The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally realizing I'm insignificant and shouldn't give a shit about it anymore!
To hold the idea of ignorance as bliss is the best way to move along.

Now that I've got it.... I simply don't care anymore!
Keep smiling, bitch! That's all you need!

I can't figure out if I should be happy for you, or push you into a puddle for thinking like this.

I might be leaning towards the puddle.

peers at the fauxy one

I can't figure out if I should be happy for you, or push you into a puddle for thinking like this.

I might be leaning towards the puddle.

I'll help.

OUCH ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch...

fucking ouch.

*glares at ankle*

Stupid tae bo. KNew I shouldn't have walked home after twisting my ankle doing tae bo...

NOW it hurts worse and is SWOLLEN...

FUCK....

*whimpers and curls in a ball to cry*

Awww! I know all about ankle injuries. Mine is permanently fucked. I can never wear high heels again....not that they suited me anyway. Sooo, ice it down and elevate it. And by ice, I mean compression ice. Take a zip lock and fill it, wrap it around the most painful spot and then wrap a towel around it as tight as you can tolerate for ten minutes. Pallet wrap works better...but you may not have that handy. Take some NSAIDs like Motrin. Then stay off it today!! Ice can be repeated every hour or so.

Last edited:
Awww! I know all about ankle injuries. Mine is permanently fucked. I can never wear high heels again....not that they suited me anyway. Sooo, ice it down and elevate it. And by ice, I mean compression ice. Take a zip lock and fill it, wrap it around the most painful spot and then wrap a towel around it as tight as you can tolerate for ten minutes. Pallet wrap works better...but you may not have that handy. Take some NSAIDs like Motrin. Then stay off it today!! Ice can be repeated every hour or so.

Already took yhe motrin...and am doing the ice and elevation as we speak...

Hate having weak ankles. :(

Yeah....I injured mine the same way four years in a row in college. Old soccer injury now. I have no real ligament strength left. So it gives out at the drop of a hat and you can literally pull on my foot and see the joint slide, shift, and almost look completely dislocated. It'll tolerate spike heels for maybe ten minutes, if I'm lucky. So all my hot boots have to be block heels or completely flat.

-kisses them both and splits-

I REALLY do have to go get shit done.

Dammit it's to easy to lick you with the internet on my phone.

I should not let the hurtful things others do effect me as much as they seem to.
It's just very hard not to hear them when it refuses to leave your head, and only adds to the ones that have never left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back