Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

It's Been a Long Time

I hadn't been with a man for a long time. But this one's dominant nature, though subtle, was giving me delicious spasms from my belly button to my clit.
He leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear that I was a naughty girl for depriving my pussy of a man for so long. He would give me what I needed...he knew what I needed...a dominant cock.
I was lying on my side, my back to his front, one of his legs between mine.
It took over two minutes for him to fully insert himself into me.
The pain/pleasure sensations were very arousing. I knew when he was going to push in a little further, he'd hold onto me tighter and breath into my ear.
"C'mon baby, let me in...open yourself to me...that's a good girl...feel me stretch you.
You're getting so wet. It'll be easier for you in a minute. Ahhhh, fuck...so good. Relax for me. I'm just going to rock back and forth a bit...I won't go deeper just yet. Feel the stretching and the stroking. So tight.
Naughty girl, making me think I'm deflowering a virgin!
I love your moans, your tiny whimpers of distress. Yes, this sweet pain before you fully accommodate me, that's your punishment for teasing me. For making me wait.
Yes, yes moan...another inch deeper, more than halfway there. Is your distress pain or is it pleasure?
Doesn't matter because....ahhhhhh, mmmm, there you go. Only one more inch and I'll be fully rooted in you.
Yes, yes I hear you...you're making me wait again.
It's like chewing a piece of mouth watering steak until it is totally liquified before being allowed to swallow.
God,I wish my cock had taste buds so I could savour your cunt this deep.
There, here I am, totally inside you. Pleased to make your acquaintance....yesssss, very pleased.
C'mon baby, hump your clit against my leg and cum for me, yea baby...cum for me".
 
Last edited:
Encounter With A Hot Blond Babe

When I opened my eyes and saw that I had somehow been stripped naked and placed inside another bedroom with a penis standing in attention, I began to wonder what was going on.

That was before the bedroom door opened and allowed this hot blond babe who looked exactly like Sybil Danning to walk into the room and stare at my stiff cock.

And when she ripped her black dress off and exposed her naked body, I tried to get off the bed and leave the room.

But when I got up, she shoved me back down and said, "Just shut up and fuck me!", before she got on top of me and sucked my dick while I was doing the same thing with her vagina.

Then, after I gave her a hard fuck in the ass, she rolled herself over and gave me permission to suck her tits andfuck her pussy as hard as I had done her ass.

But just as we were about to cum, the sound of my alarm clock woke me up from that dream just in time for me to say, "That's it. No more Amazon Women on the Moon before my bedtime."
 
This Strange Dream I Had

As soon as I stepped into this one room, I discovered that I was totally naked.

And before I was about to try to figure out what was going on, I heard a voice say, "I see that you received my invitation."

That made me turn around and see India Allen leaning on one of the horses on a carousel with her robe open to expose her naked body.

And when she looked at me and asked, "Well? Are you going to get your ass over here and fuck me or what?", I walked right over to that Playboy Playmate and kissed her on the lips before I had spun her around, lifted her robe and gave her such a hard fuck in the ass.

After that, I turned her back around and started sucking her tits and drilling my cock deep into her pussy.

And while we were fucking the living shit out of each other, the carousel started to move.

It kept on going faster and faster until both India and I had finally poured out a whole gallon of cum.

That was before the alarm clock went off and woke me up in time for work.
 
For the dirty girls

I see you have come here ready to get yourself off to something hot and dirty. I want to touch or play with yourself and cum. Fingers or toys in your pussy or maybe working over your throbbing clit. Yeah, feel how good that feels as you read these dirty words that I like you touching your pussy and it makes Me hard wanting you cumming for Me. Yes, I am Dominant and want to pull that orgasm out of your weak pussy. If I was there it would be My fingers, tongue, cock, or toys I like to use on dirty girls like you. Don't you like a man wanting to make you dirty and cum so hard and unable to control yourself? Maybe you never had a man just take from you what He wants or maybe you have and know how much you like it. So go ahead now and touch yourself and play for Me right now there in that chair or maybe in bed with your toys working in and out of your pussy hearing that wetness getting louder and louder, yes, play with it dirty girl, I want to you cum for Me .. .NOW....

200 words.
 
I was looking for the 100 word story thread?

Something in my face makes his eyes go dark, and he suddenly grabs my legs and spreads them wide. The skin between us quickly becomes wet and sticky and I'm sweaty, moaning, writhing. He growls and falls upon me, ramming his cock into me so hard I cry out but god, I want it, I want him to devour me, to consume me and he does, sucking my neck, smashing his mouth against mine, biting my lips as he slams into me and I can feel how much he wants to own me ... can't he see I'm already his?*



-- excerpt from my latest blog post, coming soon.
 
