First Class Submission

"C'mon Jenny," chuckled Mr. Rieger. "Why do I find it hard to believe that you are shy about modeling in front of others? From what I see, it looks like you're a natural. I bet you get a thrill, putting on those skimpy outfits! I can almost imagine you posing in skimpy bathing suits, and lingerie; I bet you look great! I mean, isn't that why you girls wear sexy, and revealing clothing? You do want guys to notice you, don't you?"

Jenny laughed as she continued to kneed his lower back. “Well, I guess so,” she said, thoughtful. It did give her a thrill, when a hot guy saw her in a skimpy outfit, but she couldn’t say that to him. “But sometimes we just like to look good for ourselves, or for our girlfriends? It’s like little girls dressing up dolls I guess?”

He paused, and suddenly she felt him tense up under her hands.

"You do like guys ... don't you? I mean ... it's not like you're ...?"

She giggled, smacking him lightly on the back. “Mr. Rieger! What kind of question is that?”

Then Jenny had to hold on, grabbing hold of his back as he shifted slightly under her. “Oh, Mr. Rieger, is this uncomfortable, am I too heavy?” she asked, concerned. He stopped wiggling after finding a more comfortable position, and then Jenny blushed when she realized why he’d probably been uncomfortable. And all that shifting muscle down between her bare thighs was very distracting. Quickly, she began talking, to take her mind off that subject.

“It’s just an Asian thing, Mr. Rieger. You’ve probably seen the girls in Shanghai or Singapore holding hands, or tickling each other?” Had he seen Mary squeeze her breasts earlier? Jenny hoped not! “Asian girls do that a lot, it doesn’t mean they’re . . . you know. I’m Asian but I grew up in Hawaii, so I’m not as used to that. I think that just makes Mary and Jess want to tease me more sometimes.”

Jenny loved hanging out with her girlfriends, but when she had those heated fantasies at night, it was definitely about men. Strong, assertive men, almost intimidating men, who made her feel sexy and feminine. She didn’t dare tell him that either. As her mind wandered off, Jenny’s breathing began to accelerate and her heart was racing. She shifted her hips slightly; it was getting a bit warm down there.
 
Last edited:
Reynard was relieved to hear Jenny's reply and her furthered explanation! It made him wonder though, a picture forming in his mind, if Jenny had been with another woman? He could clearly envision Jenny, Mary, and Jess entangled in some naked play.

All that vision succeeded in doing, was to make him more uncomfortable. He shifted again. He really couldn't take it any longer.

"Jenny! Hold on! Don't move! I'm going to roll over! I don't want you to fall!"

Before he did though, he continued commanding the conversation, not giving her a chance to object.

"Looking at this picture is fine and dandy, but I'd really prefer to see your face when I'm talking to you. Here we go ..."

He rolled onto his left side as Jenny held on raising herself just enough to give him room to do so. Her planted knees kept the blanket in position making him feel more like a mummy than anything. Finally rolling onto his back, he was able to see a reddened, concerned face looking back at him.

His eyes scanned the image before him, and suddenly realized why Jenny was so concerned. Her uniform had been lifted in such a way, that he could clearly see the dainty red string bikini that she was wearing under the uniform. He couldn't hide the appreciative smile.

He could see that she was about to protest, and climb off of him, her hips still raised enough to give him room to move, not coming in contact with his bulge. He tried calming her speaking soothingly towards her.

"Don't be embarrassed Jenny. That picture shows a lot more! Just think of this as one of those little modelling games you play with Mary and Jess!"

He made it easier by reclining back once he was comfortable, resting his head on his folded hands and closing his eyes. "Besides," he added, "I'm really enjoying this massage!"
 
He was moving again, breaking Jenny out of her daydreaming.

"Jenny! Hold on, don't move,” he was saying. “I'm going to roll over! I don't want you to fall!"

What? Thought Jenny, confused. But . . . my skirt!

"Looking at this picture is fine and dandy, but I'd really prefer to see your face when I'm talking to you. Here we go ..."

Panicking, Jenny rose up on her knees as much as she could, just barely making room for Mr. Rieger to roll over onto this back underneath the blanket. Jenny just stared open mouthed as his eyes moved down the front of her uniform, and then widened when they saw her exposed panties. He smiled, making Jenny blush and try to pull her skirt together, but it was impossible with her knees spread like that.

“I . . . I better go,” she murmured, placing her hands on his belly to lift herself off the bed. She paused when he spoke.

"Don't be embarrassed Jenny. That picture shows a lot more. Just think of this as one of those little modelling games you play with Mary and Jess!"

But he wasn’t one of the girls, and they didn’t look at her that way. Then Jenny saw him reclining back, folding his hands behind his head and closing his eyes. "Besides," he added, "I'm really enjoying this massage!" He couldn’t see her anymore, and that made Jenny relax a bit. She was still half standing on her knees, so that she didn’t have to sit on him. She thought of looking down behind her to see if he was had a tent under the blanket, but she didn’t really want to know.

“Ok,” she said, cautiously, “but keep your eyes closed.” He smiled, but didn’t open his eyes, and then Jenny tentatively began to rub his chest. Mr Rieger sighed with pleasure, but still kept his eyes closed, and Jenny relaxed, resuming her massage. Her hands moved from his shoulders, down to his upper arms, across his chest, and down his front. She wasn’t sure what she was doing, but he was still enjoying it. As her hands moved down to his abdomen, she could no longer reach him, so without thinking Jenny sat down gently on his blanket covered lap.

“Oh, Mr. Rieger!” she gasped, feeling something hard poking through the blanket, right into the little red triangle of cotton which was all that covered her down there. Jenny recoiled, up onto her knees again. “I—I’m sorry, Mr. Rieger!” she stammered, her face flushing red at the lingering sensations. “I didn’t mean to . . .”
 
Reynard felt the touch, the pressure, and the reaction from Jenny. He so desperately wanted to open his eyes and see her colored face, knowing full well that it was probably as red as a beet, at least as red as her string panties! But he also knew, that if he opened his eyes, Jenny'd probably jump off him and hide.

But what concerned Reynard even more was the way she shrieked. He really wondered if she had waken anyone, especially Mary.

"Sssssshhhh, it's okay," he whispered to try and quickly calm her, his hands immediately, blindly, reaching for her hips to steady her.

"It just feels sooooo good, Jenny!"

His voice was still a calm whisper, his face showing no surprise. But she had aroused him, and Reynard began to wonder if he could push Jenny into unchartered territories. He was satisfied that Jenny wasn't going anywhere, her fingers still dancing over his skin. Reynard was also relieved to not hear Mary or any of the passengers interrupting their solitude.

"Jenny. I'm sorry if I embarrass you," he lied. Reynard thrilled in making her uncomfortable. "Your hands are just like magic. You've managed to work out all those knots in my tight muscles." It was true, all the muscles she had been working on had relaxed ... All except one muscle, that is!

"I'm sorry, I just can't stop it! You've seemed to have brought it on!" His voice was still calm, unflinching, and without emotion; his eyes, closed! He let his hands drift from her hips down her legs to her knees, then back up to his head where he folded them behind his head.

"Jenny, I think it'd be very nice if you could extend your *additional* services massage, to put me totally at ease!" He could hear the gasp, and continued to whisper, trying to keep her calm. "Just a massage to ease the tension Jenny?"
 
