The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could make a porch swing! *laughs* It might be a little comical, but I bet we could do it.

Sea turtles, yes! Add that onto the list. What else should we do? Camping before it gets too cold? Hiking? I like to hike. Exploring other areas you haven't gotten around to yet?

There's plenty of hiking trails and little mountains and stuff to climb in the area. Lots of camping areas, too. National parks and such. I think you can even camp in areas really close to the beaches.

As for the porch swing... we can try it, but you get to test it out first! :p

There's plenty of hiking trails and little mountains and stuff to climb in the area. Lots of camping areas, too. National parks and such. I think you can even camp in areas really close to the beaches.

As for the porch swing... we can try it, but you get to test it out first! :p

Hahaha... such a gentleman!

It'll turn out strong and safe, you'll see!

*tosses clothes into a suitcase* I'm convinced. Yep, going to spend fall at your place. Let's go!

Hahaha... such a gentleman!

It'll turn out strong and safe, you'll see!

*tosses clothes into a suitcase* I'm convinced. Yep, going to spend fall at your place. Let's go!
*Snickers* I'm glad you're confident! I built a shelf and a bench... but both in like Jr. High. Although I have a fair amount of experience putting together Ikea stuff, so if it's like that we might be okay.

*grins at the suitcase* You can probably pack light... I can't imagine you'll be needing many clothes.

Psh. How do you know?

What if I'm already there! :eek:

bush.stumped.jpg

*Snickers* I'm glad you're confident! I built a shelf and a bench... but both in like Jr. High. Although I have a fair amount of experience putting together Ikea stuff, so if it's like that we might be okay.

*grins at the suitcase* You can probably pack light... I can't imagine you'll be needing many clothes.

But... it's fall it'll be col.... *words trail off and smiles sheepishly* Well, I'll pack a few things for those times we're outside and among the public.

But... it's fall it'll be col.... *words trail off and smiles sheepishly* Well, I'll pack a few things for those times we're outside and among the public.

*chuckles quietly and nods* Besides... I have plenty of shirts you can wear around the house, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back