A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

*Annie bit her lip hard as her peaceful waters turned to hands teasing her hot body. She shook her head side to side and tried to keep from moaning.*
 
-Leon bit her neck like a Vampire and pinched her nipple hard twisting it lightly. His fingers teasing her pussy and clit.-"trying to hold on are you?"
 
*Annie squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered. She was trying to hold on. Her brother had her in a bind. She was so close to giving in.*
 
-Leon smiled she was holding on till he pulled the nipple out and slid a finger in her ass as well managing by leaning her back giving him access.-
 
*She lost it when his finger slid inside her asshole. Her back arched and she moaned loudly.* "Damn it, Leon! Ohhh!"
 
*She couldn't believe he was going to make her say it. Annie would admit that she was a sore loser but she gave her brother what he wanted.* "I give. I give."
 
-He smiled and bent her over the bed as he took out his cock teasing her pussy and ass.-"Which one do you want my cock in?"
 
-Leon smiled as he rammed her pussy with his mighty cock pushing his cock deep in her hot pussy holding her hips thrusting in to her lovely wet cunt.-
 
*She moaned loudly as he finally filled her with his cock. Her pussy gripped him with all its might as he fucked her.*
 
-Leon smiled gripping her hips fucking her pussy nice and deep holding her hips he was having her feel every inch of him not moving as fast.-"mmm you like that Annie?"
 
*Annie looked back at her brother, watching him fuck her* "Yess brother. Please don't stop"
 
-Leon loved it when she spoke dirty as he continued to fuck her pussy nice and hard for her. Brother and sister time was fun. weather is was clean or dirty. they were the best of friends,lovers, siblings, everything they meant more to each other then anything in the world.-
 
*Annie moaned louder as she watched her brother, the man she truly loved, fuck her brains out. Costumes were nice but she really loved it when it was just them satisfying each other. He felt so good inside her, she couldn't even put it into words.*
 
-Leon groaned fucking her hard pulling back on her arms he began to just thrust in to her like a wild ravage beast.-
 
*Annie's moans turned to screams as her brother pounded her ass like a wild animal. Pain and pleasure consumed her whole body as she came.*
 
-Leon came filling her up as he groaned and held her close a moment.-"Do you need a Job sis?"
 
*Annie laid on the bed, catching her breathe. She almost didn't hear her brother's question. Her head turned slightly and she looked at him.* "A job? Well yeah. Why?"
 
-Leon smiled.-"Because i thought about it, You been to the warehouse. We need a few more workers. There is that or you can be the secretary. Careful though. that boss of ours. gives our secretaries crap play unless he gets to use them once a day. 20 bucks a hour is nothing to sneeze at if you don't mind him using you like a whore."-he said and rolled her eyes.-
 
*Annie thought for a second and shook her head* "I'm better with secretary work. Besides, if I can handle a dick like Mike then I can handle your boss."
 
-Leon looked to her eyes.-"If you say so....Just gave you a fair warning."-he smiled and held her close as he stroked her hair.-
 
*She smiled and kissed her brother. It was always flattering to have her brother be so protective of her.* "Thank you but I'll be fine."
 
-He smiled.-"Why don't we shower."-Leon smiled kissing his sisters cheek and began to turn on the hot water.-"After we can go to the warehouse and i can work you can apply."
 
Back
Top