"Sssssshhhh, it's okay," he whispered calmingly, his eyes still strangely closed. Jenny hadn’t realized how loud she’d been, and she swung her head to look behind her. Then she tensed when she felt his hands touched her bare thighs. She spun her head back in alarm, and saw him blindingly reaching out for her, his hands sliding up inside her opened skirt to her bare hips.

"It just feels sooooo good, Jenny!"

His voice was still a calm whisper, and she shivered at the touches on her bare skin. She was acutely aware of his hands on her hips, and the lingering sensation of the brief contact between his bulge and her most sensitive spot.

"Jenny. I'm sorry if I embarrass you," he was saying. "Your hands are just like magic. You've managed to work out all those knots in my tight muscles." Jenny thought about her own muscles, which were tiring standing up on her knees. Only she didn’t dare lower herself again.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stop it! You've seemed to have brought it on!" She realized he was talking about his hardness, and she blushed. Had she brought that on with just her massage? And how could his voice be so calm, when she was a bundle of nerves inside?

Then his hands were gently sliding down her knees, and they left her to fold behind his head again. For a brief moment she felt disappointment that his strong hands had left her.

"Jenny, I think it'd be very nice if you could extend your *additional* services massage, to put me totally at ease!"

Jenny gasped, staring open mouthed at his calm smile and still closed eyes. "Just a massage to ease the tension Jenny?"

Her mind whirled as she stood on her knees over Mr. Rieger, who was clearly enjoying himself. Her immediate thought was to slap him and run, but was it really his fault? She’d been the one who’d climbed onto him and given him a massage. And he had asked nicely.

This is crazy Jenny! she thought, just run! But where would she hide, that he couldn’t just call his buddy and ruin her career? Nowhere. Jenny risked a glance down below and behind her. The bulge seemed even bigger than before. Just how big was he?

“Mr Rieger,” she whispered, finally. “I really think this would be better in the privacy of your hotel room. I . . . I think it’s my fault, so maybe . . . just a little massage, but then . . .”

Jenny had been about to say ‘we’re even.’ But were they? He still held all the power. The only thing saving her was that they were on an airplane, which limited what he could ask of her. In his hotel room, what would stop him from demanding more? She pushed that thought from her mind, instead she inched back on her knees, then lowered herself, carefully avoiding the tent in the blanket as she sat down on his thighs. His bulge was now right in front of her, between her thighs. At least it now blocked his view of her panties, she thought.

Jenny tentatively reached out with her hand and placed it on the blanket-covered bulge. She noticed that she couldn't really feel him at all through the thick blanket, which made it easier on her nerves. Jenny glanced up to see his reaction.
 
Last edited:
“Mr Rieger ... I really think this would be better in the privacy of your hotel room. I . . . I think it’s my fault, so maybe . . . just a little massage, but then . . .”

Hotel room? Was she making a suggestion that she'd be willing to go to his hotel room? If that was the case, Reynard was more than happy to oblige! It was what he was building up to anyways, and his masterful manipulation of Jenny, just made it seem like it was her own idea, when it was his master plan all along.

He enjoyed the way his subtleties also made her believe that his raging hardness was all her fault. It was to an extent, but the growing power he began to feel he had over Jenny, the more it fed his overactive libido. Her massage had felt good, and to most men, it probably would have been enough to bring them an erection. But for Reynard, there was much more to it than that.

Just a little massage ...! His eyes were still closed! Yes! Just a little massage. That's all he needed right now! She knew exactly what he was referring to, and when she scooted down he mentally prepared for her hand to make contact with his lone hard muscle. However, when she laid her hand on it, over top of the thick blanket that covered him, he was a bit disappointed. She had done so well up to this point, he wasn't about to let her get away with this.

"Jenny," he continued to whisper, "I know you can do better than that!" He raised his hips pressing himself more so into her hand, forcing her to feel him through the blanket. "The blanket's in the way! Your fingers feel so good. How about giving me the true massage I deserve? You did say that you'd give me a thorough massage ... as part of our deal!"

He rolled his eyes back in their sockets, despite keeping the lids closed. He anxiously anticipated her nervous hands reaching below the blanket, wondering how her small hands compared to his long, thick cock?
 
"Jenny," he was saying in a whisper, "I know you can do better than that!" Jenny suddenly saw his hips lifting up, pressing the blanket into her hand. "The blanket's in the way! Your fingers feel so good. How about giving me the true massage I deserve? You did say that you'd give me a thorough massage ... as part of our deal!"

Jenny stiffened at the reminder of what was at stake. “Yes, Mr. Rieger, I’m sorry,” she murmured quickly. Jenny slipped her hand under the blanket, then moved her hand down his belly. She was surprised that she didn’t feel his belt buckle, instead she touched the elastic waistband of his boxers. Suddenly she gasped. He’d taken off his pants, and he was poking through his boxers. After a moment’s hesitation, Jenny moved her hand until she encountered his warm, shockingly stiff cock. Her fingers nervously encircled him, and as her fingers curled around his warmth, her jaw dropped in shock. Her thumb and 2nd finger couldn’t meet. She squeezed more tightly, but still couldn’t make her finger and thumb touch, he was too large. It had been easy to do that with her boyfriend.

“Oh dear!” she blurted out loud. He was much larger than she was used to. Her fingers slid gently upward from his base, searching out the end of his cock, her hand lifting the blanket upwards. He was not only thick, but long, she realized in amazement. Finally she reached his head, felt the indentation behind it which was usually sensitive for men, and gently massaged it, then cupped his tender head in her palm. His cock jerked slightly in her hands, making her jump, and she laughed nervously. “Mr Rieger, I . . .” Jenny paused, lost for words. Her long-time boyfriend had not been so blessed, and she briefly wondered what it might feel like inside her. Don’t think about that! she told herself.

Trying unsuccessfully to keep her mind on other things, she slid her hand back down to his base, and reached under to gently fondle his sack. So full, she thought, and also larger than she was used to. She glanced up to see if he still had his eyes closed.
 
At last! All his hard work and patience was finally paying off! Reynard was ecstatic, feeling her hand make contact with his bare flesh was almost too much! Her gasp was music to his ears, when she had realized he hadn't been wearing pants.

However, when she gripped him within her tiny hand, and cried out, "Oh dear," Reynard couldn't resist the urge to flash his eyes open to see Jenny's face as she stared wide-eyed at her hand nestled under the blanket. Before she even realized he had opened his eyes, he closed them again, not wanting to embarass her enough to make her stop, or worse yet, leave!

Reynard inhaled and held his breath as her tiny hand squeezed his shaft, finally releasing his breath as she loosened her grip and slid her smooth hand along his length. He could almost picture her face in his mind as her nimble fingers caressed the crown of his swollen helmet. Then she had palmed his tip, filling her hand, much like a tennis ball would, causing him to inhale and hold his breath, once again.

"Mr. Rieger, I ..."

His ears perked up. Was there something she wanted to say? She had obviously cut herself short, making Reynard wonder what was going through her mind. If only he had that capability, he'd be in a perfect world.

Feeling her hand slide back down along his length, all Reynard could muster was a "Hmmm?" It was a combination moan of pleasure, and an acknowledgment of her unfinished statement, or question. He was most obviously enjoying the pleasurable sensations coursing through his body, keeping his eyes closed, rolling them back in his head as he carefully controlled his breathing.

When Jenny had cupped his heavy laden sac, he could feel the fleshy bag tighten as she weighed the precious jewels in her palm. The way her fingers danced made his skin tingle. Reynard kept his eyes closed, but let an appreciative smile cross his face. This was exactly what he was looking for ... but ...

