Steven King story

IdahoRandy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Posts
175
I can't remember the name, but there is a story of a guy that has a accident and goes into a coma for a period of time. And when he wakes up he can touch someone and see their death coming.

So, how about a guy or gal that comes out of a coma and could touch someone and see their last sex act. Or he/she could touch a bed and see who has had sex on it. Or could just sit on a couch and see and feel the sex that has happened on it.
 
The ICE is gonna BREAK!- Dead Zone

I like your concept but I think the coma bit could be scrapped. It's a fun idea, does he blackmail people with info about affairs, just live the life of a voyeur? Use the knowledge to better know how to seduce lovers?
 
Coma is indeed not required. Could be merely a concussion or fever, or a Mad Scientist's experiment, whatever. The mechanism isn't important.

But let's limit the MC's new perceptions to the sexual -- they'd go mad if they involuntarily read all minds around them. We need a range limit too, with touch or fairly close proximity. Imagine feeling the sexual histories and interests of everyone jammed into a bus or rail car! (Or courtroom, or public restrooms, or...)

Meanwhile, does the MC feel driven to act on any received sexuality and try it out? That could lead to many entertaining fetishes and perversions.
 
Limits

We do need limits. Like it can only be sex that he/she sees. And it is limited to just the seat he/she sits in and not the whole bus. And maybe, like when they touch someone just the last sex act that that person had will flash through their minds. This could be a great story/movie. Help me keep running with this.
 
In the book the coma is a specific metaphor rooted in that particular story. What you've got here is a great concept that can breathe on its own without being a Dead Zone porn parody. I say drop the coma and grow a character completely different from Johnny Smith. You don't even have to explain the psychic sex power origins, just jump into the story.

How about this? In addition to seeing a person's sexual history, what if he also gained knowledge of their kinks and turn-ons?

Or he could divine sexual encounters that will happen later. You could start him as either a voyeur who enjoys his powers too much or someone who can't control when his abilities work. He sees himself in a vision and a series of events lead to the prediction coming true.
 
We do need limits. Like it can only be sex that he/she sees. And it is limited to just the seat he/she sits in and not the whole bus. And maybe, like when they touch someone just the last sex act that that person had will flash through their minds. This could be a great story/movie. Help me keep running with this.

I would set range at "touch". So, if he (she) sits somewhere sex happened, they see that sex from the point of view of whichever person shared the most contact with the seat/bed/whatever as the viewer is touching now.

Touching any person shows their last sexual encounter, from their point of view, and even allows the viewer to feel/smell/hear that encounter from the point of view of the touched person. (probably not going to be fun for most people to get touched by Mom or Dad while this power is "on")
 
Man or women

I would set range at "touch". So, if he (she) sits somewhere sex happened, they see that sex from the point of view of whichever person shared the most contact with the seat/bed/whatever as the viewer is touching now.

Touching any person shows their last sexual encounter, from their point of view, and even allows the viewer to feel/smell/hear that encounter from the point of view of the touched person. (probably not going to be fun for most people to get touched by Mom or Dad while this power is "on")
Yes, I like it. I was kind of thinking to write it as a women. But I'm a Guy. So like Marry sits in a seat that a women recently had an orgasm, and Marry herself has that same big O.
Or: Tom sits in a seat that a women or man just got off. And Tom gets hard and shoots in his shorts. There could be some funny moments here.
 
I was thinking Tom sits where Mary got an orgasm and experiences Mary's orgasm. (so it's as if he were in Mary's body, feeling someone's tongue flying over Mary's clit until she explodes!) It's only after that little daydream is over that he realizes he's come *bigtime* in his own pants.

Now, what happens to the other person if he touches someone? Do they relive their last sex? Does Tom see their last sex, or their last sex that came to orgasm?

What if Mary got her last O while giving head? What if Tom were to touch Gary, who's last O came from taking an unnaturally large cock up the ass? Can Tom let go of a person if he's reliving their last sex?
 
Back
Top