Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

She glared at him as He slapping her hand and curse as He spoke the truth. She had no point being upset about his past.

Soon She was distracted by his mouth as he suck her nipples. She began push him off but end up gripping his hair as He suck her nipples as she mean as she was squirming as she was soaking wet for her husband
 
Last edited:
Anya whimpered a limp protest and tried weakly to push him away when Kent's lips circled her nipple and he began to suck. When her hand slipped up into his hair and held his head in place, with an accompanying moan, he knew he'd chipped off another avenue of escape for her.

Now that she had an idea what pleasure she could derive from her breasts, he decided to continue the lesson.

His lips and tongue continuing eagerly and sensuously attending Anya's lovely tits, he let a hand slowly trail down her belly, coming to rest just above her pussy, hidden between her tightly closed legs...
 
Anya closed her eyes as she moaned in pleasure as she grip his hair as she was soaking wet. She could not believe how skill he was with his tongue. She knew, that she should let him go and pull away but it felt so good.

She was so lost in her pleasure that she did not feel his hand roam over her body. All she knew was that she was soaking wet and geeting so horny for him.

Forgetting they were both naked she wrap her legs aroundt his waist,moaning as she was soaking wet.
 
Last edited:
Kent's original intention was to slid his hand between Anya's legs while he distracted her at her chest, so he wasn't sure if she was trying to block that happening when she clamped her legs around him. It didn't really matter. One thing she didn't do was protest or try to push him away, so he figured he was wearing that resistance down.

Of course, with her size, her legs wrapped around his body made for an awkward position for sucking nipples, so after another minute or so, he just slid his arms around Anya and lifted her off the pool deck, then resumed kissing her lips. His cock stood up straight, and if he had to give it a human personality, he'd have to say it smelled pussy, and it wanted a big helping.

Anya had whimpered about having her first time be on a bed. How mundane, especially when there were stars out, and a sliver of a moon.

Kent went to the side of the pool where a set of stairs was installed. Easily, he carried Anya up to the main deck and to the switch for the outside lights, as well as the pool lights.

Flipping the switch plunged the entire back of the house into darkness. However, it made the stars pop into view that much more clearly.

Anya probably figured he was taking her back inside, since he'd left the water and turned out the lights. Kent was sure she was confused when he started carrying her back out away from the house...
 
Anya gasps as he sudently lift her up as she weight nothing, she open her outh to argue but he cut her off with his kisses. She blushed and melt into his kiss as he carried her out of the pool. She wrap her around arouund his neck as she return his kiss, moaning softly as she enjoyed every second of their kissing.

She found herself slowly realizing they were moving through the house, breaking from the kiss as he switch off the lights. She slowly realize what she was doing and look back at her husband embarrassed: " ....we..should....not...be doing...this...." *looking up at the beautiful stars before noticing he was walking them away from the house which made her nervous.

Anya gulp as she shivered feeling his hands roam over her body as he easily carry her around in his arms: " where...you carrying.... me too? " *looking a bit confused and shy around him. He made her feel small when he held her which was somewhat pleasant and intimidating. *

She enjoyed his touch and kisses but still a part of her find it hard to just let this all go on so easily as she did not know him, confusing her on what was proper and right as a young woman to do with him. A part of her wanted him to do whatever he wanted with her and teach her become a good wife.
 
"I am carrying you to a place where you can see the stars. I'm betting you've barely seen the stars where you come from."

He carried her out to the far end of the pool deck, where he carefully sat down on a lounger, Anya still clinging to him.

"There's nothing to be afraid of here. I certainly mean you no harm. Even if someone else sees you, they all work for me, and they all know better than to take pictures or speak with others."

Kent's cock now rested against Anya's pussy, though at the current angle, there would be no penetration. He knew, though, that she could feel his hardness...
 
Anya found herself drawn to him as he spoke of the stair. A part of her wondered if a life with suck a man was possible. Most girl world be drawn to his cash and power but Anya it was quite frightning.

She sat on his lap; " i never done suck a things before and dont want you get the wrong idea of me...."

Anya gulped as she fell his hard hung cock under her making her heart race.

Anya hesitated ; " i am not one to share her b/f. Or husband or whatever... " She found it hard to talk about relationship things as she never dated in The past.
 
Last edited:
Kent was confused. "Wrong idea? What do you mean?

"And what's this about sharing? I don't understand."

Kent considered himself a fairly astute person, but at times, Anya seemed to make little sense to him. Perhaps that was because she refused to succumb to the lure of his money and influence. Previous women had greatly simplified who they truly were, in the hope it would endear them to him and get them closer to what they were truly after.
 
Any tense up " I'm saying, I, I,....I mean how I know , your not the cheater type.... "
She blushed :" I never, done this ...I feel like I should sleep with someone I just met....I don't know if you have std...or your bedroom taster... "
 
Finally understanding, Kent chuckled. "If I was a cheater, why would I need to have an arranged marriage? If I was that kind of man, I would simply have had meaningless relationship after meaningless relationship, and marriage would have meant nothing to me.