The weight of the blanket still lingered over him, and he really wanted to feel totally free. He also wanted Jenny to see him! He wanted her to have a clear vision of him burned into her mind, as he did of her! He believed that if she did as she asked, he'd be able to get much more out of her in the privacy of his hotel suite.

A barely audible whisper escaped his lips as he pushed Jenny further. "C'mon Jenny, get rid of the blanket." It was almost a plea, a slight sound of desperation in his voice, his hips slowly rising again to meet her exploring hand!
 
His eyes were still closed, but he made a sound of pleasure. Jenny had been so caught up in feeling out his swollen member that she’d forgotten he was probably really enjoying what she was doing. Looking at him as she gently caressed his sack, she wondered how he could lie so calm and still? She knew she’d be anything but calm if he had been exploring her pussy that way. Jenny felt a twinge of heat between her thighs, and quickly pushed that thought from her mind, trying to focus on her task.

Using her whole hand, she gently slid up and down the length of his shaft, avoiding the head, which seemed to twitch of its own rhythm. She looked at the blanket which rose and fell slowly with the movement of her hand. What did it look like? she wondered. She didn’t dare lift the blanket, what would he think? And what would Mary think if she happened to walk by?

"C'mon Jenny, get rid of the blanket." Jenny drew in a sharp breath, staring in awe as he raised his hips slightly, his cock moving against her hand. Had he read her mind? Impossible! She looked about nervously for Mary, or anyone, but it was quiet. Just a quick peek? How could she? Jenny glanced up at his face, noting his closed eyes. Was that a frown forming on his face? Oh dear, she thought.

“Y-yes, of course, Mr. Rieger,” she murmured, her throat feeling dry. Jenny reached out awkwardly with her other hand, and then pulled the blanket down, so that it slid over her wrist, and then down to his thighs, revealing . . .

“Oh my god!” The words slipped past her lips before she could stop herself. It looked even larger than she’d imagined. Would that even fit? Maybe that size was normal for tall Caucasian men, she wasn’t sure, but he dwarfed her long-time boyfriend. Jenny closed her eyes, shaking her head, willing such thoughts away. Her fingers trailed up its full length, then circling the head with delicate touches, before trailing down again. She gave his shaft a squeeze, feeling the warmth, imagining the pent up pressure he must be feeling. Jenny’s chest felt tight, and her breathing was a little funny. Just give him his 'massage,' she told herself, you can fantasize about his cock later, when he’s long gone and you’re safe at home.
 
Finally free! Reynard could feel his cock swagger at the newfound freedom as Jenny lifted the blanket from his waist. He realized he should have at least warned her, but it was too late!

"Oh my god!"

Her cry would have normally alerted everyone in the cabin, had they not all been sleeping. Reynard was beside himself. Never had he been so bold and daring, yet here with Jenny, he felt completely at ease, pushing her to do things, no normal flight attendant would even dream of doing. But then again, Jenny was no normal flight attendant.

Her naked image formed in Reynard's mind as he envisioned her kneeling over him, just as she was. The feel of her hand gliding along his shaft, accentuated the serenity of his peacefulness.

Reynard knew this dangerous play needed to come to an end quickly, otherwise, there'd be an awfully abundant amount of explaining that would need to be done. Plus, the pleasure, the danger, and the naughtiness were all combining to quickly bring his twitching rod close to an explosion.

He had been wrapped up in negotiotiations for the past two weeks, wining, dining, and manipulating the two parties to terms, that he hadn't had the time for proper release. Jenny's tiny hand was just what the doctor had ordered to give him the ultimate release he so desperately needed.

"Jeh..henny," he hoarsely whispered, his hips rising as his chest fell. His hips dropped as he breathed in, only to pump back into the air as he breathed out, "don't stop!"

"Your ... hands ... soooo wonderful! That's it Jenny!"

Reynard was falling into a steady rhythm, forcing Jenny into matching his rhythm as he made love to her fist. All Reynard could think about now, was sharing the road he was on, with the most wonderful of all flight attendants he'd ever have the pleasure of finding. He was thankful for who he was, and grateful for who she was!

"Mmmmmmmm, yessssss, ooooohhh ..." His moans and cries were more regular as their combined rhythm ensued.
 
Jenny became aware of the change when she heard Mr. Rieger’s voice.

"Jeh..henny," he hoarsely whispered, his hips rising as his chest fell. His hips dropped as he breathed in, only to pump back into the air as he breathed out, "don't stop!"

She turned to look at him, and saw the ecstasy that was etched in his face. She watched him, her hand never stopping, fascinated by his expressions.

"Your ... hands ... soooo wonderful! That's it Jenny!"

Jenny’s small hand could barely contain his girth as he pumped against it.

"Mmmmmmmm, yessssss, ooooohhh ..." His moans and cries seemed to be growing. Suddenly she realized that he was going to cum, right there, in the cabin. She imagined the volume that such a large specimen might produce.

“Oh my god,” cried Jenny, removing her hand suddenly. “I. . . I can’t, I’m sorry!” she whispered. His cock looked almost forelorn, hanging there in mid air, nearly ready to explode. “I . . . I have to go!”

Jenny scrambled off the bed, careful not to touch the tower of flesh between his legs, and half ran down the aisle in a panic. When she reached the break room she pressed her back against the wall, her chest heaving. Moments later, Mary burst into the room. Jenny opened her mouth to scream, but the other girl reacted quickly, placing her small hand over Jenny’s mouth.

“Jenny!” hissed her friend, taking her hand away when it was clear Jenny wasn’t going to scream. “What are you doing?”

Jenny shook her head. “W-what do you mean?” She thought her heart might explode, it was beating so fast.

Mary shook her head. “You left Mr. Rieger hanging there, why didn’t you finish?”

Jenny thought she might faint. “You . . . you were watching us?” she croaked.

Mary looked apologetic. “Well, I . . . I mean, what, did you think nobody would notice, you’re . . . sitting on a passenger! Giving him a handjob!”

Jenny held her hands up together like she was praying. “Oh Mary, please don’t tell anyone! I . . . he has this picture of me . . . he threatened to . . .” The whole story spilled out of Jenny lips. When she was done, Mary placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Jenny dear,” she said compassionately. “Look, here’s what’s going to happen. I’ll take over your side of the plane, you can take mine. But when we arrive, you’ll go directly to Mr. Rieger’s hotel, and you’ll apologize. Wait!” she held up her hand when she saw Jenny about to protest. “Poor guy probably has blue balls after that you left him so suddenly like that. You're gonna have to make it up to him, but not on my airplane, not while I’m on duty. Understand, hun?”

Jenny nodded with a sniffle. “I . . . I guess so. Thanks, Mary,” she said.

Mary gave her a hug. “Now go take care of my passengers, and I’ll see to Mr. Rieger.”

As Mary headed off to talk to him, Jenny resisted the urge to follow her. She’d have to wait to make her apology, and hope he hadn’t already ratted her out with an angry email.
 
Reynard was racing to the cliff. The huge precipice was within his reach, a short distance to go, until he could jump off into mid-air and splash into the warm welcoming waters of his release. He held his breath as the tiny tremors began building up, Jenny's tiny hand sliding effortlessly up and down ...

