The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the live landing when some nameless webizen puts it on youtube.

It's the most beautiful thing I've seen in days.

I was just about to send you a message. :p

Also:

Humans.jpg

A hearty congratulations to them!! It was amazing. Well done, well done.

*nods* Agreed! I am very proud :)

TLIT besides the above:

I am anxious for the next post in my thread with FD.

Although just started, the sexual tension building is killing me.

Didn't help to throw some on the side sex in there :D

:cattail: meow

*nods* Agreed! I am very proud :)

TLIT besides the above:

I am anxious for the next post in my thread with FD.

Although just started, the sexual tension building is killing me.

Didn't help to throw some on the side sex in there :D

:cattail: meow

-Strokes the pretty kitty-

Nothing like fanning the flames until they are at a fever pitch.

:kiss:

I must be more tired than I thought I was. Surely it isn't that difficult to get an "ask me" box to work on tumblr.

sigh

There will be plenty of sex on the side 'til your character finally shows mine what's really up :p

That won't be long, I don't think. Given the sexual tension between them already and after the direction his line of thought is going to take in this next post and the fact that ya know... he's wearing sweat pants and she is going to get an eye full. The two of them are just going to spontaneously combust

That won't be long, I don't think. Given the sexual tension between them already and after the direction his line of thought is going to take in this next post and the fact that ya know... he's wearing sweat pants and she is going to get an eye full. The two of them are just going to spontaneously combust

I think it's important that they keep the build-up going for as long as possible to avoid making it a quick to the punch thread, especially given the fact that he wants to work with her and teach her some actual life lessons. :)

Plus the things we have planned for them! Patience, FD, patience.

Also remember she has a boyfriend, so her resistance will be doubled.

Also remember she has a boyfriend, so her resistance will be doubled.

Oh trust me, I don't do quicky threads. There is going to be some serious sexual build up. You think her resistance is going to be high. He currently has no real intention of sleeping with her, there is going to have to be a breaking point situation first and that will be some time in coming, doesn't mean he isn't going to leave a few of these sessions with a raging hard on, or start noticing just how low cut her clothing is at school. ;)

Oh trust me, I don't do quicky threads. There is going to be some serious sexual build up. You think her resistance is going to be high. He currently has no real intention of sleeping with her, there is going to have to be a breaking point situation first and that will be some time in coming, doesn't mean he isn't going to leave a few of these sessions with a raging hard on, or start noticing just how low cut her clothing is at school. ;)

*nods*

Trust me, her times with her boyfriend seem to already be headed into fantasy land and they've JUST begun! ;)

I hope you're not headed off to bed too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back