Something I'd like to read/see written

Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Posts
10
Since ideas are welcome here I was hoping someone could write or point me in the direction of a bro-sis incest story akin to the following:

Typical brother and sister (or SISTERS ...oooh big titted, long haired blonde twins would be AWESOME!!) who get along well but always had hidden desires for each other that they never acted on.

Sister is actually a Catholic School-girl (yeah its gotta be the skirts and blouse that do it for me)

Anyhoo .... the brother eventually finds out that his sister has been harboring these feeling for him and she likewise finds out the same about him .... yadda, yadda, yadda, intense sex scenes, the end. Well ... not quite. I mean, I'd like to see the vestige of a good plot in there somewhere. I actually enjoy well written and drawn out story lines with a hint of a love story in there somewhere. Yeah, I know, hopeless romantic here, huh?

Oh I forgot to mention that one of the best sex scenarios in the story has GOT to be a fucking her up the skirt scene and him cumming in her. I love the idea of throwing that plaid skirt over her beautiful ass and just fucking the hell out of her tight pussy doggy-style until exploding in her and watching it drip down her leg, over her knee-highs, and pooling on the floor by her shoes.

If anything like that exists on Literotica please point me in the write direction .... if not, is there any good authors here up to the challenge to write such a story?

Either way, thanks for reading my post and considering the idea. I appreciate it ... and I lOVE Literotica! :)
 
What other ideas do you have in terms of plot points and themes?
 
What other ideas do you have in terms of plot points and themes?


Hmmm .... Haven't thought that far ahead. Writing isn't my forte you see. Not a creative bone in my body really. Let me think on this for a few days. I'll be back in about a week.
 
I'd give it a shot, actually been toying with the idea of a brother/sister story anyway, and I've always been into the Catholic school-girl type as well.
 
I'm back

Okay, here goes nothing.

I would like them to be relatively young but of consensual age of course. Brother at least 20 to 24 and either in or just out of college and home for the Christmas Holidays. The sister could be somewhere between 18-22 recently out of Catholic High School and preparing to enter a Catholic College. Parents just happen to be going away for the Holidays to relatives afar and they are going to be left alone for the entirety of the Holiday Season.

I suppose the story could actually begin closer to Thanksgiving since that’s typically the start of the Holiday season here in the States. That way the parents could still be a bit of an obstacle to get around. That would give a nice steady build up to the sister giving her brother the ultimate present on Christmas Eve (besides her body of course) …. the news that she’s pregnant and it’s his! Wow …!! That would be an awesome twist of an ending! I love an incestuous story where the two siblings must contend and deal with the results of their choices and buck the traditional system of perceived and accepted family.

Let me think about background and story here …. I’m really no good at this but I’ll give it a crack.
I’m thinking the two of them were always close. Closer than opposite gendered siblings usually are in-so-much as they actually enjoyed each other’s company and were miserable when separated from each other. They shared almost everything and confided in each other about personal things. About the only thing that they ever kept secret from one another was how they actually felt about one another since it was always taught to be a taboo and never to be acted upon. But things have a way of changing over time and being alone with just each other is more temptation than the average human can take. Well, that and a little rum eggnog tends to loosen tongues ….and blouses.

The varying sex scenes should consist of a gradual climb to full on intercourse resulting in a creampie. But it should build up from making out in front of the fireplace, maybe a little “grab and poke” as we used to call it long ago. The second encounter, a mutual masturbation where they get to know each other’s body intimately. The third encounter, a blowjob that leads to a 69. Fourth ….a good ol’ big boobed titty-fuck! Und the eventual Magnum Opus of their love for one another ….? A long drawn out and sexually passionate (not to mention some dirty talkin’ from our sweet innocent Catholic School Girl) intercourse ending in brother releasing his pent up desires inside his willing sister while she’s dressed in full schoolgirl attire to fulfill a fantasy that brother admitted to having about her somewhere in the beginning of the story. That’s where we get the whole pumped to over-flowing pussy and cum dripping down the leg scene mentioned in the first post. At some point during the act it would be hot to have him reach up under her blouse sliding his hands along her slender form and taut belly until he’s cupping her full swinging breasts as he’s banging her from behind.

The story would really be grand if somehow you could turn the one girl into a pair of twins, but if it’s just the one hot sister that would be grand as well and probably preferred at this time for this story. Maybe some future story could have a pair of twin sisters in it

A little background on the siblings:

She is sweet, demure yet athletic and a relatively intelligent flirtatious girl (Think Gwen Stacey from the new Spiderman movie and you have her entire demeanor). Her hair is waist long and a golden blonde color that she usually wears either in a braid down her back (or brought up over her shoulder and down her front) or done up in a single long pony-tail. I LOVE girls with ponytails by the way. Basically she’s an atypical blonde-haired blue-eyed hottie!

The brother is relatively intelligent and athletic as well but more towards the athletic spectrum. Not an uber-man or superman, but muscular and toned although not overly so. His hair is cut short and darker than his sister(s) but still has that same blonde-ish sheen.

If you’re wondering or are up to suggestions about names I’d like to suggest Garrett and Jenna. If you go for the twin route at this time may I suggest Jenna and her twin sister Jean(nie) whom everyone usually calls them “Jinx” and “Minx” because they tend to cast a spell with their beauty and, in the case of Jean(nie) “Minx”, her teasing and flirtatious ways.

Well, that’s about all I’ve got to contribute with my limited imagination and vocabulary. I’m actually tapped right now. I can’t think of anything else to contribute really. So I leave the rest and the in-between scenes and dialogue up to the rest of you and your creative freedoms.

I look forward to reading any and all finished material based on my story idea. Please respond here or send me a PM if you have any more questions on story, plot, or characters and I'll do my best to chime in if I can. Thanks, guys and have a Happy Holiday everyone!

I reiterate that I love the kinky incestuous stories on Literotica and if it helps any of you at all write this requested story than here is a list of my top favorite (so far) in order:


1. Naughty Nicole (actually this is cousin-cousin but I love it)

2. Triplets and Triplets 2: A Game of Risk
I didn’t care too much for the third installment of Triplets because it strayed away from just siblings. I’ve always liked the bro-sis incest stories and not so much the daughter-daddy or mom-son ones. Not that I’m judging or complaining …. They’re just not my “cup o’ tea” :)

3. Incestuous (cousin-cousin AND bro-sis, not to mention sis-sis. This was actually fun to read)

4. Falling for Jennifer

5. Bethel Island
 
Last edited:
Any takers at all??

Well it's been a few months and I was just curious if anyone took up the challenge of this particular story.

Is there no one interested in the story at all?

And if you already have written and submitted it please point me in the right direction to read it.

Thanks :)
 
You might like my story, "My Sexy Sisters" and its sequel. It involves a brother and his two twin, gorgeous, blonde sisters, and lots of sex. But sorry, no schoolgirl outfits.
 
You might like my story, "My Sexy Sisters" and its sequel. It involves a brother and his two twin, gorgeous, blonde sisters, and lots of sex. But sorry, no schoolgirl outfits.

I have read your stories. It is part of a list of my favorites actually. I even copied all of it and put it on my Kindle for a little one-handed reading every now and again. ;)

I have a whole "Literotica" section on my Kindle! :)


You wouldn't want to take up the mantle and write the story I'd like to read would you?

It's a shame no one else is interested. I thought it would make for a good, sexually electrified story myself.

Oh well .... thanks for chiming in on the subject. I appreciate it.
 
Back
Top