"Ooooooohhh GOD, NO!" he groaned loudly as Jenny scrambled from atop of him, leaving him teetering on the edge of the cliff. By the time he realized what had happened, and opened his eyes, all he could see was the back of Jenny's sarong gliding back down her legs as she scampered to the attendant's station in the back!

"Fucking tease," he grumbled under his breath, reminding him there were others nearby he may have awakened. "Shit," he hissed as he reached for his hidden trousers and redressed. He crammed his swollen shaft back into the comfortable pants, the bulge still quite evident even though it was slowly subsiding, no thanks to the abrupt change in demeanor from Jenny. He put his shirt back on and rose from the bed.

He was frustrated and quite angry, looking down at the empty bed that lay out in front of him. Any chance at sleep was long lost now, the adrenaline of fury racing through his veins. Might as well set the seat back up, he convinced himself, tearing the blankets from the bed. Just as he was moving the seat back into position, all by himself, he was shocked by Mary's presence behind him, offering to help.

He couldn't hide his frustration, the anger clearly evident on his face. However, thanks to Mary's insistence, he relented and allowed her to help him put his seat back into position, taking the blankets with her as she disappeared. It wasn't until he settled into his seat, that he realized his laptop image of Jenny had remained up and visible on his screen. He knew that it was impossible that Mary could have missed seeing it, yet she never once acknowledged the photo, nor showed any sign of shock or surprise. It made him wonder.

Just a few minutes later, Mary reappeared with a hot cup of coffee, offering it to him with a warm smile. Once again, Mary gave no acknowledgement of the prominent photo display. Reynard accepted the offer and took the coffee, sipping from it.

It was his turn to be somewhat shocked when Mary looked around almost conspiratorily, making sure no one else was looking and crouched down , smoothing her dress against the back of her legs as she lowered till she was almost sitting on her high heels, her dress, eloquently clinging to her legs in professional manner.

"Mr. Rieger," she whispered. "On behalf of the airlines, let me apologize for Jenny's behavior." Reynard caught the sincerity in her eyes as she never broke eye contact with his eyes. "What she did was entirely wrong, and I have already chastised her. She should not have led you on in such a manner, and for that I apologize. I have relieved her of this section, and I will be more than happy to be of service to you for the remainder of the flight."

Reynard's eyes flashed a curious look, which Mary immediately picked up on, and quickly clarified. "Mr. Rieger, I am aware that you have a picture ..." Mary paused for the first time, and turned her head, finally acknowledging the naked image of Jenny on his laptop. She did, however, linger over the picture for a bit, and when she turned back to face him, her eyes looked different. Reynard wasn't sure how, but they were definitely different. She continued her reproach otherwise.

"... and that because of that picture, you are putting undue pressures on her. Whatever arrangements you two made are of no concern to me. However, do not assume, that I will provide similar services. I do not condone such behavior on my flights, yet I do value our loyal customer's continued happiness with our service. I will see to it that Jenny fulfills her obligation to you upon the completion of our flight, someplace more private than the cabin of this plane."

Reynard was surprised at her calmness and professional demeanor, given the extremely odd situation they were all involved in. Reynard resigned himself to the fact that he'd have to wait till the end of the flight before he found any relief. But, when Mary had placed her hand on his knee, Reynard sparked to life. He wasn't sure whether she did it to brace herself since she was teetering on her heels, or if it was designed to break him from his moment of retrospect. In either case, it had been a mistake on her part.

"Mr. Rieger? Jenny is new here. We all want to see her succeed. Give her a chance. Please don't report her to Mr. Cho. Like I said, I'll see to it that she fulfills her obligations to you."

Reynard seized the opportunity before him, immediately clamping his large hand over Mary's hand on his knee. He had spent the time she spent babbling, finding an opening, a flaw in her approach. She had given him the time, and he now knew he had Mary in a compromising position.

"Mary?" His eyes narrowed as he began questioning her. "Jenny is new, I know that. That means, you are the senior attendant on this flight, right?" Before Mary even had a chance to respond, he hit her with some more details he knew of the attendants' job descriptions. "And as senior flight attendant, you are ultimately responsible for the actions of your staff ... right?" Reynard was unrelenting, continuing on. "And Jenny ... Jenny being new ... That means you are responsible for her training as well as her actions, right? That also means, any negative reports on Jenny, ultimately reflect as negative remarks on your ability to manage and train ... Right? So? Then it would be in your best interest to see that Jenny learns well, behaves superbly, and acts impeccably ... Correct? And if I understand correctly, a negative report from me would not only finish Jenny's career, but could seriously impact yours also, Right? I mean, it'd be a shame to see you escorting passengers on a tarmac to one of those little prop engine puddle jumpers."

Reynard finally paused to see a look of knowing shock, and growing despair fill Mary's face. Her squatting form had begun to shake, which could have been from squatting so long, but Reynard knew he was impacting her also. He could see her worry, clearly evident on her face, surmising if he'd expected her to finish off Jenny's handjob.

"B...b...but, Mr. Rieger," Mary stammered, before being interrupted.

"Sssshhh! Enough!" Reynard relaxed his narrow look. "Don't worry Mary! I won't ask of you what I ask of Jenny ..." Reynard paused for a long moment, " ... YET!" He relaxed his grip on her hand and allowed her to start standing upright. "So, Mary, the way I see things, you and I need to come to our own *special arrangements*, if you want me to keep quiet. And since you have assigned yourself to me for the remainder of the flight, I expect nothing less than exemplary customer service from you."

"Yes, of course, Mr. Rieger," Mary resigned, lowering her eyes in defeat.

"Give me some time to draw up an agreement that is fair to both parties."

"Yes, Mr. Rieger. Is there anything else I can get for you before I tend to our other passengers and their morning needs?"

"Yes," Reynard perked up. "Please bring me an air-to-land phone line with my breakfast. I have an important business call to make."

When Mary returned, Reynard made it obviously known that he was indeed placing a call to Mr. Cho. "Yes, Diane. How are you today? Fine. Fine. Mmmmhmm, quite enjoyable indeed. Listen, could you do me a favor? Could you have Mr. Cho call me at the Mandarin, next to the Convention Center, sometime this afternoon? Yes, of course, the penthouse suite. Nothing but the best for me!" His voice held a lughter and small chuckle. Mary, however was quite panicky, and Reynard noticed Jenny standing nearby, hopefully eavesdropping also, while she was attending to one of Mary's passengers.

{{OOC: Sorry for the long post ;) }}
 
Jenny couldn’t stop shaking as she tended to Mary’s side of First Class. She’d nearly spilled wine on an older gentleman, but fortunately the man had been too busy ogling her breasts to notice. She wondered how Mary was doing with Mr. Rieger. She was smart and experienced, she’d do fine. Just then, she saw Mary walk by, still refusing to look at her. She was carrying a breakfast tray, and on it was . . . a phone.

Panicking, Jenny moved as calmly as she could manage to the hallway that joined the two sections, bending over to pretend to serve a sleeping passenger. She could hear Mr. Rieger speaking!

"Yes, ----. How are --.----- Mmmmhmm, quite ------ indeed. Listen, could you ----? ------- Mr. Cho ----- Mandarin, next to --- Convention Center, ----- penthouse suite. Nothing but the best for me!" His voice rose at the end and she could hear it clearly, but what about Cho, had he talked to him? Jenny felt dizzy, and she wanted to run over to Mr. Rieger right then. But the daytime lights had come back on, and the passengers were waking up, in fact one was looking at her. She quickly went to the breakroom, in hopes that Mary would come back and fill her in.
 
