Your Helpful Poice II

A shitty cop fucked up. I thought race was supposed to be irrelevant. Where's the Blue Lives Matter crowd when you really need them, eh?



So, if stereotypes "exist for a reason," then your Asian heritage vagina is eternally super tight like a virgin? Or does the white part make it "halfway" loose?

874415.gif


see what I did there, Chlo-Dogg? :kiss:





You didn't answer the question directly. Is it a yes or no to what you believe? That the darkies are naturally violent ani-mules and the lite-brites are celestials made to rule?

C'mon, take off your take off your PC Ray-Bans, C-Tza! :D
She refuses to tar everyone with the same brush.

She has lots of brushes and several types of tar, depending on what brand of people they are.
 
She refuses to tar everyone with the same brush.

She has lots of brushes and several types of tar, depending on what brand of people they are.
But they're all racist brushes, which is why I ignore her. Assuming she's a her. On the Interwebz, nobody knows you're a Komodo dragon.
 
She refuses to tar everyone with the same brush.

She has lots of brushes and several types of tar, depending on what brand of people they are.

Sometimes I just ❤️ You. That's so good. Btw I'm definitely not a Komodo dragon. And you're right, on the web, anyone can be anyone they want to be. I just take people as they wish to have themselves viewed. Easier for everyone and why not. I know you're not a hobbit but I don't worry about it. Roll with it.
 
"The USA has endured 550 shootings by policemen so far this year. Australia has had 5 which included the termination of 2 terrorists. With our small population we should have had 75 to have a similar problem. It's impossible for us to even begin to understand the magnitude and depth of America's policing problem"

The large number of deaths in the US at the hands of the police? Again, if you break them down by race you see it differently. White deaths as a percentage aOf population are similar to Australia and Canada. The bulk are blacks and you in Australia do not have our black population and the associated crimes and deaths

Ummm... the police here are shooting way too many people. Hell, the police death number is more than many countries TOTAL numbers of deaths by guns. Fuck race or ethnicities, we Americans are simply fucking insane! "We" just killed 33% of their total for non-terrorist Australians.

Nevermind our total gun death totals. Hmmm, might be proportional to the world with respect to the money we poor into "defence" budget. Switzerland rate might be high too: easy way to commit suicide with gun in every home.
 
So, if stereotypes "exist for a reason," then your Asian heritage vagina is eternally super tight like a virgin? Or does the white part make it "halfway" loose?

Stereotypes do exist for a reason. I suggest trying a few and going with the empirical evidence of your senses. Not only that, it's an experiment you can enjoy. Me? Lol. I won't tease you. Just read my stories, close you eyes, listen to Chloe murmuring in your ear .... tight Asian pussy ... tight Asian pussy ... You'll be on the internet booking flights to shanghai or Vietnam or Bangkok before you know what's happening. I'll leave it you to check whether they go sideways or not. Rotflmao.
 
So now we have a Noor excuse. He was "startled" by a loud noise and someone rushing towards him so he started shooting. As his partner was talking to her. After a sexual assault had been reported. You'd kind of think someone being assaulted might actually rush towards the police for help wouldn't you. And now Noor is worried he's being thrown under the bus. Guess we'll find out more eventually.
 
video at link

http://news.wgbh.org/2017/07/19/local-news/parents-speak-out-about-sons-suicide-during-swat-standoff

The parents of a 26-year-old who killed himself with dozens of police officers and a SWAT team surrounding their house say officers did not listen when they said all their son needed was some sleep.

26 year old man died on July 8, because police have protocols to protect themselves, first. A Braintree police officer was shot, and negotiating was not on the top priority list.

The priority list does not include listening to what parents, spouses,lovers, or friends have to say.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/hin...while-barricaded-question-use-swat-team-scene


While on the way home, he spoke with his ex-girlfriend on the phone, became upset and mentioned a gun. The woman called police and asked them to perform a welfare check.

An officer called the home, who was told by Russell that all the guns in the house were secure. Russell tried to talk to his son about the call, who said, “Don’t back me into a corner. Because I’ll make it go away in four seconds.”

Their son is upset about the recent break up, of his relationship with his girlfriend.

The final conversation, was that their son needed tome to think, and would go to sleep.

