Hell's Fury (closed)

"Jo, roll over." Dean said, kissing her ass one last time.

Once she complied Meg leaned in to lick and suck her perky nipples greedily. Her hand and Dean's continued to work over Jo's cunt. Dean leaned in and started to lick her, fingers still rubbing and massaging as his mouth worked her over.

They continued double teaming her, encouraging her to get close to her orgasm but before she could reach it, Dean stopped. He leaned back and rose up to let Jo look at his naked body and stiff cock. "Hey, Meg? How do you suck a dick, the right way?"

Meg finally took her lips off Jo's nipples and looked to the blonde first, then Dean and smiled. "Well, Jo, the first thing you want to do is avoid touching him with your teeth. You open wide and guide him in with your tongue like this." Meg opened her jaw side and reached out with her tongue to lick Dean's dick. Leaning over she exaggerated how wide to keep her mouth and moved to take as much of him as possible.

Moving away she added, "I almost forgot. Keep your teeth off, but you want to close your lips and suck lightly. Imagine your mouth is replicating your snatch but we both know it's not." Meg then provided her example by wrapping her lips around Dean's shaft and sliding her mouth back and fourth a few times.

Dean watched Meg for a moment, half his cock vanishing in her freckled face before she pulled back only to slide over him again. Dean looked at Jo, watching her watching them and said, "I like when she puts her tongue under my dick. She's actually trying to go as far as she can. Some girls even manage to get a dick all the way down their throat like a sword swallower." He grabbed a hand full of redhair and sighed as Meg continued to fuck him with her mouth.

"Let me know when you want to try, honey. Until then, you can watch and learn." He groaned as Meg went as deep as she could, then let the tongue reach out to lick his balls before pulling back.
 
Jo rolled onto her back, staring up at them with wide eyes as Meg looked her over, hands wandering over her body. In the back of her mind, she wondered where Cas was, but doubted Dean would allow him to be hurt. Jos eyes widened as Meg's mouth eneveloped a nipple, reaching for Meg's hair and tangling her hand in it.

Her body felt like it was on fire as they both played with her, her cries filling the room. Meg looked back at Dean, smiling gratefully before returning her attention to Jo. She'd been disappointed when she'd failed to persuade Jo into bed, but perhaps this was better. She didn't have to worry about Winchesters coming to kill her for fucking their favorite girl.

The redhead almost cackled when Dean pulled away, leaving Jo shaking and watching them with shocked eyes as she was denied the orgasm she'd been so close to. Meg leaned over her, kissing her cheek as she twisted the nipple she'd been suckling. "Can't always get what you want sweetie. But you know what I think? I think good girls should ask for permission first. You wanna be good, right?" She smirked as Jo nodded, whimpering as she tried to rub her legs together, prompting a slap on her thigh from Meg, forcing them open again.

Jo watched for a minute before moving beside Meg, who smiled before letting the blonde take her place. Pulling Jo's hair away from her face in a tight fist, she guided her down on Dean's cock. "That's a good little cocksucker," she whispered, leaning down to nip her ear. "Now look up at your master."

Jo whimpered as she stared into Dean's eyes, sucking as Meg guided her head up and down at a steady pace, making sure she went deeper and deeper every time. Once she was getting the hang of it, she moved away to admire Dean's work, slipping two fingers inside Jo and pulling them out soaking wet, giving them a lick. "Her ass is still red from you spanking her," she grinned, massaging there gently. "I think she looks prettiest all tied up though. I almost wanted to keep her for myself instead of making her bait."
 
Dean watched Jo, approval in his eyes and closed them for a moment and enjoyed Jo's virgin mouth. "Oh fuck, that's perfect." He opened his eyes and looked her over, "I love you. I fucking love you, Jo." He groaned again reaching to hold her hair.

"Lick her, Meg. Lick her until she cums in your mouth." He then watched Jo with a smile, "Go ahead, honey. Cum in her mouth while I cum in yours." He closed his eyes again moaning as Jo took him into her mouth. "Oh, fuck, I'm going to love you forever!"

Meg was between Jo's legs licking all the right places as only a woman who knows a woman's body could know. Meg even hooked too fingers into Jo and made sure to hit that spot that would have driven even the demon girl wild. She was relentless in her attack on Jo's pussy, all but demanding the girl cum right now.

Dean continued enjoying his blow job, watching Jo as if she was the only woman in the room. "Suck me, honey. Get ready to taste me. To taste the load I left in your pussy." He hissed and moaned while stroking her hair then bit his lip. "I'm going to cum in your mouth then fuck you so hard you'll be luck if I cum in your pussy again." He wasn't kidding. After cuming twice it might take a lot to get him to that 3rd round he wanted - but he wasn't afraid of a challenge.
 
Meg ran a gentle hand down Jo's back, admiring her curves and fit form, delighting in the way she whimpered and moaned. "That's a good girl," she whispered, reaching a hand between Jo's legs, rubbing gently as kissed her shoulder, some pride in her voice as she watched.

Meg grinned as she moved behindJo, looking up at Dean and raising an eyebrow. "Deano, I do want to test her mouth out too. Red said she's got a nice tongue made for licking pussy," she grinned before shoving three fingers inside of Jo, causing her to scream around Dean's cock.

As Meg dived in, Jo struggled to stay propped up on her hands and knees, her cries muffled by Dean as she stared up at him. From all of his teasing, she was close to the edge already, and Meg was going as hard as she could. She sped up, struggling for air at times, taking him almost all the way down her threat.