The rest of the morning trip was rather uneventful, other than Reynard taking every opportunity to test Mary's patience. He had obviously shaken her confidence, and kept her on edge, much like he did Jenny, without the subtle sexual inuendoes though. He rung her for more coffee, then two minutes later had rung her for back pillows. After she had just left he rung her back again, saying his coffee was too weak, and he wanted some from a fresh pot. Then it was juice, then it was some alcohol for his juice.

Reynard also took the opportunity to stare down Jenny every time she walked by his cubicle. He made it blatantly obvious that he was going out of his way to stare at her. The whole time, however, he was calculating, and manipulating, planning out how he'd get what he wanted out of Jenny, and now Mary also!

Reynard could tell that both attendants were relieved when the pilot had announced to begin preparations for landing. That was fine for Reynard, for it just made him that much closer to getting time alone with Jenny. Reynard, however, didn't make it easy on Mary, for when she came to check his seatbelt, prior to landing, he had rubbed his own cock to stiffness. She couldn't ignore the obvious bulge as Reynard thrusted his hips in mockery. All Mary could do was huff in indignation.

By the time the plane had taxied to the terminal, Mary had helped retrieve Reynards luggage stored in the overhead compartment. Reynard made no attempt to disguise his hand as it wrapped around Mary, cupped her ass and pulled her to him. He inhaled her sweet perfume, noting how it had differed from Jenny's. Reynard could see the frustration and growing anger in her face, yet she remained calm and professional. Her measured even breathing was satisfying in that she knew he'd finally be off her plane.

Another one of the great benefits of first class travel was the ability to deboard the plane before any of the other passengers. Reynard waited for the other seven passengers to leve in front of him before walking up to the two flight attendants, standing at the doorway, waiting to wish him a good day.

The tension in the air was quite evident. Neither of the attendants were eager or overly willing to be there, nonetheless, greet him in a pleasant manner. Reynard was the one to break the weird silence. He turned to face Mary first. He handed her a business card. "Mary ... It's been a pleasure as always ... I'll expect you to call me at noon!"

He didn't give Mary an opportunity to acknowledge or protest his expectation. As far as he was concerned, she didn't have a choice! He abruptly and suddenly turned to face Jenny, who, by now, couldn't even raise her head to look him in his eyes. Reynard reached out and snagged her hand, thrusting a duplicate card into her hand. "Jenny ... thank you ... ten o'clock ... don't be late!"

Just as he had done with Mary, he abruptly turned and left via the gateway. Reynard picked up his luggage and was quickly escorted to his waiting limousine. The ride to the hotel was short but pleasant. Reynard was ushered to the penthouse, the staff at the hotel recognizing him as on of the regulars. This was as close to home as Reynard knew.

He called his business contacts and set his appointments for the following afternoon. That gave him a full day to figure out what to do with the picture of Jenny on the DVD. That also gave him time to enjoy his newest conquests.

Reynard settled in and took a relaxing hot shower, loosening all the tense muscles that Jenny and Mary had both created. He was still wearing the hotel issued terry cloth robe when the phone began ringing at precisely, high noon! Reynard sat in the sofa, staring at the ringing phone, let it ring for five full rings before picking it up.

"Hello?" Reynard heard Mary's wavering voice on the other end. Listening to her, she sounded totally different than the confident woman that had approached him earlier.

"Well hello Mary." his voice sounded chirpy and full of energy. "It's so nice to know you are as dilligent off the job as you are on the job." He sensed a bit of hostility in Mary's response, but he continued on despite her annoyance at his arrogance. "Look Mary, I'm about to talk to Mr. Cho. I'd hate to have to tell him that your hospitality is less than commendable." He accepted her apology. "Very well then. Like I said before, for right now, you are not my concern, but I do need your help! I know you and Jenny are sharing a room during your layover. So I'm assuming she is there also. I also know that you girls like to go on shopping sprees. So, here's what I need you to do. I need you to take Jenny shopping, and pick put something for her to wear tonight when she comes to visit me. I'm leaving it up to you Mary. I trust you'll pick out something I'll like! If I don't, you can rest assured, your boss will be getting a call from Mr. Cho! Make sure Jenny gets here on time! I've gotta go now ... goodbye!"

Reynard was happy that the call had gone well from his standpoint. He had more plans for Mary, but it would do for now.

About an hour later, he had a call from Mr. Cho. Reynard had nothing bad to say about his plane flight, but did inform him that he had a particularly enjoyable flight with the two attendants, and wondered if their layover could be extended? Arthur Cho was not oblivious to his friend's desires, and promised him he'd do the best he could. Reynard promised Arthur he wouldn't interfere too much with their schedules. Arthur laughed it off, "All in a day's work," he told his friend!

Reynard knew when it came time for them to call in, they'd be shocked to find out that they would be pulled from their normally scheduled flight. He'd deal with that later. Right now, he had to rest and prepare for Jenny's arrival.
 
It took all of Jenny’s will power not to look at Mr. Rieger every time she passed by. She could feel his eyes on her, but she didn’t dare meet his gaze, for fear of what she might see in his eyes. It was an enormous relief when the captain began to descend toward the airport, and she went to strap herself in next to Mary, who looked rather rattled herself.

“He’s incorrigible!” was all Mary said after sitting down and putting on her seatbelt.

Jenny waited by the exit door as each passenger deplaned, and she did her best to smile warmly and bow, thanking each in turn. She was nearly a nervous wreck by the time Mr. Rieger sauntered over with his bag. Upright, he was taller than she’d realized, and she noticed before looking down that he filled out his suit very nicely.

Jenny stared at her own feet with her head bowed as he gave first Mary then herself his business card. Then he was gone without another word. Jenny sighed audibly, and she and Mary gave each other a nervous hug.

A few hours later, the two girls were checked in to their hotel, sharing a room as many of the girls did voluntarily to save the company money. Normally their arrival at the hotel would have been a time to relax, but both girls were anxiously watching the clock. “Wait til I’m out of the shower before you call him, ok?” Jenny warned Mary as she headed into the marbled bathroom. The airline got excellent discounts in Singapore, the hotel was first class.

The warm jets of water seemed to ease her tension. Maybe she was looking at this all wrong. She had made a mistake back in college, but she was in a way lucky that the picture fell into the hands of a rich, handsome businessman, rather than some thug. Jenny wasn’t seeing anyone at the moment, and the guys she could date probably wouldn’t be half as interesting as Reynard Rieger.

Some time later she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a soft white towel. Mary was sitting on one of the queen-size beds, looking concerned.

“What?” demanded Jenny. “You called him!”

Mary looked at her with a frown. “Well of course, showering beauty! You were in there for like an hour!”

Jenny shook her head, ignoring Mary’s chiding. “What did he say??”

Mary looked at her strangely. “Not much really, he just suggested I take you shopping, help you buy something to wear for tonight.”

Jenny’s ears perked up. “Really? That’s . . . thoughtful of him. But I already have those things we bought in Tokyo. That black cocktail dress would be perfect.”

Mary looked evasive. “No, I really should get you something new. Let’s go, we should hurry.”

An hour and three shops later, Jenny found herself hiding in the changing stall.

“Jenny, come out, let me see you!” Mary was outside the door, impatiently waiting for her.

“Mary, I can’t, I’m gonna take it off,” Jenny whispered.