The Strange Thing Happened To Me At Hooters

It was on this one Friday that my friends and I decided to go have lunch at Hooters instead of our usual place.

Now, I could say that it was because of their Double 'D' Burgers.

But that was a lie.

The real reason why we went there was to get a good look at the Hooter Girls with their white tank tops and short orange shorts.

Anyway, while my buddies were still gawking at the Hooter Girls with their tongues hanging out, I went to use the mens restroom.

But when I stepped inside, I suddenly found myself in some tropical place and saw this naked babe with dark hair looking like she was waiting for me to fuck the living shit out of her.

And after she walked over to a surfboard with the word Hooters on it and laid it down on the floor, I stripped off my clothes and let myself give her such a hard fucking in the ass.

After that, I flipped her over and started sucking her tits and drilling my dick deep into her pussy.

That was before I saw that the babe and the tropical place were both not there anymore.
 
I have to come to this thread periodically when I am hungry for some erotic fantasy. It never disappoints me. One day I am going to write a couple hundred words of pure fantasy. In the meantime I will just enjoy the erotica. This doubles as a bump, hoping more authors will show up.
 
What I Was Doing With The Farmer's Daughter

It was a nice day out and I decided to take a little walk on a country road and enjoy the sights of nature herself.

Halfway into my walk, I came upon this farm and saw this babe with short dark hair and a totally hot bod sitting naked in the driver's seat of this old car and fingering herself.

And after I looked around and made sure that nobody else was around, I walked over to the car, took my clothes off and sat next to the babe with the short hair.

And at first, she was way too reluctant to let me fuck the living shit out of her.

But that was before she got a good look at how big my dick got and leaned forward to suck it.

Then, after I fucked her in the ass, I rolled her over and gave her the same fucking in her pussy while I was sucking her tits which made her squeal like a prize hog on the Fourth of July.

That was when the farmer came out of the house with a shotgun, aimed it at me and made me choose between my bachelorhood and my personal hide.
 
Climax in 200

I’m both a rabbit in the headlights and a shark circling prey; he has the power to decide which will triumph. He looks like he could crush the very life out of me with his massive paws, stomp me down for even daring to look at him. But I can’t resist. I gulp my beer so fast it makes my head spin and go back to the bar so I get another look at perfection. This is man as a work of art, a bear so perfect that even a twink chaser would kneel at his feet.

How I long to slide my hands up his thighs and under those snug shorts. If he let me, I would ferret out his balls, drawn by the heat and heft of his abundance. I would press my face against his bulge as I played with his meaty arse, fondling his glutes until he thickened and quivered right under my cheek. I would slowly slide his shorts down his hairy thighs, right there in the bar, and bury my nose in his big, scratchy bush and inhale his masculine scent. My hands would glide over his flesh, stroking, touching teasing.
 
As Frisky As I Am

It was after I got home from work that I noticed that my wife Raquel was not sitting on the sofa in the living room and watching The Rosie O'Donnell Show which caused me to look around the apartment until I found her sleeping naked on our bed.

And even though I know full well that she was pregnant at the time, I was unable to stop myself from stripping off my clothes and jerking off on my schlong before I climbed into bed with Raquel, rolled her over and opened her legs.

"What...? What are you doing? The doctor said that we should not have sex until the baby is born!", said Raquel before I placed my hand on her cheek and said, "I know, Raquel. But you have to admit that you are as frisky as I am right now."

And after I kissed her on the lips, I got started with sucking her tits and shoving my whole dick into her pussy and kept on doing it until she placed her hands on my chest and said, "Please! I really need to go to the hospital right now! My water just broke!"

Kate was born after that.
 
It Was On September 11th

It was inside this abandoned warehouse that I found myself handcuffed to a chair and with no shirt on just before this blond babe walked into the room with no top on.

And when I looked at her straight in the eyes and said, "Go ahead, Bitch! Do your worst! I could withstand any torture!", she smiled, unzipped her jeans and asked, "Are you sure about that?", before she slipped off those jeans and fingered herself in front of me.

Then, she walked over to me, kneeled down and unzipped my pants in order to suck my dick before she turned around, sat on my lap and made me fuck her in the ass.

But after she turned around again and made me suck her tits and fuck her pussy, we heard this loud explosion coming from outside.

And after she unlocked the handcuffs, Roxann and I ran over to a window and saw a second commercial airliner crash into the South Tower of the World Trade Center.

Then, after each of those two damaged towers had collapsed, Roxann wrapped her arms around me and started to cry because her father was in the North Tower when it got hit.
 