With a scream, she came, kept propped up by Meg's arm around her waist as the demon lapped up all of her come. When they both finished, she grinned, sitting up and looking at her commander. "Dean, you've gotta taste this," she grinned, kissing him deeply, keeping her eyes open to watch Jo next to them, trembling and panting as she watched the two demons, a bit of Dean's come one her chin, though she'd managed to swallow most of it.

Sliding off the bed, Meg reached into a bag she'd brought with her, handing Dean a collar and a leash, smirking down at the blonde. "A little gift from me and the boys," she smirked
 
Dean had cried out in pleasure as he filled Jo's mouth with his cum faster than she could swallow. Meg had tried to cheer the girl on, lips to her ear whispering, "Chug! Chug! Like you're shut gunning a beer! Take that load and suck it down!" still some had to spill out on Jo's lips and Meg was more than happy to to run her tongue across Jo's face to clean up what was left.

"Mmm... Better than Clarence." She muttered and kissed Jo, letting her cum coated tongue be caressed by Jo's equally cum coated tongue. "Damn! You are a one jizz hungry slut! I know that burden." Meg kissed Jo again, this time sucking on her mouth to pull any of Dean's cum from the Blonde.

Taking the present Dean smiled and nodded, "Thank you Meg. You should go and see who Cas is doing. Maybe even put some holy oil around a bed in one of the rooms so he has no choice but to get fucked all night, day and night again."

Looking at Jo, Dean put the collar on her bare belly saying, "Go ahead, honey. Put it on." He gestured for a robe and had Meg bring him one to slip in. Jo, however, was expected to remain naked, even after the collar with leash was around her neck.

"Good girl." Dean said, when Jo had complied. He kissed her deep and warm, then pulled on the leash as he lured her outside of the room and int othe bar knowing she was still naked and on display for any demon or mortal, including Sam, to see in all her bare and sexy glory.
 
Jo whimpered softly at Meg's kiss, closing her eyes as the demon's mouth dominated hers, much rougher than the woman from earlier. Meg's jeans rubbed against her clit, making her whine and hold onto her, causing her to laugh as she stroked her hair. "Needy little bitch, aren't you," she smirked, raising an eyebrow at Dean as Jo moaned at her words, slapping Jo's pussy with a grin before getting off the bed.

She moved behind Dean, slipping his robe on as she pressed kisses down Dean's neck, delighted to see Jo watching them with no complaints. "If you ever need help punishing her, give me a call," she whispered, squeezing his cock before stepping away and pulling Jo's hair away from her neck so the blonde could put on the collar. "You're lucky I don't own you blondie. I'd keep you chained up all day," she whispered, biting down on her neck hard before quickly leaving the room.

Jo pulled her knees to her chest, watching Dean as he stood over her with the leash in hand, her breasts rising and falling slowly. There were bruises along her neck and breasts from the sucking and biting her pale skin, his marks from claiming her everywhere. On shaking legs, she moved to her feet, stumbling wh he yanked on her leash.

She gasped as a few female demons groped her as she passed by, one slipping two fingers inside of her and making her fall into Dean. The males were grumbling in the corners, though they had hunters to play with. Sam was struggling as he watched Jo crying out with every slap on the ass and pinch and twist of her nipples, but what infuriated him most was seeing his own brother walking her on a leash, parading her naked body for everyone to enjoy. Ruby stood before him, touching his cheek with a bleeding hand, teasing him with the copper and sulfur scent.

"Dean, let Jo go!" He growled, trying not to look at her naked body or think about how much he wanted to pull her around on that leash. One of the female demons forced her onto her hands and knees beside Dean, spanking her ass hard as she fingered her, pulling away whenever she was about to come.
 
"Now, Sammy, why would I let her go? She is mine." Dean crouched down and kissed Jo while a demonness get on her hand and knees to lick both Jo's pussy and ass. Red licked greedily enjoying all of her.

Dean kissed Jo, making sure Sam watched then he asked her, "Jo? Who's allowed to put his dick inside you? Is it anyone or just one in particular?" He watched Sam waiting for Jo's answer knowing he'd already made her swear off any dick but his own.

"Show Sam what you learned about sucking cock." Dean opened his robe, his cock slightly hard but willing to get harder in her mouth. "Now, if you watch without saying a word, Sammy, I'm willing to let someone go free. But you have to watch... if you close your eyes once I might have to do something neither of us wants."

Sam clenched his jaw and hissed in through his nose, "Dean! Please. Don't make her do this."

Dean ran his fingers through Jo's hair and looked down at the love of his life with a smile, "Honey? Am I forcing you do anything? Or do you do you want to show everyone here that we belong to one another?"
 
Jo was shaking with need as the woman teased her, refusing to let her come, causing more demons to laugh as they watched. She felt hands exploring her backside, a few striking her ass and making her scream, while others kneaded and punched at her breasts.

Jo avoided Sam's eyes as Dean kissed her, embarrassed as demons toyed with her body as he watched. "Just... just yours," she whispered, letting out another harsh cry as the woman's fingers curled inside of her. Meg was dragging Cas to another room, but she forced him to watch as they passed, tugging on his hair.

Jo closed her eyes as Dean stood over her, shivering as his hand caressed her hand. "Dean, I... I don't want to hurt him," she whispered before closing her eyes, swallowing hard. "Sam, he... he's not forcing me to do anything," she said, not looking him in the eye, not wanting to see the pain on his face.

Was Dean right? Did he really think of her that way? Or was Sam just being protective of her like an older brother?
 