“No, Jenny, please, just come out,” pleaded Mary. Something in her voice made Jenny relent. Mary sounded scared, she didn’t sound that way often. She lifted the latch and let Mary come in. Her friend’s worried look disappeared and her eyes lit up.

“Oh, it’s perfect!” declared Mary. “Let’s go pay for it. No, don’t take it off, put this Burberry trench coat over it, you can wear them both out the store.”

Jenny stared at her. “What? I can’t wear this to see Mr. Rieger! And—my god, do you see the price tag on that trench?”

Mary shook her head. “Shhh, I'll make it up to you. Just give me your credit card, there you go, ok follow me.”

An hour later, Jenny was in the lobby of the Mandarin, her heels clicking on the polished marble floor. She found the elevators, pausing to look at herself in the mirror, and make sure Mary had cut off all the tags. The stylish Burberry trench was short, revealing her bare legs from just above the knee. But underneath she had nothing but the lingerie that Mary had picked out for her. Jenny felt very strange when men looked at her, as if they could see through her trench coat, but that was silly.

His presidential suite was on the top floor, and as the elevator number ticked higher, Jenny grew more and more nervous, so that when she finally rang his doorbell, she could hardly stand still.

The door opened after what seemed to her like a long time. "Hi, Mr. Rieger," she said, shyly. "May I come in?"
 

Attachments

  • lingerie.jpg
    lingerie.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reynard enjoyed the time alone, just simply relaxing, and pondering how he would handle Jenny when she came through his door. He hadn't decided if he'd be gentle and sweet with her, or if he was going to be mean and harsh with her. He could easily continue the manipulative conversation and pick up where he'd left off. But that had already been done. She had taken the initiative and begun the massage. She was the one that had crawled atop of him. She was the one who stroked and massaged his cock. She was the one who jumped up and left him! She was the one that left him so rudely! She was the one who didn't keep her end of the deal! And as a businessman, and deal maker, keeping your end of the deal, meant tons to Reynard.

He had every right to treat Jenny rudely, though he opted to be civil and polite. At least, that's how he'd start. Jenny wasn't due until ten, so Reynard had some time to kill. He could have done anything he wanted, but rather, being the ultimate businessman he was, he pulled out his laptop and set everything up in the little office area of the suite. It was accentuated by an old fashioned roll top desk, which Reynard took affectionate note of. Sitting at the desk, he once again pulled up Jenny's image. It was time to do some research.

He cross referenced her picture, name, photographer, location, types of shot and every other imaginable piece of data he could find. Unfortunately, there were no other pictures of Jenny in the large database of photos on the disc. Reynard was undeterred though. He gathered the photographers information and located his number from his contractual data. He made the call and was lucky enough to make contact with him. Reynard had never met him before, his photos going through a middleman, but Reynard introduced himself and told him how he came across his photos. He smooth-talked his way through the conversation with a bit of flattery and feigned interest and convinced him that his buyer was willing to buy "ALL" the photos that he had of the particular girl in question. Reynard offered a meager amount, which, to the photographer, seemed like a lot. He accepted the offer and agreed to the exchange of money for negatives. Reynard had also convinced him to send digital copies to his email immediately so that his buyers could have a preliminary look.

Twenty minutes later Reynard was staring at the full complement of photos, thirty-six in all, from the illustrious photo shoot that Jenny had told him about. There were complentary photos of the one he had seen, beach shots, and the picture perfect waterfall shots. He took great joy in seeing her taut nipples under the cold water, her hair in wet ringlets framing her thin face. He sent the pictures to the printer located on the desk and printed out all the images in 5"x7" format.

Confident and assured, he placed the images in a neat pile atop the glass coffee table, the first image he had of her, on top. He set two champagne flutes on the table, flanking the small bud vase filled with roses in bloom. The white leather sofa seemed to meld with the plush white carpeting that filled the suite. He had dinner dellivered to his room, and quickly finished the light meal, never having once removed his complimentary robe. He was comfortable and intended to stay that way.

About an hour before Jenny was to arrive, Reynard called for room service, had some champagne delivered along with an assortment of fresh strawberries. They were placed upon the table also.

When the doorbell finally rang, Reynard felt a twinge of excitement as the adrenaline shot through his veins. He opened the door and eyed the voluptuous figure standing before him in a trench coat. She seemed pleasant enough as she greeted him, and he stood to the side and welcomed her in, motioning for her to enter. "Well hello Jenny. Come on in."

He closed the door behind her and took the time to analyze her from behind, looking at the shapely bare legs, her feet encased in stylish black heels. The rounded curve of her ass was visible under the coat. Her curves were accentuated by the strap pulled and tied tightly around her waist.

"I'm so glad you decided to come," he stated, interrupting her surveilance of the spacious room. He circled in front of her, reminding her that he was only dressed in a robe. He held out his hands, reaching for that sash that kept her coat cinched tight. He began untying the knot, taking pride in the way he did it, excruciatingly slowly. "Here, let me help you with your jacket." He could feel her flinch, yet he proceeded until the ends of the sash fell to the sides.

He moved his hands up towards her neck, where the coat was buttoned closed. Slowly and methodically he unbuttoned each button, watching the way her chest rose and fell with each careful breath she took, frozen still in place. Undoing the last button, he returned to the top and started to pull the flaps open, like he was unwrapping a precious present. "Let's see what Mary has picked out for us," he proclaimed, finally peeling the coat open to reveal her scantily clad form.

He paused determinedly, allowing his eyes the opportunity to digest the image. She was truly beautiful. He whistled appreciatively. "Nice. Nice choice." He circled behind her, peeling the jacket from her arms. He left her standing there nervously as he hung the jacket on the nearby brass coat rack.

The black fishnet was intoxicatingly inviting, the way it clung to her body. The wide black lace teasingly hid her nipples from his view. Her colorful creamy skin contrasted nicely with the black. The black panties trapped beneath the form fitting netting allowed Jenny the tiniest bit of modesty as Reynard inspected her closely. He then grabbed one of her fishnet, fingerless gloved hands, a nice accessory to the overall outfit and led her into the spacious room.

Inside, he left her standing and moved to the couch and took up a seated position, his robe parting slightly. He pointed his finger down and twirled it, "Model it for me. Model it like you model for the girls, Jenny."

As she nervously debated and then did as told, he popped the bottle of champagne. "Mmmm, yes. Mary does have good taste. We'll have to make sure she picks out all your outfits. Come, sit down." He patted the soft white leather, next to where he was seated, inviting Jenny to join him. He held out a filled flute as a sign of hospitality. The strawberries were on a platter and the stack of photos there for her to see!
 
"Well hello Jenny. Come on in." She looked up to see a very refreshed looking Mr. Rieger dressed in a thick white robe with Mandarin embroidered on his chest. She stepped inside, looking about the presidential suite. It was enormous, she’d never been inside such a luxurious hotel room.

"I'm so glad you decided to come," he stated, interrupting her thoughts. He circled in front of her, reaching out to undo her sash. Oh no, she thought, he’s going to take my coat.

“No, Mr. Rieger, I . . .” Jenny whispered. She was about to say she wanted to keep it on, but she knew if she did, that would only increase his interest in what lay beneath. He simply ignored her anyway, yet took his time, making Jenny blush as he slowly and methodically undid each button. She could barely stand still, knowing how little she was wearing underneath.

"Let's see what Mary has picked out for us," he proclaimed, finally peeling the coat open. As his eyes wandered down Jenny’s body, she had to fight the overwhelming urge to pull the coat closed again.

