Mind control backfires

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Fairly simple premise: guy/gal tries to use mind control to get laid, has thing turn terribly wrong.

For example:

Guy creates drug that, when ingested, makes the person obey any command. He puts it in his sister's drink and waits half an hour before he comes out with his sick out and orders her to start sucking...she ignores him and starts carving a finger of ginger. He repeats the command and she orders him to bend over, which he does. Turns out she switched their drinks and is going to make him pay for betraying her trust.

Girl wants to turn her best friend gay so she learns enough about mind control to convince her friend that she can only cum if she lets her. Friend resists and runs away. Girl decides to use her technique at a club but gets drugged and wakes up on an operating table with her friend and a few doctors staring down at her. Friend explains that she will always be straight and will never have sex with a woman...so she's going to make a man out of the main character, no matter how painful the procedure is.

A more light-hearted one might be a hypnosis show for a graduation party. Hypnotist gets paid to prank a nerdy guy into thinking he's a lady's man. Only problem is, the guy has a weird thought process for what a ladys man is and becomes a barbarian who overpowers the jocks, seduces and ravishes all of the girls and teachers, and establishes a small kingdom that takes over the town.
 
A little backfire is always a nice twist. The switched drink would be plausible but I would rather that it still turned sexy instead of an evil not so nice revenge. The revenge could be humiliating but sexy for us readers. And always remember that the Guy likes it in the end ;)
 
maybe the brother has a crush on his sister's hot friend Jeannie and is planing to use his new drug on her to get her to fuck him and be his girl? Who wouldn't want a really hot cheerleader girlfriend on his arm right?

Sister overhear a conversation he has with his friend and decides to turn the table on him. She sneaks into his room when he is at school and find his secret stash of drugs and replace the transparent odorless drug with water and then wait for the right moment.

She stages a sleep over with a few of her friends and then baits her brother to use his drug. Instead she drugs him and humiliates him in front of Jeannie. The girls then come up with a plan to help their not super hot friend Lola loose her cherry. With the drug they make the brother fall in love with the ugly friend and then make them have humiliating sex together.

Maybe they record it so they can use it as leverage when they run out of drug?

Just a thought
 
That's an idea, though it's kind of cruel to make it so the sex is humiliating because the friend is ugly. I think it would be more fun to be humiliating because they have total control and can use him to do all the experimentation they want risk free.

For example: "oh crap, we don't have a condom!"

"It's okay, bro, you can't cum until we say you can"

Three hours later:

"Okay, that was great...now, point your cock skyward and cum."

Cum geyser hits the ceiling
 
When I said humiliating sex I actually meant like that. Not to humiliate the girlfriend but control him. Maybe she has some particular ideas that she would like to try? Maybe they have another friend who is very kinky and send the brother over to her for the dress up and fetish stuff?
 
The original premise isn't bad and would work relatively well with my Pixie Trixxx series. Here are the problems I see presented (and they mostly don't apply to me cus half the point with my pixies is that they are not your servants. They are not your friends no matter how friendly they may act. You are a passing fancy for an immensely (I've yet to define any hard limits which is odd for me but thus far it hasn't been important) powerful immortal.

The first scenario requires a very special relationship between a brother and sister. One where the brother is willing to rape his sister and she suspects he would actually do it. Oh and that magic/science is sufficiently advanced that she actually believes such a thing could exist. Cus lets face it IRL if someone said 'drink this, it'll make you do whatever I say!' I'd probably drink it unless they were someone sufficiently pissed at me that I thought they might want to kill me. I mean it's probably just something gross so they can shout "Oh I can't believe you drank that! I strain urine through a sweaty gym sock!" Everybody has a good laugh, except me and then we're done. Then the sister wanting revenge instead of just leaving. Of course you could go full silly like a lot of porn. (For pixies it could be as simple as she thought it was funnier this way.)

The second is just straight horrifying. I mean that's some straight up Human Centipede level of of wrong. I cannot imagine what I could do to someone that would be so horrible they would maim me, then rape me. I mean seriously what did I do?! It better have involved making her parents into chili and force feeding it to her we aren't even. Not even close. Of course if you just skip the painful procedure and *poof* you're a man and now we can live out that fantasy you've at least skipped the true horror show you set up. It's still pretty mean but there are degrees of wrong and being able to fix it definitely mitigates things.

The third is just bizarre but I like it. I'm just not sure how to bridge the divide here. Nobody else is hypnotized so the nerd should still get his butkicked. Let's assume for the moment this is a case of "I know Kung Fu" so he gets the moves and relevant fitness to win these battles and does. The women just go along with him after he beat up several of their men? Even if many of them deserved it that's a gap that's hard even with humor. Finally he manages to establish anything? This is a problem with 90% of horror and sci fi set ups. People have guns, cars, phones yadda yadda. Now once again you sub in a sufficiently powerful being to just keep the game going however they can and at least you've gotten past the initial issue. Though this. . .dear god I kinda want to write it just to see how things play out.
 