"I did not have my mother put this all together because I merely wanted sex. Much as you appear to think otherwise of me, I have never used my position in life to acquire 'another notch in my belt.'

"And much as I want to continue, and much as I believe you have enjoyed what has been done to you so far this evening, I am content to simply lay here with you. I really would like you to stay and look at the stars with me. It's one of my favorite pastimes, and I find it quite relaxing."
 
Anya turn beet red as he answered her question which made her feel silly and embarrassed about her whole assumption. She wanted to dig a whole and hide in it , she sighed realizing he was being truthful with her.
" Your right, it be lots of trouble for a cheater....sorry...i just....i dont know...just a man with so much power and cash from what you claim to have...i always imagine at least a dozen of lovers at the tip of your finger..."

She looked up at the stars in awe as they were even more sparkly than earlier: " its so beautiful" *Anya turn her attention back to him, bushing* " I'm sorry for being so difficult, i guess, i fear i find out some deep dark secret...no offense but i find lot of wealthy men to be weirdos or have something in their closet*

Anya lean over as she ran her hands over his chest slowly, leaving red marks as she leans over kissing up and down his neck slowly. The tip of nipples running over his chest slowly as she leans over and nip at Kent's left nipple and tugs playfully. Before she press her lips against it and sucked, wrapping her tongue around it and tug it a bit more before letting go. She pull back with a smirk: " Now we are even.."
 
Kent caressed Anya's hair.

"It's true. There are a lot of women who would jump at the chance to be with me. However. the great majority are actually after something other than Kent Rockwell, the person."

He let his fingers travel from her hair down to her face, over her throat, tracing a path over the swell of her breasts, but not venturing lower.

"We all have secrets. Some secrets, we take to our graves. Others are harmless enough, and we wait to reveal them until we deem the time is right for others to be made aware of what they are. I hold no illusions that you are an open book, any more than I am."

This said, Kent cupped Anya's breast. "Please, trust me when I say I mean you no harm. No one here does. I know that we know very little of one another, but learning who people are cannot be discovered through words. True, you can hear words and draw conclusions, but it's better, in a safe environment, to find out who a person is by living with them."

Kent was surprised when Anya turned, his hand sliding from her breast. He was afraid she'd get up and run back in the house. When she turned toward him and her face got closer to his, he expected her to kiss him once more.

Kiss him, she did. However, rather than simply pressing her lips to his, she began kissing his neck, following a path very similar to the one he'd followed when he trailed his lips down her body. Meanwhile her hands roamed over his chest. It'd been some time since a woman had touched Kent in this manner. He missed it, and he closed his eyes, giving himself over to the sensations Anya was creating in his body.

When she closed her lips over his nipple, his eyes flew open. Kent looked down on Anya with brief surprise, followed quickly with a smile. He had no idea what such activity felt like when he performed it on her, but this way, it was a distant, yet pleasant feeling.

When she finally released her mouth from his nipple with a quiet pop, Anya sat back a little, grinning. "Now we're even," she said proudly. The faint moonlight highlighted her curves. She looked quite beautiful.

"I doubt we'll ever be even," Kent whispered. He didn't clarify in which manner he meant, yet, he pulled Anya in again and kissed her lips gently and with rising passion...
 
Anya shivered at his statement , she enjoyed kissing each other. She return the passionate kiss as she ran her nails down his back. She found herself moaning as they kissed passionately.

She never felt so wild and aroused in her life,she could fell her own wetness between her legs. She lowered herself on his cock till her labia lay over his cock.she rub herself on his cock without any penetration. He would, do easily feel her wetness over his hard cock as she moans I to his kiss.

She clung to him whimpering as she rubs herself on his cock with a deep hunger for him. Smear her innocence juice on his hard cock. She playfully pinch his left nipple, enjoying his reaction.
 
Last edited:
Kent had already figured out that Anya loved kissing. This time was no exception. However, she didn't pull away afraid this time. Instead, he felt her begin to rock her hips up and back, sliding her slippery young pussy against his stiff, thick shaft.

Feeling Anya's bare, wet cunt working his cock drew a moan from his throat as they kissed. When she was ready, he'd need to be guided inside, but for the moment, this would do nicely. Kent was a patient man, he could afford to let
Anya take things at her own pace...
 
Anya lean over to slide her tongue up his neck ato the sound of his moan, running her nails up his side as she moaned. She enjoyed hearing him moaned as she rub herself on his hard cock. Shivering as she could feel how hung his cock felt, hell she never seen such a big cock even in porn movies. God knows she seen many with girlfriends on girl night outs...

She bite her lips as her body was more than ready to welcome inside her body. She whip back her long hair as she arched her back to let out a moan of pleasure. A deep hunger inside her awoke as it wanted him to slid his slide inside her. God knows she was did not have the courage herself. A part of her still wanted to stop knowing she might not have the ball to go through it .
 
Last edited:
Kent's moans appeared to make Anya even hornier. The more sound he made, the more passionate her kisses seemed to get, the harder she ground her pussy against his cock.

"Reach down and guide me in," he panted after it felt he might cum from the frenzied way her cunt slid on his hardness.
 
