Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can explain E=MC^2 to me sometime, because it is not too easy to grasp. It's the WHY it's the C squared that's the puzzle.

How old are these builders ?

Now guys, we are colonising the thread! I'm just going to leave a word to associate to and we must go back to Naked Party and Isolated Blurt. I shall go to Party first and see if HP has got his cup of tea alright.

Pippity-ping

Now guys, we are colonising the thread! I'm just going to leave a word to associate to and we must go back to Naked Party and Isolated Blurt. I shall go to Party first and see if HP has got his cup of tea alright.

Pippity-ping

Clockwork detonator (gets free association back on course and rationalises previous posts)

Clockwork detonator (gets free association back on course and rationalises previous posts)

Bombe Surprise.

c3c415ac-eadd-4585-9c8a-f557e1464a88.jpg

Great Balls of...String...lol, my R key works only occasionally (must get it fixed) so it came out as ...Sting...(I'm laughing)..

Some people have too much time on their hands!

:eek:
and what's with the chain? As if someone would actually STEAL it?
oh and is that the word "Merry" on the ball?

Great Balls of...String...lol, my R key works only occasionally (must get it fixed) so it came out as ...Sting...(I'm laughing)..

Some people have too much time on their hands!

:eek:
and what's with the chain? As if someone would actually STEAL it?
oh and is that the word "Merry" on the ball?

Hey! You know how valuable those things are!

Oh, the temptation of Googling "belly button fluff"...

You don't know what it is? Or you do and want to see how many hits it gets? Or you are curious if there's a market? Or a picture perhaps of a big ball of belly button fluff too big to be kept in the house..and chained to a tree?

You don't know what it is? Or you do and want to see how many hits it gets? Or you are curious if there's a market? Or a picture perhaps of a big ball of belly button fluff too big to be kept in the house..and chained to a tree?

I have to choose from all those possibilities?!? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back