Jenny blushed when he whistled appreciatively. "Nice. Nice choice." She looked regretfully at her coat as it was taken from her arms and then hung up in the closet. Now Jenny was left with only the see-through camisole and tiny string panties to cover herself, and she immediately found them woefully inadequate as his eyes took in her every curve.

He took her hand then, leading her into the room. Further into the lion’s den, she thought. Mr. Rieger settled in comfortably on a beautiful white leather couch. But instead of inviting her over to sit with him, he twirled his finger.

"Model it for me. Model it like you model for the girls, Jenny."

Jenny blushed as he leaned back awaiting the show. “Yes, Mr. Rieger,” she murmured, nervously circling slowly so he could see her from every angle. This was nothing like modeling in a studio, she thought, before a professional photographer. What normally would make her feel proud and sexy, now made her feel terribly shy and vulnerable.

"Mmmm, yes. Mary does have good taste, we'll have to make sure she picks out all your outfits,” he said, pouring a couple glasses of champagne. Jenny paled at his suggestion of an ongoing arrangement. One day, just one day of this, she told herself.

“Come, sit down." He patted the soft white leather next to him. After hesitating a bit too long, she moved to the couch, taking the glass he offered and sitting down next to him, a little further away than he had indicated. The whole trip over, she’d been thinking about how to handle Mr. Rieger, and she thought now was the time to draw the line, set some ground rules. She’d tell him about Photoshop, and tricks people could do with a photo. She was about to lay it out for him, when she glanced over and saw a pile of large photos on the table.

“No!” she gasped in shock. Putting down her glass, she grabbed the pile, and began rapidly flipping through them, most of them she’d never even seen. “Oh my god,” wailed Jenny, suddenly feeling a pit in her stomach, “you have them all!” She paused at one waterfall shot, a close up showing her face, and her nipples poking urgently through their thin covering. Her whole plan had just gone out the window.

Jenny dumped the pile of photos on the table, reaching for her glass with a shaky hand, and drained it in one long sip, making a face; she hated the taste of champagne.
 
“No! ... Oh my god, ... you have them all!”

Jenny's words were once again music to Reynard's ears, listening to the despair in her voice, giving him the control once again.

He acted surprised that she would even think he wouldn't have them all. "Of course, Jenny! Why wouldn't I? I'm a man who gets what I want. When you told me about the photo shoot, I knew I had to see all the photos!"

Reynard refilled her glass, chuckling at how quickly she had downed the bubbly liquid. He intentionally used her own words, twisting them, but using them nonetheless.

"That's why you're here Jenny, isn't it? Because I'm a man who knows what I want? Because I go after it and get it?"

Reynard sipped from his glass, waiting for Jenny to say something, though he had a strong feeling that she'd silently stew on those words. Setting the glass down carefully, he reached out with his hand to span the great distance that Jenny had created between them, and placed it upon her bare knee. He maintained his eye contact on hers, relishing his first contact with her skin. Silky smooth, he told himself as his fingers gently massaged and gripped her knee.

"Why are you here Jenny?"

It was a pointed question, that he wanted her to answer. Was it to finish what she had started? Was it because her superior ordered her to? Was it to strike a deal to keep her photo from being published? Was it to keep her job with the airline? Was it because she wanted to be there? He wanted to know!

He squeezed her knee just a little more firmly.

"Well Jenny?"
 
"Of course, Jenny! Why wouldn't I?” he answered her matter of factly. “I'm a man who gets what I want. When you told me about the photo shoot, I knew I had to see all the photos!"

Jenny looked up at him where he sat next to her, biting her lip in consternation. She really was no match for this man, he was always one step ahead of her. How was she ever going to get the upper hand? Did she even want to? Of course, she thought, you can’t let him a man control you!

She watched as he refilled her glass, chuckling to himself.

"That's why you're here Jenny, isn't it? Because I'm a man who knows what I want? Because I go after it and get it?"

Jenny gaped at him. She couldn’t deny it, she’d said those words herself, back at the damned photoshoot. He looked so innocent, and so mild mannered, but she was getting the impression that was just an act.

When he reached out for her, she had to fight not to slide further away, remembering the last time he’d gotten angry. His hand took possession of her knee, and she silently wished she’d been wearing hose, so she wouldn’t feel his touch so strongly.

"Why are you here Jenny?" he asked. The question caught her off guard, for she didn’t know. On her way over to the Mandarin, she’d asked Mary how to deal with Mr. Rieger. ‘Just do whatever it takes to make sure he’s pleased with you,’ Mary had said. Jenny had protested, but Mary had been adamant about it, which was strange.

She jumped when he squeezed her knee firmly. "Well Jenny?"

“I—I'm sorry, Mr. Rieger! I came to apologize,” she stammered, caught in his questioning gaze. His hand on her knee was disconcerting; she could handle touching him, but she didn’t know if she’d be able to control the situation if his hands were on her. The hand massage hadn’t been so bad, and now that they were alone, she wouldn’t have to worry about a passenger walking in on them. And she had to admit, she kind of enjoyed seeing the expression on his handsome face as she massaged him.

Jenny looked up at Mr. Rieger, smiling shyly. “I’d be happy to continue my hand massage, if you like, Mr. Rieger?”
 
“I—I'm sorry, Mr. Rieger! I came to apologize,” she had said. She had offered to continue her 'hand massage'!

Normally Reynard would have simply agreed and simply proceeded to wherever Jenny felt most comfortable, and pick up where they had left off. But something told him to capitalize on her statement. He was a man of instincts, usually finding that his initial impression was the most appropriate, very rarely second guessing himself. It was his business accumen and it was his personal tenet.

So rather than simply acknowledge Jenny's offer, he decided to push her.

"Apologize?" His question of her had apparently caught her off guard. He lit up his eyes as if he had almost forgotten her rude manner of personal service on the airline. "So is that why you're here Jenny, to apologize? Is that the reason you're dressed the way you are, to apologize?" His hand now traveled freely from her knee along the nearby thigh, reminding her of her alluring attire.

He didn't give her a chance to reply though, gently squeezing her thigh before sliding his hand back to her knee. "Is that why Mary sent you here, to apologize? Or was this your idea?" This time he drew a light feathery line with his fingertips as he retraced his earlier line. "You know," he continued, "what you did back there was really rude for a first class attendant?" Again his fingertips moved to her knee, only to trail back up again, this time moving more towards her inner thigh, feeling the change in temperature of her flesh.

"If you're trying to influence my conversation with Mr. Cho, please tell me so, because I've already talked to him. I shall be meeting him on Monday." His finger drew as far up as she allowed him, before he drew it up to her upper thigh again, tracing the outline of her lingerie along her hips.

"I've still yet to hear an apology, Jenny. Or did you have another idea of how to apologize?"

Reynard was thrilled that once again, he was able to undermine every aspect of Jenny's true indebtedness. The issue of her photograph had been completely skirted on the plane. Now that they were on the ground, once again, the issues of the, now multiple, photographs was of secondary concern. The photographs were merely a diversion for Reynard's purposes.

He wanted Jenny now! He wanted her badly. But he knew exactly what he wanted, and he wanted it his way! If he could get her cooperation and willing participation, it'd be much more fun and interesting, than if he just merely weilded his sword of power.

Just like in business, it was much better if you let the buyer 'believe' it was their decision, rather than forcing the 'terms of the sale' upon them. When people buy with their hearts, they are willing to 'spend' a lot more, than they would normally spend under any other condition. Reynard was gonna get Jeny for millions!
 