Dean pointed to another demon girl and then Jo. As if on command that bronze skinned demon girl got on all fours and put her mouth to Jo licking, sucking and kissing Jo's cunt and ass. She seemed to enjoy licking Jo's ass and let her tongue linger there far more than Jo's cunt.

"See, Sammy?" Dean said, guiding Jo over his cock, "She's mine. You'll never have her." He groaned as Jo sucked him, just as she had before. She'd learned fast and she was good, "Oh, shit, baby brother! I needed Meg to show her how and... fuck! She's soo good now. Too bad you'll never-" He grabbed Jo's hair and started to thrust his hips, fucking her mouth.

One of the demons put on a new song as Dean continued to enjoy Jo's mouth.
 
Last edited:
Jo screamed as the girl licked at her, causing Sam to struggle wildly, furious as he watched them. Her whimpers vibrated around his cock as she stared up at him with wide eyes, looking like a pet on her knees with a leash to hold. She still felt embarrassed as Sam and the others watched Dean fuck her face, but she was in too much pleasure to care.

The woman's hand came down hard on her ass, forcing her forward and taking him completely down her threat, gagging a little as she struggled with the length. Without warning, she forced three fingers inside the blonde and leaned over her. "Fuck yourself back on my fingers while you suck his cock blondie. That's a good little whore," she pinched Jo's nipple hard as she spoke, enjoying the cry of pain and pleasure.

When she felt like she was about to come, the woman pulled away, looking up at Dean as Jo whined around him needily. "I think it's cute when she's so needy. Maybe we shouldn't let her come." A grin formed on her lips as an idea sparked in her, standing up to kiss Dean's neck. "I think, no coming until Sam agrees she's yours. And he agrees to drink Ruby's blood," she smirked at the taller hunter.
 
Dean shoved the demon away and grabbed Jo by the leash. "What do you think, Sammy? Is she mine or do you think you still have a chance?"

Dean picked Jo up with strong arms and put her on the bar. He's suggested it earlier but now he was going to follow through. Climbing up on the bar and moving over Jo he kissed her first then drove his cock into her. "Say it, Jo. Tell Sammy and everyone in this bar!" He started to thrust hard and fast, a frenzy of fucking as if he only cared about her orgasm followed by his own.

Before she could cum, Dean stopped suddenly, "Tell him, Jo. Tell him to admit you're mine and mine alone." A free hand twisted one of her nipples as if trying to force a scream of confession from her. "Say it. Say it and I'll fuck you until you cum." He moved again, thrusting in and out of her with savage fury for only seconds before stopping, "Say it, Jo. Tell Sammy to admit you're mine."

A few more thrusts but not enough to send her over the edge. Dean kissed her chin, and then her neck, avoiding her lips on purpose. "Make him say it if you want me to cum in your cunt! I do want to cum in you Jo. I Want to, but I can't unless he admits it!"

Sam pulled against the cuffs still holding him and shouted, "Dean! Stop this! I get it, okay? You got to rape her. Okay!? Fine! Don't make her do this!"

Dean kissed Jo's cheek then looked back to his brother, "You're so wrong, Sammy. She wants it. It's not rape if she wants it!" To Jo he smiled, "Isn't that right? Tell Sammy how much you want this dick in your cunt, and Meg's tongue in your ass, and how much you like to be watched and desired. How much you like other hunters to look at you and stroke a dick knowing they will never have the work of at that is your body!"

Dean thrust into Jo and looked past her saying, "Hey! Yea, you! Move so Jo can see you jerking off. Just don't come any closer." He looked down at Jo with a smile, "I don't want another man to Jizz this pretty face... at least not yet."

Finally he returned to fucking Jo, pushing her towards an orgasm with reach thrust.
 
Jo yelped as he lifted her up easily, cradling her naked body to his chest before setting her down on the bar, giving Sam a good view as he climbed on top of her. He thrusted inside of her with little resistance, causing her to cry out harshly, propping herself up on her elbows as she looked up at him. He moved hard and fast, quickly bringing her to release as she let out short gasps, barely able to speak.

Right before she was going to come, he stopped, staying over her as she squirmed beneath him, lying back as she tried to recover. But from Dean there was no escape as he twisted a nipple, making her scream and buck her hips shamelessly as he fucked her hard again only to stop. She was practically sobbing with need as she grasped at his shoulders, wanting so badly to come. "I'm yours, p... please!" She whimpered, knowing it was going to be difficult to convince Sam to agree. It could take hours for Dean to allow her release.

Jo whimpered as Dean kissed her exposed skin, her head falling to the side, blushing as her eyes met Sam's. Ruby was sucking Sam's cock as Meg kissed his neck, watching with a devious smirk as she whispered in Sam's ear. "Poor Sammy, watching his favorite girl whining like a little bitch in the heat while Dean fucks her on his cock. Remember when we had her all tied up? Remember how much you wanted to just fuck her before Dean came in?" She snickered, biting down on his neck. "Did you know she was such a fucking whore? Getting off on a bunch of demons watching her?"

She licked his neck all the way up to his ear before nibbling on it. "Dirty little slut came in my mouth while sucking your brother's cock. She tasted so fucking good," she laughed, enjoying the anger on his face at all the names she called Jo. "And if she disobeys, guess who'll get to help punish her? I have so many ideas for her," she whispered before kissing Sam deeply.

