As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you like it. It was much fun compared to the mandatory education class I just got out of. Maybe I should propose a series to the hospital education department.

I really think we should make a series together. "Naked Emergencies," or some such. Bare-assed medicine.

I really think we should make a series together. "Naked Emergencies," or some such. Bare-assed medicine.
Imagine: Bare Assed Medicine, where the Paramedic does CPR naked over your half dead body.

Imagine: Dolf, this is gonna hurt, but you will like it.

Imagine: Bare Assed Medicine, where the Paramedic does CPR naked over your half dead body.

Imagine: Dolf, this is gonna hurt, but you will like it.
I think she might be willing to play CPR dummy.
it's ok to hurt me if it's for my own good.
Did you know it's possible to capture the breathing of a conscious healthy person? You can just lie there and passively accept my mouth-to-mouth ventilations.

I think she might be willing to play CPR dummy.

Did you know it's possible to capture the breathing of a conscious healthy person? You can just lie there and passively accept my mouth-to-mouth ventilations.

i can play dead.
i think my clothing is constricting though.

Pavlov's Dog

Like a bitch, I don't kiss.
If he wants my mouth
He will rape it.

or

He will be kind enough to
train my mouth
To open on command.

I am Pavlov's Dog.

Last edited:
My goal for today
Is to drop some preload
Beat down the afterload
Increase contractility.

Improve output.

Give a boner to the little guy.
The one that does not smile.

He is probably the perv in quiet clothing.

Unbelievable.
I'm standing at the bedside assisting Dr Mean place a central line in my patients neck.

Dr Mean while attempting to get an air bubble out of a 10ml saline flush syringe....

Shoots the whole fucking 10ml all over my face, by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back