Too late. The police are on the scene. After 45 minutes of a situation made worse by the police, the parents ask the police to go away.

"We are in control, now. Not you, " the police say.

The police harass their son for ten hours. No negotiator is there. The police escalate that situation, until their son killed himself (non violently)

The young man did not obey the police, and come out of the house, is the excuse ?

Yes, the young man had a gun.


The police said that their son made a verbal threat- Do not come upstairs, or someone will get hurt."

https://patch.com/massachusetts/hin...while-barricaded-question-use-swat-team-scene


https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ame-instead/1sTWdBw2MNqqFGCOUfLnHL/story.html


That threat seemed enough to change the way police viewed the situation and its potential dangers, and it may have been the turning point in their response. After that, Reeves said, officers mentioned a SWAT team.

“You can’t do that,” he says he told them. “Where is the imminent threat?”

As more officers began arriving, police told Reeves and Harrison they had to leave the street. His mother felt discomfort to her core: Austin was here, and he needed her. The parents asked to stay, but police said no; this was protocol they had to follow. They led the couple — Harrison still in her bathrobe — on a roundabout exit route through surrounding yards. At one point, Reeves says, he started to run back, but an officer physically restrained him.

As they reached the corner, Harrison turned to look back at her home. Distant enough now to see the entire scene, she realized for the first time the full scale of what was happening: the street thick with police vehicles, teeming with armed officers in SWAT gear.


The police listened and nodded and took notes in their notebooks, according to Reeves. And yet, more officers kept coming. Some wore camouflage and carried rifles. They set up bright lights to shine onto the house and drove a military-style vehicle into the backyard. Eventually, they broke seven upstairs windows so a mounted camera could look inside for Austin.


https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-for-police/LfTVbARxVz9os1zJxT9TfO/story.html
 
Yeah. In all honesty, I feel so bad for her and her family. Lived for a few years in Minneapolis and I know that neighborhood and it really hits home. It absolutely stinks that they're covering it up like this. The MSM and Minneapolis.

The mayor there is a real Sharia symp. You can bet if it hadn't been for the Australian Govt and a few off shore papers like the Daily Mail we wouldn't even know about it.

As for the nutters, no need. This is your PC police at work. It's so blatantly in your face that the outrageousness of what happened here with the MSM (lack of) coverage should occur even to a liberal.




There isn't much being said about it, and most of what is said is complimentary of Noor: http://www.startribune.com/what-we-...er-who-fatally-shot-justine-damond/435018163/




I don't know where you guys live that you think this has been ignored, but in fact this has been by far the most widely publicized police-involved shooting of the entire year.
 
I don't know where you guys live that you think this has been ignored, but in fact this has been by far the most widely publicized police-involved shooting of the entire year.

I don't subscribe to any MN newspapers, and I haven't seen much on the internet. And I did look. :eek: As for being widely publicized, how does it compare to Philando Castile?
 
Last edited:
I don't subscribe to any MN newspapers, and I haven't seen much on the internet. And I did look. :eek: As for being widely publicized, how does it compare to Philando Castile?

Nowhere near, and most of the articles start with glowing write ups of Noor and how proud the Somali American community is of him and how worried about a backlash they are. And still almost nothing in actual facts about what happened which in reality means it must be pretty damn bad for them to be covering up for one of the left wings pets like this. Castile family did turn up at a march and the left is now doing their best to position this as out of control police gunning down innocents as per Castile and Ferguson. Painting a false picture in other words. In Minneapolis they'll probably believe it.
 
Well, the Minneapolis chief of police has just resigned at the request of the mayor and the BLM and white liberal protesters are now calling for the mayor to go. The left turning on the left. The revolution eats its own and all are oblivious to what's before their eyes. Alas, Babylon. It's sad but it's almost amusing in a tragic way.
 
Last edited:
Jackboots in England!

police-apologize-for-fining-5-year-old-195-for-selling-lemonade-at-stand


A five-year-old girl was fined $195 for a lemonade stand.

André Spicer, a professor of “organisational behaviour” at the Cass Business School at City University London, reports, “four local council enforcement officers stormed up to her little table.”

Professor Spicer helped his daughter make four “jugs” of lemonade, which she sold at 50p ($.65 American) for a small cup or £1 ($1.30 American) for a large cup.