The bronze skinned woman from earlier moved onto the bar, pinning Jo's hands above her head to make sure the only pleasure she took was what her master chose to give her, fisting her hair and forcing her to look at Sam as Dean fucked her. She clenched her eyes shut, back arched as she resisted the urge to beg, only to finally break after a few more thrusts. "P... please, I... I can't... I n... need. Please let me come," she sobbed, body shaking as she tried to get Dean to move faster, only for the woman to grab her hips, stopping her
 
Sam closed his eyes, turning his head and wishing he could be anywhere else. He tried to imagine this as a dream and willed himself into a new reality where he could wake up, even if the new world was the dream. Sam didn't care and he shook his head, eyes closed pushing all thoughts and sound away.

Dean continued fucking Jo, knowing he was keeping her on the edge but not allowing her to release. All others, humans and demon alike, watched them and stroked or rubbed at their privates. I didn't take too long to realize the men wanted to fuck someone and the females wanted to be fucked. Seeing Dean and Jo inspired them to start screwing right there in the bar. Hunters and Demon's starting and orgy of unleashed sexual tension.

Dean looked over, still rocking in and out of Jo, and saw Sam with his head turned and eyes closed, "Sammy! No cheating."

Sam's eyes sprang open and flashed with light for a moment. Suddenly, Same Winchester seemed taller, more confident and even smiling as he looked around. Ruby stopped and stepped back in actual fear saying, "Zendriel?!?" She backed up even further as the shadow wings spread across the wall behind him. Ruby turned looking for somewhere to run and even Cas sat up and backed to the edge of the holy fire calling out of Meg. She was with him in an instant.

Dean ignored all of this and continued to fuck Jo on the bar as if this was perfectly normal.

"Zendriel?" Cas asked, straightening his tie, despite the fact he was only wearing a shirt and both his cock and ass were glistening with cum. "What are you doing here?"

Sam looked from Cas to Dean and Jo, then back, "I am healing Sam Winchester. I'm undoing the damage you have done."

Dean smiled at Jo and thrust hard saying, "Looks like Sammy is an Angel condom. That doesn't mean he gets to fuck you. No man gets to fuck you unless I say they do. And I don't."

Sam, eyes still full of blue lightning, looked to Dean as if responding to his statement, "I could banish you. I do have that power."

Dean grabbed Jo, pulled her up and made her mount him as he sat on the bar. From here he could make Jo ride him like a cow girl while Red licked Jo's ass and his balls. "Yeah, but that's all the power you have! Settle down and enjoy the show, Zen."

Sam looked around and nodded, then grabbed Ruby who cried out in fear and pain. "You're right." Zen, in Sam's body, threw Ruby to the bar and pressed her chest down on it hard. He opened his pants and lifted Ruby's skirt but paused. "Ass or cunt? Which does your woman want me to stuff?"

Dean pulled Jo to him keeping her from both reaching orgasm and rising him further, "Well, Love? Should Ruby get it in the cunt or the ass? What do you think? I want YOU to make the call BUT know that I'm going to do the same to you... in the room... in front of all these people and ESPECIALLY my brother."

Zendriel winked at Jo saying, "Ass. You know you want to hear her scream. I'm sure Dean will be far more gentle than I."
 
The woman leaned down to kiss Jo's lips, pinching a nipple as her tongue explored her mouth, leather clad ass in the air as she bent over the bar. "You like him watching, baby?" She murmured, rubbing her clit as Dean fucked her.

Jo shook beneath Dean as the angel inside Sam revealed himself, making everyone except Dean freeze or move away. They'd been able to subdue Cas, but now there was a fully powered angel in the room inside the vessel of Lucifer. Jo looked between Sam and Dean, her heart racing as she watched Dean, fearing for his safety.

But he didn't even flinch, not distracted for a moment from her, keeping her on that edge and turning her into a quivering, whimpering mess. She cries out as the demoness released her, grabbing Dean's shoulders as he went deeper. The brothers glared at each other as Sam made threats. It was as if they'd become used to seeing her naked body be fucked helpless.

Jo let out a yelp as Dean pulled her up so she sat on his lap, riding his cock as she stared up at him, ass bouncing with every thrust. With the leash on her, he was in total control, able to make her move wherever he wanted and in any position he desired. She looked back at Sam, a little nervous as she watched the new determined look on his face.

She watched as he dragged Ruby by the hair and slammed her down next to Dean and the blonde so Ruby was looking up at Jo. There we no panties beneath her skirt and her legs were already spread wide. One of the demons handed Sam a knife in case he felt like drawing blood, giving Ruby and Jo a slap on the ass as he walked away.

Jo whimpered nervously into Dean's chest, eager to please the brothers and hopefully keep Sam from trying to hurt Dean. "Ass," she whispered, causing Ruby to groan as she looked back at Sam. Meg grinned as she moved towards Dean, squeezing Jo's ass as she watched him. "We could hogtie them on the pool table. Have them watch each other get fucked. And don't worry Jojo, I've got something to make the pain easier," she said softly, pulling out a vibrator
 
Dean was all smiles as he lay back, "No. No, I think we'll wait for Sammy to be back. I want him to know and see that Jo's mine." He reached down to rub his thumb on Jo's clit while she rode him. Having never taken his eyes off her he nodded, "Cum, honey. Cum on this big dick. Cum all over the only cock that will ever be inside you!" He kept rubbing her clit trying to intensify her orgasm.

Meanwhile Ruby's hands were being held in place by the red haired demon with tattoos. Zendriel opened his pants wider and licked his finger tips for lube. "We all want to hear you scream... so I'm sure you're going to resist. That's actually perfect." Zen drove his cock into Ruby's ass with a hard grunt. Ruby said nothing but the expression on her face was a silent cry of discomfort.

