Something i need ideas on...

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Now lets suppose you'd need to work in getting your characters good stand up false identification that would stand up to any sort of scrutiny and can't be tracked by any bad guys. How would you do it?

9-7-2017
i guess i need to explain this more. I'm hoping to turn it into a storyline with the end goal of having false identification.

And another thing, this is more than likely going to be a multi chapter novel not a short story.

Last edited:
I would write, "He went to a pro for good stand up false identification that would stand up to any sort of scrutiny and can't be tracked by any bad guys." A novel might withstand more detail. For a short story, just say it happened, then move on.

I would write, "He went to a pro for good stand up false identification that would stand up to any sort of scrutiny and can't be tracked by any bad guys." A novel might withstand more detail. For a short story, just say it happened, then move on.

I agree... started to think about the narrative of how he gets steered to the dingy shop behind the import-export business, but no...simple works.

Maybe. It depends how important it is to the plot. If your story universe is the sort of place where such fake credentials are easily gotten, for anyone, that that is fine. But if the whole point is that these are rare and unusual, then they need to be given more weight. Personally, I would give him a shady friend from his youth, who happens to have all sorts of underworld connections. Or maybe a geeky friend who is good at scoring unusual items from the Deep Web.

Maybe. It depends how important it is to the plot.
But of course. Some details can be glossed; some need to be spotlighted.

The ID counterfeiter might have important manifestations all thru the story. Getting to the counterfeiter may require traversing an erotic maze. Depends. Is the new ID the McGuffin or just a tool? Make the counterfeiter an erotic node -- MC must seduce him/her to gain the papers.

Many options here.

......Make the counterfeiter an erotic node -- MC must seduce him/her to gain the papers.

Many options here.

Ah, the old James Bond plot method. "There's only one way you are getting those ID cards out of me, Mr. Bond." <Bond drops trou> "And that's it!"

Back