New beginnings for a mixed chick

Oldie but goodie...

Pic I took ages ago... One of my favorites.

Last edited:
Soooo.... starting a new chapter. One of the things I've wanted to do is go braless/semi-braless/sheer bra in public. I've always felt self conscious about trying and of my body. Well, today is the day!! I'm going to the county fair here and am going to wear this bra under my shirt. Let's see how this works out!

Lucky ass fair goers......very sexy;)

Aww, you are all so sweet!! I don't know if I would call my tits my best asset, but they're one of my favorite. And my nipples looooooovvvvvvveeeee attention :D

Aww, you are all so sweet!! I don't know if I would call my tits my best asset, but they're one of my favorite. And my nipples looooooovvvvvvveeeee attention :D

As Enticing as they are, they would be a prime target for loving by me!! :kiss:

The white bra is beautiful and frames your lovely nipples. Wonderfully erotic photo.

Holy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As promised - I love this bra because it's so comfy and it makes my tits look huge!:D They're really not that big to begin with. Def buying more ;)

Beautiful bra....hope that there are matching panties too!!!:cool:

I absolutely LOVE sensitive nipples - nipple play is so much fun! Love the pics so far

Thanks for posting, MC. Love that you went to the fair with the nipples fully extended. Hoping for many more details and poses. BB

You absolutely have the sexiest, most suckable nipples... Mmm...

peek-a-boo pictures are one of my favorites !!! TY ! TY! TY!!!! :D

Back