Using the knife Zen cut open Ruby's dress and then ran his hand along her naked back with smile, "Yeah, that's right... Make me earn it!" He leaned in and rammed her with his dick, this time making Ruby suck in a breath but still not even whimpering. "This is going to be soo much fun." Zen grabbed her hair and forced her to turn hear head so Ruby could watch Jo and Dean, but also so she could see Zen if he wanted to look out the corner of her eye.

Dean continued telling her, "Cum on this dick, honey. Cum. Cum hard!"
 
Jo held onto his shoulders as he laid down, closing her eyes as she rode him. As he began rubbing her clit, she nearly screamed, breasts bouncing as she moved on top of him. As she got closer, she opened her eyes once more to look down at him, fingernails digging into his skin. "Th... thank you, master," she whined when he gave her permission, her body shaking on top of him as she came hard.

Mag made her way towards Ruby, stroking her hair and giving her a gentle kiss. "This was what you wanted isn't it? To get fucked by Sammy again?" She grinned, hand coming down on Ruby's ass as she looked towards Jo, who had fallen on top of Dean's chest. "Two little cocksluts to entertain us. You know Dean, you do know how to throw a good party."

She made her way towards Jo, stroking her hair before bringing her palm down on her ass, making her cry out again. "You know Dean, I did bring a strapon if you want me to fuck your pets cunt while you fuck her ass," she said casually, pinching one of Jo's nipples without even looking at her.
 
Dean enjoyed watching Jo orgasm, and wished he could have had one with her but having cum so often and so recently it was going to take a bit more. He pulled her to him and kissed her before pressing his forehead to her's, "That's my good girl." He jabbed up with his hips to remind her that his cock was still inside her wet and well used pussy.

Sam continued to thrust into Ruby's ass, harder and harder each time. He was getting her to grunt, but she still hadn't screamed. Grabbing her hair he put a lone boot on the rung of a bar stool for leverage and started to thrust harder and faster. Ruby opened her mouth as if to cry out and even winced in pain, holding her breath as the veins in her neck bulged but she still didn't scream! "Come on, Ruby! Give me what I want. Let me hear you!" He leaned over, his jacket on her bare back and he thrust once, hard and deep from the new angle.

Ruby cried out her eyes closing and opening wide. Sam laughed and pounded her again just like that causing Ruby to cry out again. "That's it!" He leaned in more and started to pound her ass relentlessly all the while Ruby was howling from the violation. "Oh yeah, Ruby! That's what I need..." Sam thrust hard and shoved Ruby into the bar pressing deep and cuming with a cheer of victory.

Zendriel, still wearing the younger Winchester's body, leaned over and nipped at Ruby's ear. "Oh, yeah, I needed that. I think Sam did too. How about you?"

Ruby, exhausted and too weak to fight back just managed to say, "I hate you, Zen."

Zen laughed and kissed her cheek. "I know. That's what makes it so good. I hate you too." He pulled out and slapped Ruby's raw ass with his one good arm. "Okay, tie back up. But leave his pants down. I want him to know something happened while he was out."

Dean looked to Jo then over to Ruby and back. "Don't worry, my love. I'm not going to rape your ass like that. But you will have to be strong. Because after Zen goes back to sleep, Sammy will have to know how much you love me. How far you'll go. How much you want to make me happy."
 
Jo closed her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her smaller body, holding her close as she rested for the moment, breathing deeply as she came down from her high. She held him close, enjoying the warmth of his arms around her, breathing in his scent. She moaned softly at the gentle thrust, keeping her impaled on his cock.

She closed her eyes, refusing to look at Ruby as she screamed in pain, feeling the demon glaring at her. Ruby was watching her, already planning her revenge for the little hunter. Dean might not let her physically or mentally harm her, but she had other methods of torture that would ensure her forgiveness.

As Ruby slid to the ground, limp and shaking, Meg made her way towards The couple, wearing a strapon over her jeans. She grinned at Dean as she pressed gentle kisses down Jo's neck, reaching around to squeeze her breasts. "That's right baby girl, we're gonna be nice and gentle," she whispered before nibbling on her neck. "At least until you're warmed up."
 
Dean slipped out of the robe and let it spread out on the bar. "Meg, I want you to keep Jo busy with that big dick of yours." He looked down and moved his hands so he wouldn't have to touch it. Even after all that had happened here, tonight, the thing on Meg's pelvis still freaked him out a little.

"I need to go get dressed up for my baby brother. I don't want to give him a reason to look away, you know?" He laughed, rolled off the bar and gently lay Jo on her back. He leaned over and kissed her, rolling her hair from her face. "So, Meg here is going to take over for me. I want her to make you cum again, so you feel free to cum as much and as hard as you want. Hopefully, Sammy will wake up in time to see you fucking Meg."

He stopped and looked around, "Lets get her some water." he took a beer for himself and ran the cold bottle on Jo's forehead, then her cheek and then down over her breast just teasing a nipple with the ice cold glass. "Be a good girl for me. I'll be back to prove to everyone here that you're mine."

He looked over at the rest of the bar, now quite and a bit shocked after seeing what happened to Ruby. "Anyone but Meg touches my pet, and I mean, so much as tap her on the shoulder, and I will cut off your left ear and then your right pinky finger. Now I want you to think about that combination for a while and then ask yourself if it's worth it."

Dean looked around the room, then noticed a few eyes were not on his. He looked down seeing his cock still thick and hard. In that moment he tried to imagine himself from the outside looking in. His threats probably would have more weight if he weren't standing there at full mast with no clothes on.

