New and improved Shameless Plug thread

catalina_francisco

Happily insatiable always
Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Posts
18,730
The Shameless Plug thread is the place intended to help authors who have published stories and poetry on Lit. can promote and plug their BDSM writing, but it is also the place where you can recommend BDSM writing of others on this site who you have enjoyed reading. If posting your own work, please resist the temptation to post the whole piece here as that is more suited to the Story Discussion Circle or Poetry Feedback and Discussion forums....in the interests of keeping things flowing in the forums, publish it and let us see the link please!!

We hope to bring together BDSM authors and BDSM readers alike and increase the reach of authors to potential readers, and readers to potential new favourite authors.

Love this writer...couldn't choose a favourite so went with this one.
http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=55564&page=1

Catalina.

Recommended by cynter:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=123249

Recommended by SierraMoon
http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=91606


Catalina :rose:
 
Last edited:
Re: WOW!

cynter said:
that was a good story, bookmarked the author for future reading. thank you!:rose:
so this thread not only good place for promoting yourself but also finding new great reads! cool!!:D

I love her ability to write so well and each one different. Here is the first one I read of hers which though sad, is beautiful. http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=55567

Catalina :rose:
 
catalina_francisco said:
Love this writer...couldn't choose a favourite so went with this one.
http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=55564&page=1

Catalina :rose:

I broke my rule of not reading stories while writing just to satisfy my curiousity at what you think makes for a good story.

That is truly good stuff! Excellent story line and exploration of emotion. I can definately see why you enjoy her.

Now I'm off to purge my brain so as not to allow it to cloud my own writing...lol.
 
And here's my own shameless plug. I recently added another story under the "evyl twin" link. The links are in my signature.
 
Here is my shameless plug too -- right now it's just poetry. Although I did submit a story - it's in pending status.

Poems link in my signature :)
 
I loved this story mentioned by and written by The Fisherman and have read it more than once. Just to recommend a very sexy tale...
please do a part 2! please! please!
 
THANKS!!

Hey, I adore being shameless. A great big thanks to Catalina for promoting my "Slave" story. An even bigger one to my Master, MH, for inspiring it!

ladyphoenix
 
Re: THANKS!!

ladyphoenix said:
Hey, I adore being shameless. A great big thanks to Catalina for promoting my "Slave" story. An even bigger one to my Master, MH, for inspiring it!

ladyphoenix

b7.gif
Anytime....a good read is always a blessing.

Catalina
c82.gif
 
Gonna promote someone ELSE'S work for once
apet4you has a GREAT new story up
Anal Gang Bang
She has a lot of other great ones worth reading too, especially "A Fantasy Beginning" and "An Ending"

Go check 'em out, let her know what you think :D
 
James, from what I know of you here, I like your reality more than I could possibly like any fantasy. But I will read your stories and vote, all the same.

(oooh, did that sound submissive, or what? hmmm... identity crisis!)
 
FungiUg said:
James, from what I know of you here, I like your reality more than I could possibly like any fantasy. But I will read your stories and vote, all the same.

(oooh, did that sound submissive, or what? hmmm... identity crisis!)


Trust me, my reality is all too often boring & lonely with just occasional bright shining moments of amazing fun :D

How else do you think I find time to WRITE my stories? LOL

Oh, for those folks who read my stories in the past, Public Comments are now active, so feel free to go back & tell the world what you think ;)
 
NO idea how to do an actual link..but I did want to brag...I received my first *H* for a story which combines some BDSM along with non-consent. It's called *A Bit of Revenge*. So please everyone click my link in my sig line and check it out...

:rose:
 
Back
Top