with a guy, in her sheer gown. I was off to the side and noticed how she was smiling and looking shy. She was getting so into her conversation, that she wasn't noticing that her breast was sliding out. I was getting so hard at the thought of this guy seeing her tit. The guy must have said something about her breast, because she started teasing him with opening her gown. Then I saw that big, brown nipple of hers. Without saying a thing, I pulled my dick out and started jerking it. She tried to act like she didn't notice, but she was getting even more excited and was playing with her nipples. She told me later that she was trying to see that guy's dick too and he jerked off for her. She was getting so wet that she didn't want me to cum and as soon as the other guy did, she paused the camera, and had me bust my nut in her. From that moment on, I just love showing her off. Anybody else like showing off thier woman?

Never done this, but the way you describe it sounds pretty hott. I think I'd rather be the guy she was talking to, though...

funny

Whats funny is I am 44 and this just started to turn me on a few years ago as well.
Maybe it is midlife crisis?LOL.
I was wierded out at first by it but now I just decided since it is just fantasy enjoy it.
No one is going to get hurt by it as long as it is not acted upon.

Once my wife went on a vacation in Florida with her family and I had to stay behind and work.
When she got home and we had sex that night she told me details on how she got away from her family for the evening.
She met a guy and had sex with him in the back of the car.
She went on and gave me good details.
It was of course made up but it was a fantastic story.

When I first had the idea I wanted to try swinging/swapping but after researching I found that if feelings of jealousy as present in a non sexual situation when talking about it then it is probably not a good idea.
That is how we came to the conclusion to just leave it as fantasy.
Once it's done it's done,you can't undo it.

Enjoy the fantasy.Have fun.
Good luck.

Last edited:
That's great your wife telling you that story, it sounds like something my wife would do.

Next, I'm going to lick my wife while she chats with him. Have her tell me what they are saying...

I love my wife and think she is hot. She may not be a super model, but when she wants to dress up, she gets looks. I really get off when other guys want her. I remember the first time that I saw her exposed to another guy.

Enjoyed your post.

T.J. Hart has a website that is about that subject.

Here she is below:

625_1000.jpg

626_1000.jpg

627_1000.jpg

yes I do. I luv showing her.... Knowing some, men and woman are turned by her. that in it's self is exciting...hence, I encourage her to wear low cut tops, bikinis, even pull her pants up to expose her pussy out line...(camel toe)

But pop'Kulture and the TMZ, Idol and 15 secs of fame society would think she's fat...plus Litt'ers file sharing size sucks...

Some day I hope to see the wife with another man. For now though it is limited to fantasy and role play. We have talked about it and even played about it with a vibrator. For now though it remains one of those goals that is just out of reach. One day though we will make it happen.

Some day I hope to see the wife with another man. For now though it is limited to fantasy and role play. We have talked about it and even played about it with a vibrator. For now though it remains one of those goals that is just out of reach. One day though we will make it happen.

Wonderful for you both! I wish the same thing, though I'm not as far as long as you.

“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions”

- Rilke

The wife has expressed on more than one occassion her desire to be used by more than one man. Sometimes it is just two, sometimes it is several. The hardest part though is working to overcome all of the obstacles put in place by society as to what is the proper thing for a wife and mother to do.

The wife has expressed on more than one occassion her desire to be used by more than one man. Sometimes it is just two, sometimes it is several. The hardest part though is working to overcome all of the obstacles put in place by society as to what is the proper thing for a wife and mother to do.

Just look a little further back in time.

Passage from "Sex at Dawn; The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality, Ryan & Jetha

"Species that copulate more often need larger testes, and species in which several males routinely copulate with one ovulating female need even bigger testes. If a species has cojones grandes, you can bet that males have frequent ejaculations with females who sleep around." Ryan & Jetha

Perhaps you should talk to my wife. Maybe somebody who she does not know would have better luck convincing her it is okay to fully explore her sexuality.

stimulating pics

Enjoyed your post.

T.J. Hart has a website that is about that subject.

Here she is below:

625_1000.jpg

626_1000.jpg

627_1000.jpg

it is really stimulating to see these pics ;

very hard for not to quote this .
but , it seems so unreal ; as such exposing of wife's is sure to stirr u only if it is done without the other being aware of it or know such intention.

let's do it but without the other knowing it .
that's exposing ;

Mmmm, thinking about this very subject now. I'm imagining her full beautiful breasts dripping with his creamy cum after he's had the most amazing orgasm of his life over her. Soooo yummy!

MrsK met her Girl-Friend (non-sexual GF) for a cpl of drinks...every time she has a girls night out I get that 'gitty' 'nervous fantasy anticipation' . Before she left, I even went up and put on my cock-ring....she smiled....felt me up...she even made an "oooh" comment, because I was half hard...
I hope she was at least hit-on. Good for her self-confidence. she has to fight me off on a daily basis.

Her GF is the polar opposite, where MrsK sports curves, bit more belly than she can stand and natural DD's.... her friend is slim, hips though, flat chest....

I do have these fantasies of her....I'd much rather be there...but it does cum to mind, her getting her pussy licked or sucking a cock...but, I can say MrsK is very picky. won't just go with any tom, dick or harry.

P.S. she carries a .38 as well...hehe

If she wanted to try it, I wouldn't mind, but it's not a fantasy of mine. Now, if it were part of a couples 4-way or something, that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back