With a nod and any dignity he had left, Dean said, "Okay. Good." As he started to leave he swung by to kiss Jo again then tell Meg, "She really liked it when you kiss her and suck on an ear lobe. Oh, and take the top off. Let her have a nipple to suck while her's a pinched." He slapped Meg's new ass and left the bar.

Meg pulled off her shirt, the young body she was in was years away from needing a bra so she didn't even have on. Climbing up on the bar and over Jo, Meg leaned in and kissed the blonde as careful as any lover. "I want to fuck you Jo. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to cum again, like your master permitted you to?" Meg pinched a nipple and pulled a bit. "I need to hear you beg for it, baby."
 
Jo gasped softly as Dean slid out of her, trembling on the bar as Meg stayed by her side. She relaxed under those gentle lips of his, whimpering softly as she touched his cheek. She gave him a small smile as she stared into his eyes, seeing that old kind side of him that she'd fallen for in the first place. "I love you," she whispered, giving him one more kiss before he moved away.

Meg moved behind the bar to get her some water, grinning as she watched Dean use his beer to tease her. She relaxed as he pressed the cold drink to her hot forehead and cheek, giving her some relief before pressing it to her nipple, causing her to cry out in surprise, her body jerking at the new sensation as her nipple stiffened in response. "Y... yes master," she whispered, causing a few demons to chuckle at her words, at how the proud hunter had become a demon's pet.

Jo inhaled sharply when he called her his pet, reassured by Dean's threats that she was protected from anyone who would do her harm. Meg sat her up, helping her drink a cold glass of water, stroking her hair gently. "That's a good girl. I'll take good care of you," she whispered, grinning as she looked over her new toy Dean was letting her borrow.

She watched Meg in the eighteen year olds body with wide eyes, taking in her lean form as she moved over her. She nodded eagerly, holding tightly onto Meg as she pressed back against her. She let out a sharp cry as she tugged on a nipple, making her back arch. "Y... yes mistress. I want you to fuck me. Wanna come for both of you. Be... be a good little slut for you," she whimpered, looking up at her with those bright hazel eyes. "Please fuck me?" She whimpered, holding out the leash to Meg.
 
The next thing Sam knew he could feel cold air on his dick. Looking down he realized his pants were open and he'd clearly cum, but did't remember any of it. He was still tied to the post and could only remember parts of his meditation exercise. Could he have checked out for the whole ordeal?

Looking over at the bar his eye's widened, his stood straighter in surprise and he immediately looked away so as not to see Jo naked. He still respected the little huntress, he still had feelings for her, and the last thing he wanted to have a memory of, is some guy raping her on the bar.

"Cas! Cas, do something."

Castiel, wearing only this shirt and tie, gestured to the holy fire, "I'm kind of stuck at the moment." he coughed hard, body wracked with pain. When he recovered he continued saying, "Besides, I don't know if you've noticed but she's now stolen my date."

Meg laughed and looked over her shoulder at Cas, "Oh, don't worry Clarence. We'll have our time. I just don't want the master's pet to get lonely."

Sam, now realizing that wasn't a guy on Jo, spun his gaze back around. This time he had to study what was going on. He saw it wasn't a man but Meg, with a strap on, and topless showing off perfectly perky, freckled, tits. Jo, meanwhile, was naked and covered in sweat as if she'd been having sex for hours. A fur lined leather collar was around Jo's neck and Meg was holding the leash in one hand and in the other she had a shot of whiskey.

Meg tugged at the leash to get Jo to sit up, soaked one of her nipples in the liquor, and then offered it to Jo while looking at Sam. Meg wanted him to see Jo suck a demon's tit without threats or demands.

It was like something straight out of one of Dean's pornos and suddenly it all made sense. Dean had set all this up, and wanted Sam to see Jo as nothing more than one of those girls who fucks a total stranger when offered enough cash... only, this was real.

Meg lay Jo down and kissed her naked body. As much as Sam's blood heated, and despite him pulling against his bonds, he couldn't stop watching. Part of him hoped Jo was playing possum and she'd spring some trap in the next heart beat. But the lizard brain just wanted to see how far this was going to go.

All hopes of a trap went out the windows when Meg thrust her fake cock into Jo. It wasn't just the act of Meg fucking the huntress, but the way Jo seemed to accept and even pull Meg to her. Meg's eyes had never left Sam's face and expression.

Meg smiled, "That's right, Sammy. She wants it." Meg started to move with a firm and determined tempo. "She asked me for this. Called me her Mistress." Meg pulled out leaving Jo empty and waited for a moment. "Or, am I wrong Jojo? Do you want me to stop? We can just cuddle and share our feelings about boys or something like that." Meg reached down to thumb Jo's clit adding, "Or I can fuck you until Sammy hear's you scream in pleasure. You're call." Meg took her hand off Jo, against leaving her alone, naked and unstimulated. The demon looked to Sam, knowing the answer to her question but more than happy to prove the point.
 
Last edited:
Jo looked up at Meg when she heard Sam's voice, her cheeks turning bright pink when she realized he was watching them. But she was unable to stop herself from moving with Meg, pressing back into her fake cock as Sam and Cas spoke. Her eyes stayed locked on the beautiful woman above her, letting out soft gasps with every thrust.

The blonde yelped as she was yanked upwards, impaled deeper on the strapon as her small hands grabbed at the leash for support. She held onto Meg tightly, watching as she covered her right nipple in whiskey. Immediately, Jo latched on, leaping and suckling, enjoying the taste and even remaining there after the whiskey was all gone.