I look up at her from between her thighs her eyes on mine through the valley between her breasts, and then down to slowly take in all the details of her total exposure, the warm, moist heaven between her legs. Lowering my mouth to cover her clit, easing the hood back with my tongue, sucking, bringing her to full arousal in seconds, her little tight bud hardening in my mouth, her hips push her up hard against my face, beating a unique unconquerable rhythm, the thrusting gets stronger as I push two fingers up inside her, curling them to feel her g spot, pushing all the way in while my mouth works on her heated, pulsating clit, slowly building the tension within her I can feel her body stiffening as I work my fingers deep inside, feeling into her, drawing out just enough to run my fingertips over that g spot before pushing back in over and over stroking her until I can feel she is beyond all stopping, thrusting herself violently against me, speeding my thrusts and sucking harder , tonguing the sensitive tip of her clit until she freezes, gasping for air, whimpering as she goes over the edge.

I think that 200
 
On A Raft On The Brazilian River

It was deep within the one of the many jungles of Brazil that I stopped my raft at this one section of the river and took my clothes off because it was as hot as hell inside that jungle and I was in need of some relief.

But when I got back to the raft, I saw this hot babe laying naked on the raft and looking at me like she was a deer caught in a pair of headlights.

That was when I got a good look at the body of this Brazilian maiden and found myself rubbing my dick before I kneeled down and sucked her pussy with my hands on her butt.

And after I rolled her and gave her a hard fuck in the ass, I flipped her over one more time and started sucking her tits and fucking her pussy.

And then, after we were both finally done with screwing the living daylights out of each other, we fell asleep on that very same raft as it continued to drift its way down the river.

When I woke from my nap, I saw that she was not on the raft and I was all alone.
 
That Feeling...

A first attempt so please be gentle, 199 words...

Eyes closed you feel yourself begin to spiral into the abyss, your head writhing against the soft pillow as your mind teeters on the edge of meltdown. Every sense heightened to the point of no return, your body alive to the wild sensations that pulse through you, each ripple sucking the air from your lung, rocking you to the core.

Breathless, an orchestra of whimpers and mewls escape your lips, your heaving bosom rising and falling, nipples pebbled, taut with desire, your body aching as you squirm and writhe.

The intensity of each wave crashes over you. Building and unrelenting, laying claim to every fibre of your body. The undulating roll of your hips in steady rhythm as the heat builds between your thighs. Pushing your head back as fingertips claw at the bed sheet, gripping tightly as you buck against the motion of his hungry, insatiable mouth. Your heavenly flower weeps with desire, succumbing to your desires.

A hand relinquishing the bed sheet, fingertips dancing through his hair as you push him onto you. Legs tense, mind and body finally submitting, body trembling and quivering as you lose yourself to that magical feeling that words can barely describe.
 
Pulled Her Into The Mirror

As soon as she got home from work, Sarah walked into the bedroom and took off her clothes before going to take a shower.

But before she was about to go to the bathroom, Sarah looked at the reflection of her naked body in the mirror that she bought at a flea market and liked what she saw.

That was before she moved closer to the mirror and placed her hands on the glass just before the hands of her reflection grabbed hold of Sarah and pulled her into the mirror.

And after she was plopped on the bed, Sarah felt her mirror clone suck on her pussy with a pair of hands on her thighs.

And even though she tried as hard as she had possibly could to get her double to stop, Sarah had became addicted to having another woman fuck her and wished her copy not to stop.

Then, after the twins had done the little trib number on themselves, both Sarah and her clone fell asleep on that bed.

That was before Sarah woke up and found herself back in the real world before she got out of bed and looked confused at the mirror.
 
"You fucking pervert," I snarled over my shoulder.

"Hey! I resemble that remark. And, after you juice all over my hard cock, I'm going to fill you with my cum."

I gasped. "You wouldn't! We don't have protection. You could get me pregnant!"

"That's what you want though, isn't it?"

"Nnngh!" That to an especially deep thrust into my pussy.

"Tell me you don't want your baby brother to fill you with his incestuous brother-sperm and plant a baby in your belly."

"Oooohhh, God," I moaned. His words and hard cock had my legs trembling and I felt that warm, delicious clenching low in my belly.

"You want me to take you, and cum in you, and plant a baby. Everybody knows you aren't dating. You want them to see you with me, your belly full of baby, and have them know you're fucking your baby brother. Don't you, you little slut?"

"Oh my God, yes!" I screamed as I went over the edge. My knees pulled up tight to my belly, sticking my ass out and shoving him in deeper. "Shoot your hot sperm in me! Give me your baby!"

I screamed again as the squirts began...