The girl was fined £150 ($195 American).

Spicer is co-author of the book, The Stupidity Paradox: The Power and Pitfalls of Functional Stupidity at Work.

“But don’t worry, it is only £90 if it’s paid quickly,” one officer reportedly said. That is still $117 American.

The officers made the young girl cry.

However sanity prevailed.

Local authorities have announced the fine will be cancelled.

“We are very sorry that this has happened. We expect our enforcement officers to show common sense, and to use their powers sensibly. This clearly did not happen,” a spokesperson told the New York Post. “The fine will be canceled immediately and we will be contacting Professor Spicer and his daughter to apologize.”

When Spicer told his daughter they could get a permit and set up a stand again, she told him of her lost interest.

“No,” the five-year-old said. “It’s too scary.”
 
Who are the US police really protecting?

US authorities handle white supremacists with kid gloves while branding Antifa protesters 'domestic terrorists'.

On June 12, 2017, New Jersey's Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness (OHSP) added a new name to its list of "domestic terrorist" threats: Antifa.

The report characterises "Antifa" as a group of "anarchist extremists" who "focus on issues involving racism, sexism, and anti-Semitism, as well as other perceived injustices," a half-baked definition, while technically accurate, is far from comprehensive. Unlike the other American entities that have earned this dubious distinction (and despite what hysterical FOX News hosts like to shrill), Antifa isn't an organised group, a gang, or even a society.

Antifa - shorthand for anti-fascist - isn't an organisation at all; it's an idea, one that's been knocking around since the 1930s and that has found newfound relevance on our shores since the rise of Trumpism and the current administration's sharp pivot towards the far right. It's also one of the few bulwarks left against the rapid growth of America's white supremacist movement, a development that seems to leave the state, the authorities, and the police wholly unconcerned.
WATCH: US: Torch-wielding white supremacists protest Confederate statue's removal (1:41)

Given the simmering threat of violence, police are a constant fixture at the now routine public clashes where the far left meets alt-right in the drawn-out battle for the soul of Trump's America. During these rowdy protests and counterprotests, there's often nothing but a thin blue line in riot gear separating the twain, armed to the teeth and bearing pepper spray, sound cannons, and L-RADs alongside their firearms.

One of the more interesting tidbits in an accompanying NJ OHSP report, titled The Face of White Supremacy in 2017, noted that, "NJ OHSP assesses white supremacist extremists remain a moderate threat to New Jersey. Since January, white supremacist extremists conducted four attacks, one plot, and three stockpiling incidents across the United States". The write-up mentions several white supremacist groups like Identity Evropa and Vanguard America, noting their campaigns to intimidate and recruit at New Jersey universities; curiously, militia groups like the Oathkeepers, 3 Percenters, and Patriot Prayer and gangs like 211 and the Proud Boys are not mentioned, despite their violent track records and penchant for harassment.

Protecting the Trump Chumps,while targeting the Antifacists is a new thing, or just a product of the polarization of AmeriKKKa?
 
Nowhere near, and most of the articles start with glowing write ups of Noor and how proud the Somali American community is of him and how worried about a backlash they are. And still almost nothing in actual facts about what happened which in reality means it must be pretty damn bad for them to be covering up for one of the left wings pets like this. Castile family did turn up at a march and the left is now doing their best to position this as out of control police gunning down innocents as per Castile and Ferguson. Painting a false picture in other words. In Minneapolis they'll probably believe it.
So you compare the volume of publicity from a shooting that happened over a year ago to one that happened last week, and wonder why one pile is so much smaller?

Such a brain you have. I guess that would be a stereotype.
 
I think this is a serious problem. US cops have a very adversarial relationship with the citizens. Clearly, the force has been militarized. I have not been to Europe, but a least until recently, I hear it's much better there. Theres a story in my local paper today about a 26yo deputy face-planting a 50yo woman for failure to consent to field sobriety tests. She pulled into a parking lot because she was not feeling well. She told him she wanted to be left alone. He ordered her out of the car. He tried to open the door, and she resisted. He forcibly removed her and smashed her face into the pavement, just because. It was determined that she was in fact DWI. They tacked on the other usual bullshit charges and she was sentenced to 120 days. I'm obviously against DWI, but I do not trust deputies to be judge jury and executioner. I don't think there was any reason for him to brutalize any citizen, let alone this one. She has a right to refuse to comply. He has the obligation to arrest her. If he thought a 50yo drunk woman was going to be too much for him, he could have called for assistance. You take her to the hospital for a breath test or blood draw. If she's smart, she takes the blood test. The cop should do what he has to do without all this bullshit emotion and attitude. At least for now, they are still public servants.
 