She whimpered softly as Meg pushed her back down onto the bar, tugging at her nipple with her teeth before releasing it. Gasping and trembling, she looked over at Sam, the need and helplessness on her face almost pathetic before she looked back up at Meg. Her hands fell beside her head as Meg pulled back, almost all the way out, and thrusted back in, making her squeal.

The speed and roughness was exactly what she needed to get warmed up, eagerly moving her hips until Meg pulled out of her completely, letting Sam see the strapon covered in her juices, making it very clear that she was enjoying everything that was happening to her. Jo was shaking with need, burying her face in Meg's shoulder, longing for more. It wasn't just the body that Meg was in, but her skill at teasing, the devious words she spoke aloud, and the dominating nature of the demon that made her so pliant in her hands.

She glanced over at Sam, a bit embarrassed to beg in front of him. The blonde hopes that a quiet whispered pleading would be enough to satisfy her, though she doubted it. After all, it wasn't just about her now, but making Sam see her as a slur under the control of Dean. "P... please," she whimpered, quiet enough so that Sam couldn't hear. "Please mistress, I want you. Please don't stop." She bit her lip, glancing towards Sam, hoping she wouldn't be punished for failing to comply completely.

Ruby saw her chance for revenge and stepped closer, gently stroking Sam's cock. She couldn't hurt Jo at the moment, but there were plenty of ways tonmake this worse for Sammy. "I gotta ask, baby. Which is worse, seeing her moan and beg like a whore while demons fuck her? Or that Crowley raped her?" She grinned cruelly, deciding to twist the truth a little for him. "I wish you could have herd her screaming and crying. You know she called out your name, wanting you to save her? And the blood between her legs? He was her first. So tell me Sammy, which is worse, her picking your brother over you or her screaming your name while you did nothing to help her?"
 
Last edited:
Meg sneered at Ruby, "You fucking, bitch! You lie. Yes, Crowley was her first. Yes, he did rape her!" Meg turned to Jo and caressed her face with a kind smile, "And I'm soo sorry for that, my Jojo. But you did get your revenge, did you not?"

Meg lowered herself down Jo's body, kissing breasts, abs, hips and finally her sex. "You fucked him good, didn't you, baby." She licked Jo, savoring the flavor and heat. "You looked so good and so strong ass raping him with that broken pool stick."

Meg glared at Ruby then looked to Sam, "Let's face it. That bitch lied to you from the moment you met. Hell, she lied to me. I don't even trust her. He's Lucifer's whore. Nothing more and will never be anything less."

Sam clenched his eyes shut, "Ruby, stop! Why should I believe you?"

Ruby licked Sam's cock and smiled, "Because I want revenge on her. On what's inside of y-"

"Ruby!" Dean shouted, coming down the stairs dressed in a nice shirt and his signature jacket.
dean_001.gif

"No, Ruby. Please finish." He pulled the First Blade and flexed his fingers around the grip, "I want to hear you finish what you're saying. Because a dick up your ass is going to be foreplay to what comes next!"

Sam looked between the two, "Dean! What is she talking about?"

Dean didn't even look at Sam, "She doesn't know what she's talking about."

Sam sighed, "Sounds like another lie, Dean. What's going on?"

Dean continued to approach Ruby who glared in defiance, "What are you going to do, Dean? Shove that in my cunt? Make me swallow the cum of every guy in here? Carve out my eye and fuck my skull?" She was still naked and even now she was very strong, almost less vulnerable than if she were wearing armor.

"No, Ruby. Nothing like that." Dean said, snapping his fingers and pointing to the Redhaired Tattooed demon girl who clapped, giddy as a school girl. Before Ruby could process what was going on he stabbed her in the hip, forcing the demon to her knees and grabbed her hair with the blade at her shoulders, pressing and drawing demon lights. Ruby screamed.

"No, Ruby. I'm going to make you watch while someone else gets what you've always wanted."

Red was out of what clothes she had left in an instant and pulled a bar stool over for Sam to sit on. He was already exposed, cock wise, so she started to suck him to full hardness.

Dean looked back at Jo, still being licked by Meg, and asked, "Does that interest you? Do you like Sammy's dick?" His tone made her feel like she should say 'No'. Meanwhile the demon girl climbed up and impaled herself on Sam's rod.

"Oh, yes! Dean wouldn't cum in me, but I want a Winchester baby!" She started riding Sam who closed his eyes and tried to meditate again. Red slapped him, "No! No, you'll give me your cum. You'll give me my Winchester baby and they will be Lucifer's new vessel. He'll favor me over Ruby and our child will rule Hell as well as Heaven!" She groaned as she fucked Sam, who banged his head against the post as if trying to experience pleasure over pain.

Ruby, horrified, looked at Dean, "NO! No! Dean make her stop!" Ruby sounded desperate.

"What's wrong, Ruby? Afraid the big man will have no use for you if Red here gets knocked up?"

Red continued to ride Sam moaning and groaning, her hands around his neck choking him and pressing him against the pillar. "Yes. Yes! Knock this vessel up, Sam. Put a baby in my pussy!! Give me your seed and let grow the Dark lord's new vessel!"

Sam was trying to get air, his head light and his sense going numb. Survival instinct started to kick in and fight for flight was taking over. The only way out of this was for his body to release his seed, even if he willed it not to. Biology determined that the only way to get out of this alive was to cum soon and get that function out of the way.

"NO! NOO!" Sam hissed out through his closed neck, even as he felt himself nearing his climax.