Anya nibble on his left earlobe as she love hearing Kent moan. She playfully bit his shoulder as she rub herself on his hard cock. She always heard girls dream of their first time be with a man with a huge cock. Here she was fooling around with her husband whom had one that appear bigger than those that played in porn movies. Which she watched with friend on girl night outs that make interesting talk with dessert.

Anya reach down to grip his cock, gulp as her hand did not close around his thick girth. She grip his cock and guided to the entrance of her untouched pussy . She blushed and tense up slowly losing her courage.

" I dont think it will fit...it's too big.?." She didn't have the courage to even slide the head of his cock in her pussy . It was obvious he would, do need take charge before she chicken out.
 
Kent chuckled.

"Oh, it'll fit. Women your size pass babies through that same place all the time. Trust me, this won't hurt near as much."

Even though she hadn't had the nerve to put him inside, he could feel that she'd placed him exactly where he needed to be.

"I can do it now, if you're truly ready. I'll be careful. I promise." Kent could feel the warm juices from Anya's oozing cunt coursing down his shaft. "You're wet enough, it shouldn't be very difficult."
 
Anya turn beet red as he reminded of child birth.
"easy for. You to say... Your not taking such a monster inside you for your first time... " * Smirk* " unless you have..."

When he offered. To take charge, she nodded. She did not believe to have the courage.

" i prefer you did take charge for my first time or i end up. Chicken out"


She prefer he took control so she dont. End up fleeing during her first time whichwould make it more awkward between them..
 
Last edited:
Kent chuckled at Anya's reticence. This was the girl who, only a few days ago, was threatening him and his entire staff with a knife? It was pretty obvious that this frightened child was the real Anya, and the hellcat that he'd been introduced to only came out under the direst of circumstances, when it seemed every other avenue was lost.

He could feel that his cock head rested right on the proper spot. Taking Anya's hips in his hands to keep her from squirming away should she have a stronger bout of reluctance, he began to slowly penetrate her.

Once he felt the head of his hard-on being gripped by the warm wetness that was his young wife's virgin cunt, he stopped. "If it starts to hurt, let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to keep going, okay?"
 
Anya looks at her husband nervously as he firmly grip her hip making her gulp. She tries to relax but fails miserably. She let's out a cry as she felt the head of his enormous cock begin stretch her pussy for the first time. She bite down her lower limp whimpering as she felt him rest the head of his cock inside her.

It took a moment for his words to register as she was distracted by his thick cock. She finally nodded and whispered " yes...oh god....it's big... "
 
Kent stopped when Anya cried out. He didn't pull out, but he held steady, letting her get used to the sensation of being penetrated.

Almost a minute passed before Anya finally spoke, and when she did, her voice was full of lust. Quite evidently, Anya was finding out that, indeed, she could take his cock. What's more, she liked it. A lot; even if it wasn't going in easily.

Even though the words she panted weren't necessarily verbatim okay to continue, the way they were said gave him the permission.

Once again, Kent fed more of his thick erection into Anya's tiny, slowly yielding body...
 
Anya eyes widen in shock as he began to push into her tight pussy. She clung to his shoulders as she bit down her lower lip. She whimpered as he slowly began to stretch her pussy, hissing as he slid deeper.

She dug her nails into his shoulder as she gasp taking inch by inch. Her tiny body trembling over his as she try to get use to his painfully huge cock: " aaarrgghhh....oh god...fffffuck... "

She tense up as she was panting just as the head of his huge cock touch her hymen.She looks at him scared and tried to pull away only to find it impossible with his firm grip on her hips. She tried to calm down knowing he would soon make her a women.
 
Last edited:
After a short while, Anya's sounds of discomfort were more that of assimilation than true pain. When he reached true resistance inside her, he knew then that she was truly a virgin. Kent had never been with a woman who'd never had sex before. This was truly a novel event for him. Fortunately for Anya, though, he wasn't her age. If Kent had been a male Anya's age, the head that now stood against her maidenhead would be in charge, and more than likely, he'd have just shoved right in in one single go, regardless of her comfort. Anya didn't know how lucky she was in that regard, to have a man for the first time who would take his time and be cognizant of her pleasure before his own.

Kent just stayed there for some time, nudging against that resistance. Anya's pussy was the tightest thing his cock had ever been in, and he'd had a few women who wanted it in all their holes before.

"Once I push through," he told her in the darkness, "there's no going back. You'll be mine. Are you ready?"
 
Anya tense up as she looked at him, she felt it was too late to pull away, god know that be awkward between the two. She wince as she felt him nudge against her hymen making her nervous yet surprise as he gave her time to adjust at his size. God knows it was still uncomfortable with his huge cock inside her virgin pussy for their first time.She was shock women could slip anything bigger than a cock which she barely could handle right now.

She turn beet red as she heard him say "there's no going back. You'll be mine. Are you ready?"
Anya hesitated a moment before replying " yes" She did not really understand the weight of such a statement of "You'll be mine." *Aside allowing him be her first one, which she guessed all guys ask before making love*

After all, she heard many girls complain that they did not save themself for the husband...
 
Back
Top