Make me dirty

Furthermore

Debbie mouthed the cock, then swallowed it all the way down and held it. When her nose started to tickle from the curly hairs, she slowly came up for air. She looked up at her lover.

Jack smiled, chucked and said "Go a bit FURTHER..."

"...and you'll get some MORE..."

*sigh* No, you don't get to break up a compound noun. And you didn't leave a follow-on word.

Oh, and the link in your sig is dead. Apart from that, you're golden... :rolleyes:

I'll take up Furthermore since there wasn't another word after that:

"And furthermore," she punctuated her words with a series of crisp thwacks of the ruler, "you will refrain from using my name. You will refer to me as 'Professor' or 'Ma'am.' Is. That. Clear?"

His reddening cheeks indicated that it was indeed, very clear.

Pumpkin

pumpkin'

"On your knees, pumpkin," Master tells his chubby, petite, ginger slave girl.

colloquial

An Australian and a Scot are talking in the pub

pumpkin'

"On your knees, pumpkin," Master tells his chubby, petite, ginger slave girl.

colloquial

"If I were being 'colloquial' I might suggest that 'she bangs like a dunny door in a high wind', but I am not sure all readers would follow my meaning."

"I ken what you mean, she's a wee durty hoor?"

"Exactly"

Doh

"If I were being 'colloquial' I might suggest that 'she bangs like a dunny door in a high wind', but I am not sure all readers would follow my meaning."

"I ken what you mean, she's a wee durty hoor?"

"Exactly"

Sorry - forget to add the next word. 'Cruel'.

He thought her cruel, hovering so close to his nose with her musk scented fur-lined lips dripping with her essence

Champagne

She sipped champagne as he was forced to sample her scent alone, desperately keen to sample the drops of wine from a more special source.

Lace.

She sipped champagne as he was forced to sample her scent alone, desperately keen to sample the drops of wine from a more special source.

Lace.

Despite his best efforts she remained unaroused. Her mind wandered to the list of chores she still had to do... Milk the cows, sweep the floor... The landlady had even asked her to wash the lace curtains! If the mistress knew that her husband was currently working hard, albeit in vain, between the milkmaid's legs, she would not be pleased.

Camera

Last edited:
Despite his best efforts she remained unaroused. Her mind wandered to the list of chores she still had to do... Milk the cows, sweep the floor... The landlady had even asked her to wash the lace curtains! If the mistress knew that her husband was currently working hard, albeit in vain, between the milkmaid's legs, she would not be pleased.

Camera

The young stablehand, however, was a different sort. Jealous at the master's activities with the milk maid, and desiring the mistress carnally . He conspired, with the milk maid, to entice the master into an act of in flagranti delicto in the cow shed. The wall of which contained a hidden nook, into which the scheming stable hand had earlier hidden a small video camera, to gather evidence of the tryst. As well as of the master's poor performance. With this he planned to have both the master exiled from the farm by his domineering wife, and persuade the now lonely mistress how good the change to a younger charge would be for her.

Ice Cream.

The milkmaid knew of the stablehand's cunning plan, and she approved of it... Mainly because she had her own agenda: she had secretly been lusting after the mistress herself. In fact, she was having fantasies which were downright filthy, about fucking the mistress and the stablehand together, as well as a chicken. In those fantasies toys were often used, as well as different substances for extra lubrication and general slipperiness, cooking oil, ice cream, runny porridge... She wouldn't want to harm the chicken, after all.

Picture frame

Oh alright alright, after receiving a few PMs from people who were appalled by the chicken and the runny porridge, and since nobody apparently wants to touch that one with a nine foot pole, I'll do the next one myself :rolleyes: :D :catroar:

As it turned out the chicken really liked the porridge, it managed to eat some of it which made it cluck with excitement and flutter its wings. The milkmaid got such a kick out of the happy chicken that she grabbed the camera which was left earlier by the stablehand, and shot a few pictures, she got so carried away that she forgot about her own perverted urges and concentrated on the merry scene in front of her... Later that night she sat down in front of her computer with a nice cup of hot milk and printed a few of her favorite photos from the event, she arranged them into a collage along with a few feathers and pieces of straw she had picked up from the barn floor, fitted a picture frame around the finished project and hung it over the chest of drawers in her bedroom.

Yellow

This Girl Named Bess

There was this girl named Bess
Who looked hot in a yellow dress.

That was before while holding a microphone
She revealed one breast and its clone.

And after I ripped off her dress,
I was able to fuck her without any stress.

And after I was done with banging her,
I wrote down and gave my phone number.

Video Game

There was this girl named Bess
Who looked hot in a yellow dress.

That was before while holding a microphone
She revealed one breast and its clone.

And after I ripped off her dress,
I was able to fuck her without any stress.

And after I was done with banging her,
I wrote down and gave my phone number.

Video Game

Bump!

She was wearing the brightest of colors on our date. When it came to making love it felt like I was fucking an avatar from a video game!

Lament.

Bump!

She was wearing the brightest of colors on our date. When it came to making love it felt like I was fucking an avatar from a video game!

Lament.

She pulled away, letting him fall slickly from her mouth. He gave a moan of lament.

Sting.

The sting of his penis as it stretched her wider than she anticipated left her with a surprising feeling of relief.

Jigsaw

He seemed to know just where to touch her, how to touch her. Where to kiss her. With just the right amount of pressure and tension. For the first time in forever, she felt complete. As if he were the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle seemingly lost forever before she found him. Before he found her...

Adore...

P.S. What an awesome thread! I think I'm going to like this one... ;)

He seemed to know just where to touch her, how to touch her. Where to kiss her. With just the right amount of pressure and tension. For the first time in forever, she felt complete. As if he were the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle seemingly lost forever before she found him. Before he found her...

Adore...

P.S. What an awesome thread! I think I'm going to like this one... ;)

I love to make her cum using only the tip of my tongue. It takes a long time to slowly raise her arousal. I enjoy every moment. It is all about the art of the tease that never fails to create a tremendous orgasm within her. As she explodes, I adore how the muscles along the inside of her thighs quiver uncontrollably, a sure indicator that the orgasm was very much real. That quiver cannot be faked. I smile in my accomplishment.

thrust

A Sex Fantasy With Wonder Woman In It

I love to make her cum using only the tip of my tongue. It takes a long time to slowly raise her arousal. I enjoy every moment. It is all about the art of the tease that never fails to create a tremendous orgasm within her. As she explodes, I adore how the muscles along the inside of her thighs quiver uncontrollably, a sure indicator that the orgasm was very much real. That quiver cannot be faked. I smile in my accomplishment.

thrust

My sexual fantasy would be the one having
Wonder Woman in the basement and being
Totally naked with her wrists over her head
And tied tightly together so that any dread
Would happen to her personal well-being.

Anyway, I would take off my clothes and
Do the grand thing that would be so grand
Which is to grab hold of each leg
And let myself thrust my attached peg
Deep into the juiciest pussy in the entire land.

And while I would also suck on each tit,
She would start to cry and beg me to end it
Before I would spray every last drop of cum
Into her pussy and hear myself hum
A cheerful tune to celebrate the fact that it does fit.

That would be before my dick would turn back into brass
And I would let myself thrust it deep into her ass
Until she began to cry and yell
But she really would enjoy it because I would tell
By looking at her face before she would say something crass.

threesome

The point of the game is to pick a word that is typically unsexy and make it sexy. Preferably in only a few sentences.

Threesomes are easy; pun intended ;)

New word: _Sprout_ 😊

Back