Test Your Posting Here

Wondering if my signature shows up. Does anyone see an image?
The URL you need for your book-cover image is http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images..._PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

with the URL tags:
41bsZwuGouL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
 
What am I doing wrong? I copy and pasted it straight from your box to mine.

You need to quote my post and copy the whole URL or right-click on the link and "Copy Link Location."

Any time you see "..." in the middle of a link, the display version has been truncated to save space when the URL was parsed automatically.
 
Test......

whisper test

http://bondage-gifs.tumblr.com/post/129701682364

Right, let's see if that works...

One thing you could add to make those links become hotlinks...the tag.

The first image from Ride...

[PLAIN][img]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1764912&d=1443385572[/PLAIN]

Suddenly becomes this...

attachment.php


The second one now looks like this when you put the tags around it...

[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/08ac30f354cb56b80976a5f6264d71d3/tumblr_nujiqd6UP31u5ddqjo1_400.gif

Of course you have to get the image url instead of the webpage url, but right clicking on the image on the page gets you that. Of course this assumes you were after the image and not the webpage.

You could also add some text to tell readers what you are trying to show them.

Let's Struggle Bondage Gifs...come in and see what's new.
 
Last edited:
I've looked for a Testing Thread and couldn't fine one. I've posted on other boards but this one is a little different.

Sooooooooooo, rather than editing a few times before I get it right, I took it upon myself to start a thread where you can test your posting, and get to know how to use all the fancy options.

Testing Link Only

test

  • first bulleted item
  • second bulleted item


Dju ever figure out how to put images in your signature line, Cierra ? I think you were asking about this earlier (scrolling down the threads).
 
Testing profile pic and signature

EDIT: GAH! Neither working...still! I have no idea what I am doing wrong lol
EDITEDEDIT: One down...one to go.
EDITEDEDITEDEDIT: Huzzah! Success at last!
 
Last edited:
Testing profile pic and signature

EDIT: GAH! Neither working...still! I have no idea what I am doing wrong lol
EDITEDEDIT: One down...one to go.
EDITEDEDITEDEDIT: Huzzah! Success at last!

Well if you tried to post a profile pic before you 100th post that could be why is didn't work. Even if your post count was over a 100, until you logout and then back in the control code for the avatar and profile picture won't be activated.
 
Back
Top