Face it..( picture thread)

yes, it's called pendar? :rolleyes:

you're quite lovely :heart:

and you're very much missed on the nerd thread

Really? Doesn't seem like I am being missed that much :devil:

And ofcourse you think I'm lovely, you have a gigantic e-cursh on me, you're looking through a rose tinted screen

The likes of your teeth excite me..........my sweet little Vail......

grazes teeth slowly...breath hot and moist
like that, you mean?

Keep pushing......you'll get yours......;)

She most certainly will. Perhaps be made to watch...bound to the wall by her hair.

The tears will undoubtedly be yours......

Close......but, I think your graze should seethe your greed.......harder Vail......

grinning...teeth suddenly attaching to your neck, sinking in deep while arms reach around, fingernails raking hard along your tummy

Could you please take this to one of your own threads? It kind of gets tiring seeing nearly every public thread derailed to this every few days. You're gonna bury people's pictures between a bunch of cybering no one really wants to read.

grinning...teeth suddenly attaching to your neck, sinking in deep while arms reach around, fingernails raking hard along your tummy

.......slender fingers, twisted and tangled agressively in long strands of deep brown hair..........shoving your perfect mouth into the supple flesh of my neck...

"..........such a good girl......... :kiss:"

For a change, Ahren is actually right. This is definitely not the kind of thread to hijack.

Could you please take this to one of your own threads? It kind of gets tiring seeing nearly every public thread derailed to this every few days. You're gonna bury people's pictures between a bunch of cybering no one really wants to read.

Wasn't attempting to rob.....I don't actually cyber....:eek: I was just playing with Vail.....apologies.....:)

Back