***

199 words per Pages. I don't have a story posted yet, so please be gentle!
 
She'd just done me, and the jizz was all over my torso. She'd slowly smeared it in then with her hand, coated my limp cock and balls and ass crack with it. She'd been playing with my body, as I returned from that weak powerless state that cumming hard put you in. Looking down at her, I saw her smile, knowing it was her turn. Pulling her toward me, her nipples brushed my wet chest, her hand never left my stirring cock. I kissed her deep. It was the salty spunk in her mouth that gave me the idea. One little finger brushed her clit. She shuddered. Another long, long kiss. One more little touch. She gasped and her body convulsed. Another kiss, this time around her mouth, neck and chin. This time a long pause, when the touch was expected. She whimpered softly, but hadn't guessed yet that I wasn't going to make her cum. At some point, her desperate hands would move down. I gave her another long, tender, teasing kiss.
 
Last edited:
This Is Why We're Still In Orbit

I know that we were supposed to return to Earth as soon as we completed our mission.

But something happened that gave us no choice but to remain in orbit and not return home just yet.

It was while I was doing a final check on the ship before I saw one of the specimen containers on the floor and broken into tiny pieces.

That made me rush to the cockpit to warn the rest of the crew that one of our specimens had broke out and was loose somewhere aboard this shuttle.

But when I got to the cockpit, I saw three of my shipmates naked and fucking each other like crazy.

And it was while Smith was shoving his dick into Rashad's pussy, Woodard turned her head towards me and asked, "What's wrong, Slater? Don't you feel like getting naked and joining us?"

Of course, I wanted to say something against that idea.

But instead, something in the air forced me to do exactly what Woodard asked.

And after I got started on sucking Rashad's tits and fucking Woodard in the ass, I realized that we collected an alien aphrodisiac.

Will make contact later.

Woodard's sucking my dick.
 
Posted on behalf of

Aurora6969 (originally posted on the Fingerfucking 2 thread).

Finger fucking... I love the urgency of it. Like he wants to pleasure me so much that he can't even wait to get his cock out of his pants. Just inside the door... I'm against the wall and my skirt is pulled up and my thong down and his fingers are probing my dripping cunt... he pulls his zipper down and his cock is in his hand... he drops to his knees and he matches the rhythm of his fist pumping his rigid cock with the fingers of his other hand fucking my engorged pussy and then he leans in and flicks his tongue over my swollen clit head and that's all it takes to push me over the edge and I grab his hair and grind my cunt onto his face, my pussy juices squirting, filling his mouth and raining down onto his cock, mingling with the cum spurting from the shiny purple head of his dick. His fingers slip from me and he grabs my ass, pulling me to him so he can use his tongue to lap up any remaining nectar and as he give my clit one last suck, my legs finally give out and I sink to my knees, bend down and take his softening cock into my mouth, sucking it clean, swirling my tongue around the head, probing the opening, licking my way down the shaft and sucking his glistening, wet balls into my mouth. Then one long kiss so we can share the salty sweet taste of our cum.
 
197 words.

I wonder sometimes if you know the fire you are playing with as you look into my eyes and smile and your fingers reach out to lay against my arm just so.

I am so aroused by you, as I let my eyes drift down your delicious body when I think you aren't looking. Just the sound of your voice or just your laughter can resonate something deep within me causing my entire body to shake with the need to reach out and touch you.

If I told you, would you mind how many times I have lain alone thinking of you with my hand slowly sliding down my body as I dream of kissing, touching, licking, grasping, tugging, thrusting, panting, writhing, clasping, holding, cumming with you?

I want... No, I need to do these things with you and so much more. And when, at last, we lie panting, entangled, gasping for breath, I want to look over at you and smile and reach for you again because far from satisfying my hungers, you feed them, just making me want you more and more and more.

I never imagined someone could make me want them as much as you do.

:rose:
 
First was weak. Another try. 162 words

I am so close I ache with the need for release. Yet, I burn with the desire to bring you first. And I feel your straining to make sure that you bring me first.

My body is on fire, one open nerve that you know how to stroke so well. I can feel it starting to happen. A race, then, to the finish.

The pressure is building. I can't... I can't... I need...

Words and thoughts fail me. Love and companionship slip away as the pleasure becomes so exquisite it is a type of pain.

You have done this to me. You have stripped me down to the hungry beast within my skin. A raw, aching, primal thing fills my head and my body and my soul.

The rhythmic slap slap slap of our bodies fills my every sense.

I am almost there.

Almost there.

Almost.

There.

A wordless roaring scream tears from my throat. I hear your echo.

Sweet release.

:rose:
 
Back
Top