Well, the Minneapolis chief of police has just resigned at the request of the mayor and the BLM and white liberal protesters are now calling for the mayor to go. The left turning on the left. The revolution eats its own and all are oblivious to what's before their eyes. Alas, Babylon. It's sad but it's almost amusing in a tragic way.



Certainly interesting that this is the police-involved shooting that has led to the firing of a chief. I wonder what the critical difference was in this case?
 
Certainly interesting that this is the police-involved shooting that has led to the firing of a chief. I wonder what the critical difference was in this case?
IMHO Chief Harteau was fired for not insisting that cops keep their cameras on, thus leaving the city open to very costly lawsuits. And mayb she wasn't that well-liked by her subordinates -- she didn't have their backs so they didn't have hers. That's just a guess. Don't run with it.
 
Didn't an Asian cop kill Philando Castille? and before him Peter Liang unloaded on someone up in New York, not to forget the incident with the half-asian cop who raped like 20 or so women. A lot of white and asian cops have taken black eyes lately if these reports are anything to go by.

That said, I don't think the race of the cop says much about the collective cop culture in which we have such many police-related misconduct. I think issues of internal corruption and a lack of a proper investigation/prosecution protocol does more to proliferate these incidents than the race of the officer involved. I mean cops are taught to favor force anyway, so wouldn't it make sense that so many would do just that? I'm not sure I buy this race realism angle that some people aren't fit for police work. Of course, some people aren't fit for police work, y'know...racists and the easily spooked.
 
Last edited:
Well, the Minneapolis chief of police has just resigned at the request of the mayor and the BLM and white liberal protesters are now calling for the mayor to go. The left turning on the left. The revolution eats its own and all are oblivious to what's before their eyes. Alas, Babylon. It's sad but it's almost amusing in a tragic way.

In your opinion, would you make a good cop? and if so, how do you think you would handle individuals according to their background based on your personal views?
 
As far as I know, no one has had an issue with blacks serving in the military or police before, but because we're hearing about this lady who unfortunately was a victim of forces outside her circumstances, all of sudden we're getting these race realist arguments about why some minorities aren't fit for policing, interesting.
 
Last edited:
Crime pays in the Oakland Police Department

IN THE wake of a horrifying scandal last year in which 20 different cops were caught extorting sex from a teenage girl, Oakland's Democratic Mayor Libby Schaaf vowed to "root out what is clearly a toxic, macho, culture" in the Oakland Police Department (OPD).

Now we know that Schaaf seems to have a different definition of cleaning house than most of us: giving promotions to the officers who worked to destroy evidence and cover up the investigation.

In June 2016, DarwinBond Graham and Ali Winston of the East Bay Express exposed the trafficking of a 17-year-old sex worker who went by the name of Celeste Guap. Guap was passed between at least 14 OPD officers, three Richmond cops, four Alameda County sheriff's deputies and a federal officer.

"Three Oakland police officers committed statutory rape of Guap when she was underage," reported Graham and Winston. "By the state's legal definition, they engaged in human trafficking. The victim says every law-enforcement agent who had sex with her knew she was a sex worker."
 

I've been halfway following this case for a while, and I have never heard or read any reference to extortion. I'm not defending anybody, including the girl in question (Jasmine) especially since she was 17 years old at the start, making the case one of statutory rape. The fact she was a prostitute doesn't change that.

Even so, it's not as if she was an innocent victim.
 
I've been halfway following this case for a while, and I have never heard or read any reference to extortion. I'm not defending anybody, including the girl in question (Jasmine) especially since she was 17 years old at the start, making the case one of statutory rape. The fact she was a prostitute doesn't change that.

Even so, it's not as if she was an innocent victim.

So, she was a guilty victim? The issue was the corrupt cops, Box and the coddling of corrupt cops by corrupt head cops. 20 or so cops took advantage of her instead of trying to help her.
 
Back
Top