The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the first time ive heard that.

I just don't understand. Why someone would want to drive hours and hours and hours and hours, to get to Vegas, and just stay cooped up in their hotel room for the entire stay to watch TV that they could've watched at home. Aside from venturing out to eat a meal.

Don't want to gamble, don't want to watch shows, don't want to go to a nice restaurant, don't want to club, don't want to explore the Strip, don't want to shop at the outlets.... Why drag everyone out to Vegas then?!

Damn

Last thought in my head....Damn Nina has a nice rack

I would agree with the vegas comment as well only fun with the right people

I just don't understand. Why someone would want to drive hours and hours and hours and hours, to get to Vegas, and just stay cooped up in their hotel room for the entire stay to watch TV that they could've watched at home. Aside from venturing out to eat a meal.

Don't want to gamble, don't want to watch shows, don't want to go to a nice restaurant, don't want to club, don't want to explore the Strip, don't want to shop at the outlets.... Why drag everyone out to Vegas then?!

Ahhahahaha.... I dont understand that at all but agian, I heard nearly the exact same story a few years ago.. only it involved an expensive friggin plane flight.

Last thought in my head....Damn Nina has a nice rack

I would agree with the vegas comment as well only fun with the right people

-nods- One that I admire from a safe distance...

Ahhahahaha.... I dont understand that at all but agian, I heard nearly the exact same story a few years ago.. only it involved an expensive friggin plane flight.

I hope that you weren't dragged into that ordeal. Expensive flight on top of all of that seems to just add oil to the fire of frustration.

So what did you do with the individual whom is killing all your fun?

Those individual(s) would be my parents. Not much I could do to them. I tried to make the most of it. Though I didn't get the good food. Or the clubbing. Both things I'd been looking forward to doing.

LT: Why are swimsuits so expensive? How is a scrap of cloth worth that much money....?

Those individual(s) would be my parents. Not much I could do to them. I tried to make the most of it. Though I didn't get the good food. Or the clubbing. Both things I'd been looking forward to doing.

LT: Why are swimsuits so expensive? How is a scrap of cloth worth that much money....?

You could wait until they are asleep and beat them with bars of soap wrapped in pillow cases?

:D

TLTIT:

Role players are fickle. (That does include me, of course.)

Aye. It's all part of the complicated equation involving RL and wayward muses. And that's only the simplified one that only takes into account first order terms. Higher order attempts, typically take into account external variables like cowriters and chemistry.

You could wait until they are asleep and beat them with bars of soap wrapped in pillow cases?

:D

We went out to gamble while they slept and I went shopping while they decided to stay in their room.... and after hours of discussion, finally dragged them out of the room to go watch a show.

Way too much work, and not enough fun.

Aye. It's all part of the complicated equation involving RL and wayward muses. And that's only the simplified one that only takes into account first order terms. Higher order attempts, typically take into account external variables like cowriters and chemistry.

We went out to gamble while they slept and I went shopping while they decided to stay in their room.... and after hours of discussion, finally dragged them out of the room to go watch a show.

Way too much work, and not enough fun.

Eh. You wouldn't drag me to vegas because nothing out there interests me, but at least I know that.

Chuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back