The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was brilliant.....you are too good!

:kiss:

(BTW, I submitted Ch. 04 of Feral last night . . . should be up soon ;) )

Hey slyc! :D I gotta check my card out and see what cats I have. ;)

I've got some interesting ones . . . so far I've got Crossdressing and Dirty Talk done . . . going for the 'X' first, even though it's only 100 points.

I LOVE online shopping! I spend SO much money online it's sick.

You ain't the only one . . . although, to be fair, she's more of an online window shopper. :p

:kiss:

(BTW, I submitted Ch. 04 of Feral last night . . . should be up soon ;) )

I've got some interesting ones . . . so far I've got Crossdressing and Dirty Talk done . . . going for the 'X' first, even though it's only 100 points.

You ain't the only one . . . although, to be fair, she's more of an online window shopper. :p

I window shop a lot, too.

Aww...I missed Molly....darn...I have dail up too....it sucks...we just happen to live in an area where broadband isn't offered yet...

Aww...I missed Molly....darn...I have dail up too....it sucks...we just happen to live in an area where broadband isn't offered yet...

Poor babies. I LOVE my laptop and wireless. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Believe me, I've been there. Have you tried AT&T DSL? They're spreading through a lot of markets right now.

I love your story....for some reason werewolves and shifters are hot right now and Feral is the best I've read...

Aw . . . :kiss:

Wait'll it's published :D

Doing good. I mean really good, didn't run the hot water while Nero was in the shower. :D

You?

I've been writing limericks and trying to recover from my day.

*laughs wickedly* That's almost as bad as flushing the toilet while someone's in the shower.

Do you like fictionwise and excessia? I was thinking about it... ya know.

Fictinwise, eXcessica, ARe . . . Selena's created a literal gold mine. I don't know what it is about eXcessica, but every time I click on the erotic sections of either Fictionwise or ARe, our titles are always way up there. Maybe it's just because we're the new kids on the block, but I also think it's due to a combination of Selena's star power and some damn good writing on the part of everyone else. Varian and secretme have both become best-selling authors. ;)

You should publish Falling....it is so good

Ditto to that. You've got nothing to lose, after all. Don't even have to pull anything off Lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back