Yeah, the second one is insanely dark. I essentially wanted it to be a case of "you picked the wrong victim" (the friend I figured would be a mob boss' daughter). A milder version could be a bunch of guys drugging a woman with an aphrodisiac and each of them takes a turn with her in the back of their car...except none of them come out. The last guy realizes too late that the woman is actually a succubus and the drug has made her go on a feeding frenzy.

The siblings I just wanted to have a twist to the typical set up of "brother is a bastard who thinks it's okay to rape his sister because she's hot/a bitch/or the only woman who is nice to him" essentially, the brother would give his big speech and then sis would call him out on it and reveal the switch. I figured sis would know her brother's a creep but really only switches the glasses just because of how weird he acts bringing it to her. When he comes out naked and starts making demands, she realizes how messed up he is.

Third idea...yeah, I think I was thinking something like DNA2 where the character accidentally has a hidden side pulled out (via magic bullet) that had super powers and can attract any woman. I figured I would make it a complete farce where the hypnosis pulls out his "ancestral musk" which makes women quiver in anticipation and lesser men are humbled by it. It invigorates its host and turns them into muscular gods...and it can spread across family members, so when his pacifist older sister comes in to try and calm him down, the musk activates her own dormant side and she suddenly grabs one of her former teachers to be her wench and then makes a chainmail bikini...before she goes out with her brother to head butt tanks.
 
The milder version is more fun. The original is really grimdark. Not that I mind. I just notice that sometimes people don't hear the words coming out of thier mouths and thus don't realize how insanely dark this that or the other was.

I like the twist. I tend to look at the mechanics of the story sometimes to see if it sounds like it would work. I'm fond of pointing out that nobody really bitches about Spiderman and his powers because he has powers. You suspend that level of belief going in. By contrast let Batman snipe the Joker, just make sure you're not near ground zero. I could work with it.

You could have started with headbutting tanks you know. Cus that is six shades of awesome.
 
maybe the brother has a crush on his sister's hot friend Jeannie and is planing to use his new drug on her to get her to fuck him and be his girl? Who wouldn't want a really hot cheerleader girlfriend on his arm right?

Sister overhear a conversation he has with his friend and decides to turn the table on him. She sneaks into his room when he is at school and find his secret stash of drugs and replace the transparent odorless drug with water and then wait for the right moment.

She stages a sleep over with a few of her friends and then baits her brother to use his drug. Instead she drugs him and humiliates him in front of Jeannie. The girls then come up with a plan to help their not super hot friend Lola loose her cherry. With the drug they make the brother fall in love with the ugly friend and then make them have humiliating sex together.

Maybe they record it so they can use it as leverage when they run out of drug?

Just a thought

I like that idea, I like it a lot. Could be a hot CFNM scenario, or go into full blown domination. I really like the idea of the brother being used sexually by the girls, especially being made to serve as a fucktoy for a semi homely girl he normally wouldn't have anything to do with.

I am curious as to how the 'victim' of the mind control system experiences things. Are they simply reduced to a mindless automaton with no real awareness of what they doing or what is happening, or are they trapped in their bodies, watching what they are being made to do and powerless to resist?

Or does the mind control alter the subject's perception and consciousness to the point where they WANT to do what they are commanded?


The last one is kind of interesting, if the young lad now sees the bespectacled, mousy homely girl as a ravishing beauty he is eager to serve and please he would be a most willing slave. Then when it wears off...

He could remember the experience the way he saw it when it happened and recognize the inner beauty of her. It helps that as with any self respecting fantasy homely girl, she fucks like an absolute banshee when she gets the chance.
That coupled with some sense of violation could serve as the catalyst for his reform into a decent character, who ends up being homely girl's prize catch.
 
Well put Cougar.

I would love if he on some level is aware that it's not his real feelings or actions but he still feel it. Maybe he is very susceptible to suggestions like 'It's really too hot for a sweater in here' and then he really feels like he needs to take it off since it's too hot. 'You find her voice irresistible' or 'when you hear her voice you get turned on and the more you hear it the more aroused you feel until you need to cum'

I love the ending that he actually turns into a better person and in the stories homely girls really put in the extra effort so they both win.

On a side note I remember a good story when the main character is getting drugged but knows it and just fakes it and then can have amazing dirty sex without the qualms of actually being a slut. She was 'drugged' after all.

CFNM is a nice theme.
 
Back
Top