Last edited:
"Apologize?" he said. "So is that why you're here Jenny, to apologize? Is that the reason you're dressed the way you are, to apologize?" Jenny’s mouth fell open as his hand trailed up her thigh, to gently squeeze before returning to her knee. "Is that why Mary sent you here, to apologize? Or was this your idea?" This time his fingertips trailed up again, the light touch tickling her senses. "You know," he continued, "what you did back there was really rude for a first class attendant?"

Jenny nodded in acknowledgement. She was embarrassed about the whole thing; she hated to think he’d view her as a tease. Then she closed her eyes, trembling slightly as his fingers traveled even further up her sensitive thigh.

"If you're trying to influence my conversation with Mr. Cho, please tell me so, because I've already talked to him. I shall be meeting him on Monday."

Jenny’s eyes flew open and her heart leapt in her chest. He’s spoken with the VP already? She felt that anxious nervousness return with a vengeance, which only seemed to heighten the sensations of his hand on her flesh.

"I've still yet to hear an apology, Jenny. Or did you have another idea of how to apologize?"

Had she not apologized? “Oh, Mr. Rieger, I’m very sorry!” she babbled, holding her hands up in front of her. “I should never have, uhmm . . . teased you like that,” she gestured awkwardly toward his robe-covered crotch, “and then left you all of a sudden! I’m not a tease, you know?” she pleaded, truly wanting him to believe that. He looked down at her, smiling, yet clearly expecting more.

“It was Mary’s idea, that I wear this,” she continued, finding it difficult to sit still the way his hand touched her. The outfit made her feel nearly naked, and every time he looked at her in that direct way of his, it made her cheeks burn. “B-but I mean . . . I don’t mind!” she corrected.

She didn’t want him to think she didn’t want to be there. “Y-you’re a cute guy, and . . . I . . . I . . .” She thought of Mary’s final words just before they parted, and then looked at him, doing her best to give him a seductive smile, though it was difficult as nervous as she was. “I’m yours tonight, Mr. Rieger, your . . . personal attendant for the evening.”
 
Last edited:
He had expected a nervous reply from Jenny, wanting to make her uncomfortable, because it gave him an edge. He thrived on the power he had over her. But when she had said, “I’m yours tonight, Mr. Rieger, your . . . personal attendant for the evening,” he was a bit shocked. Of course he had expected the stammering, bumbling apology, and was amused that she claimed to not be a tease. It was a shame, because he loved being a tease, and he wasn't going to stop on her account.

Reynard had to catch himself before he appeared to be a bumbling mess, instead reaching for the bubbly liquid on the table. He grabbed Jenny's glass first, handing it to her before grabbing his. He clinked his glass to hers, the audible chime of fine crystal ringing through the room. "To being my personal attendant for the night!" He brought the crystal to his lips and raised the glass, watching as she did the same, encouraging her to drink the entire contents of the narrow flute. He took pride in knowing that she'd be his personal attendant well past tonight, even if she didn't know it.

He thought about her other comments briefly. Cute? She thought he was cute, despite the obvious age difference, or was it part of her nervous chatter? And the outfit was Mary's idea, but she 'didn't mind'? Did that mean she'd be willing to do it again without Mary's insistence? These were all issues that he would have to pose to her, and he would. But right now was the time to take her up on her offer.

Reynard rose to his feet, towering over Jenny, his crotch practically in her face. "So Jenny, shall we get started then? Maybe pick up where we had left off?"

Reynard would have been really surprised and happy if she would just reach in and fish out his slowly swelling member, and engulf it within the sweet confines of her mouth, but he was fairly sure that wouldn't happen quite yet. He held out his hand and helped her to her feet, intentionally making sure his body was brushing dangerously close to hers.

"Where do you think would be best, the bedroom, or right here?"
 
Jenny watched curiously as he reached for his glass, and then handed her glass to her with a toast.

"To being my personal attendant for the night!" Jenny smiled awkwardly as they clinked glasses, and then took a sip. When she tried to put it back down, he gestured for her to finish. With a half-hearted smile, she finished it, feeling the liquid bubble as it went down her throat. Jenny thought she might need the alcohol to make it through the night, but she didn’t want to get sick.

Mr. Rieger was rising to his feet, moving to stand in front of her. She looked up at him anxiously, noting how close his robe was to her face. She blushed, wondering if he was wearing anything underneath. "So Jenny, shall we get started then? Maybe pick up where we had left off?"

Jenny stiffened, for until then, her offer had been simply that, words. She suddenly had a thought, was he standing in front of her like that because he wanted her to . . . she looked up sharply. Was this how she would apologize? Then to her relief, he held out his hand and helped her to her feet, only he didn’t make room for her, and their bodies touched.

"Where do you think would be best, the bedroom, or right here?"

At the word ‘bedroom,’ Jenny’s eyes widened, and her mouth fell open. Her legs felt like jello all of a sudden. “I—well . . .” she murmured, looking up at him. It had been easy to say the words Mary had told her, but this was entirely different. Jenny could only think of one thing, stay out of his bedroom!

“I—I think here is ok, Mr. Rieger,” she offered, hesitantly, her hands fidgeting at her sides.
 
Reynard was toying with her again, quickly falling back into the routine he had established on the airplane. "I would have thought the bedroom would have been more appropriate, but if you prefer here, that's fine." That said, Reynard bent over the glass coffee table and pulled it with relative ease, moving it out of the way. Moving to the sofa, Reynard pulled the cushions and tossed them to the floor. Reaching into the sofa, he pulled on the steel bar, and the foldable, hide-a-bed suddenly sprung into place.

Reynard caught the shock and worry that flashed across Jenny's face. He retrieved the two glasses once more, grasping them in one hand, and the nearly empty bottle of champagne in the other. Turning towards Jenny, he asked, "More champagne, or would you like that slow comfortable screw up against the wall now?"

Motioning to the bed, he also asked, "Front or back ... Robe or not?"

If Jenny thought any part of this was going to be easy, she had another thing coming. Reynard had every intention on making this an evening Jenny would never forget!
 
"I would have thought the bedroom would have been more appropriate, but if you prefer here, that's fine." Jenny opened her mouth to speak, only he was already bending over and moving the glass table. She wondered how she always managed to say the wrong thing; what if he grew frustrated or tired of her, and decided to give the VP a call? Jenny watched anxiously as Mr. Rieger arranged the furniture, wondering if they would upset the cleaning staff. It’s the presidential suite, silly, she thought, he could do anything he wanted. Did that extend to her? She watched as he extended the sofa – it was a bed! Jenny chewed on a nail nervously, jerking her hand away when he turned back to face her. She gave him a nervous smile.

"More champagne, or would you like that slow comfortable screw up against the wall now?"

Jenny shook her head, “I ah, I’m ok . . . I shouldn’t drink too much.”

Shrugging, he motioned to the bed, "Front or back ... Robe or not?"

Jenny stiffened, almost dropping her glass. Oh, he meant him, front or back. She laughed nervously at herself, moving to the glass table to put down her glass. When she bent over, her cami slid up to reveal her skimpy panties, and she quickly returned upright, blushing when she saw him watching her with interest. Jenny returned to stand in front of Mr. Rieger, her hands clutched together nervously. “Ah, front? I—I mean, I’ll do your back . . . a-and you . . . should keep your robe on, I wouldn’t want you to catch cold . . .”
 
Back
Top