"Yes! Give me a baby! Do it! DO IT!!" She moved faster and harder until Sam, face red, cried out and shook his head. He couldn't help the flood of cum from filling the redhaired demoness' cunt. She laughed and dropped down on him feeling Sam fill her deep and fully. "Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, this body was ovulating so I hope I'm pregnant for sure! Either way, we'll try again in two hours." She let Sam go and kissed him deeply still stuffed with his ejaculating dick.

Dean laughed, "Damn that was good!" He looked down at Ruby, "Don't worry. If Jo lets me, I might load you up with a good baby maker of your own. But you better be really nice to her, first." He turned and threw Ruby towards the bar. "Meg. Let Jo ride you cowgirl while Ruby licks her ass." he shoved Ruby forward saying, "Lick it good. Lick it like your life depends on it... because it kind of does."
 
Last edited:
Jo closed her eyes, letting Meg comfort her as she avoided the heartbroken look on Sam's face. There was a look of guilt on her face at the reminder of what she did to Crowley, not wanting to see Sam's reaction when he found out. Killing demons was one thing, but she'd never tortured anyone before. In the heat of the moment it felt good, but looking back, all she felt was disgust.

But the gentle kisses from Meg soothed her, taking her mind off of it, relaxing under her gentle, almost loving touch. Her hands reached down to touch Meg's hair as she squirmed on the bar, her back arched and knees moving towards her chest. Ruby glared back at Meg, her hands clenched before she resumed teasing Sam.

Before she could do anything else, a rough commanding voice interrupted them, causing the bar to fall into silence. Meg continued playing with her as Dean chastised Ruby while Jo watched, gasping and shaking as she pressed back against Meg's mouth. Fuck, Dean was the love of her life, but Meg was quickly becoming her favorite woman to play with, knowing all the right places to make her squirm and knowing how to put on a show for Dean.

When her master asked if she wanted Sam, she bit her lip, eyes wide as she watched him making it very clear to Ruby and everyone else in the room what would happen if they tried to hurt her the way Ruby had, and a part of her hoped it was at least some effort to protect Sam. "N... no sir," she whispered, panting softly as Meg's lips made their way back up her body.

Meg glanced towards Sam as he was raped, knowing Jo would need a distraction, gently touching her cheek and turning her face away from the scene. "Shhh... just look at me, baby. I'm right here," she whispered, thrusting her cock inside the blonde. Remembering what Dean had said earlier, she pulled Jo's head towards her chest, shielding her from the scene as the hunter suckled on her. Smiling warmly, she pulled at one of Jo's nipples while suckling and nibbling on Jo's earlobe, whispering words of praise.

She smirked at Dean's command, sitting up and yanking Jo by the leash hard, causing her to cry out as she sat in Meg's lap, still on her cock and trembling. "I'm glad I got this for Dean. It comes in handy," she chuckled before snapping at one of the demons to come forward, tying Jo's wrists behind her back with a rope. "But I also remember how pretty you looked all tied up," she grinned before putting a hand around Jo's throat, grinning wide. "Now ride me you little bitch."

Jo's eyes widened as Meg went from sweet and loving to rough and almost cruel, but part of her enjoyed it. She obediently began to move, watching Meg with wide eyes as her hands grabbed her ass. The demon licked her lips, admiring the way her breasts bounced as she fucked herself on the dildo in front of the whole bar. "God, Dean, how'd you get her to be so obedient?"
 
"She wants to please me. I'm just he luckiest man alive." Dean said, kissing Jo with Meg. Both their mouths working over her neck and shoulders. Lips and ear. Jo riding the dildo and Red kissing Sam's neck to thank up for the cunt full of cum.

Dean pulled Jo's hair hard, but when he met her eyes he smiled, "I love you, so much, Jo. Fuck, you're perfect. But now... now, you know what comes next, don't you?"

He pulled a bottle from his pocket, "Good news is, I found lube!" He smiled and kissed her and then climbing onto the bar pushing everyone aside. "Hey, Red, make sure Sammy watches this." Dean opened his jeans and pulled out his cock. "If tries to look away, put a sharpie mark some someone's finger. When I'm done, I'll chop off all the fingers with Sharpie marks." Dean glared at Sam as if daring him to call the 'bluff' because he wasn't bluffing.

"Oh, and if he talks, put an X on Castiels face so I know where to cut the Angel later. Just make sure no harm comes to my brother. After all I promised my pet, nothing would happen to HIM!"

Sam shook his head, "Dean, No!"

Red looked at Sam, shook her head and got off Sam. One hand went to cover her cunt making sure none of his seed spilled out. The other went to the bar and grabbed a sharpie.

"Nah... First one's free. Mark someone's toe so he understand the consequences." With that Dean poured lube over his cock and down the crack of Jo's ass. "You ready, Jo? I promise to go nice and slow the first time... but only the first time." He put his hands on her ass and waited for her to accept the terms, then he slowly pushed the head of his dick into her ass, stopping to make sure she would accept him.

Meg kissed Jo, her strap on deep in the huntress' pussy and said, "Relax, Jojo. If you resist it will hurt more. Just relax and focus on me. Focus on how good my dick feels in your pussy."

Waiting for her to relax a bit, Dean pushed another inch in, fighting the urge to just slam his cock into Jo and start raping her ass. While he was her master, she was still his love and he didn't want her first time to be as agonizing as it was meant to be humiliating.

"See this, Sammy? She's not trying to stop me. She's fucking Meg. She's kissing a demon and she's trying to make sure I'm happy... she's mine, Sam. She will be mine forever!" He pushed another inch in and rubbed Jo's back hoping to soothe away any overt pain she was having to endure. He knew this was going to hurt but the fact that she was letting trying was what made all of this a labor of true love.
 
Back
Top