Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm damn babe! i would LUV to be there to taste you!!!!!!

As your tongue dips into my wet pussy, I put my hands on your head, clutching your hair and keeping you in place as I buck into your face!!! My thighs clench around you as I feel the first of many orgasms wrack my body with intense pleasure!!!

*Grabbing popcorn n tea*

Ohh i'm going to enjoy watching b23 & touche! :devil::D
i love hot ladies :kiss:

Doing a'ight (it hasn't fallen off yet :eek::p) How are you sweet B?

Doing well!! Eatin' my pizza - grilled chicken and tomatoes with ranch dip!!!! YUMMY!!!!
And drinking Killian's Red!!!

Pretty happy...but if I had some Shauna pizza, that'd be even better!!!!

It's Shauna with red sauce poured over her body for me to lick off, cheese sprinkled in a few select spots, and and special "bread stick" (that uses batteries!!) to pleasure my "pizza"!!!!!!!! :p

Doing well!! Eatin' my pizza - grilled chicken and tomatoes with ranch dip!!!! YUMMY!!!!
And drinking Killian's Red!!!

Pretty happy...but if I had some Shauna pizza, that'd be even better!!!!

It's Shauna with red sauce poured over her body for me to lick off, cheese sprinkled in a few select spots, and and special "bread stick" (that uses batteries!!) to pleasure my "pizza"!!!!!!!! :p

:eek: Where did THAT come from?

Glad you're enjoying your pizza sweet B. And yes, I would love it more if you had "Shauna Pizza". :D I love to be eaten, in the worst possible way.

Never had anything besides whipped cream and chocolate syrup eaten off me. Red sauce and cheese? hmmmm... whatever rocks your boat sweet B! ;):p That bread stick sure sounds like fun though. Wish I had one of those!

:eek: Where did THAT come from?

Glad you're enjoying your pizza sweet B. And yes, I would love it more if you had "Shauna Pizza". :D I love to be eaten, in the worst possible way.

Never had anything besides whipped cream and chocolate syrup eaten off me. Red sauce and cheese? hmmmm... whatever rocks your boat sweet B! ;):p That bread stick sure sounds like fun though. Wish I had one of those!

Just some free association!!! Tomorrow might be the first time I get to try whipped cream with a woman!!! Mmmmm!!!!

*dances in and wiggles my bum at ya'll*

Picture6231.jpg

see??

Oh Luna!!!!!!!!!! Your bum is simply to die for!!!!!! Can I cum up behind you and lick my way down your bum to get to your snatch??!!!!!!

Hmmmm. *thinks about this* As a rule, I enjoy giving pleasure and am not very good at receiving (simply because I am too sensitive for oral as well as being a Top ) however, becuz you are my Goddess of the Sexy Nipples...I will endeavor to at least let you try....before I turn around and throw you down...

Hmmmm. *thinks about this* As a rule, I enjoy giving pleasure and am not very good at receiving (simply because I am too sensitive for oral as well as being a Top ) however, becuz you are my Goddess of the Sexy Nipples...I will endeavor to at least let you try....before I turn around and throw you down...

Thanks for letting me taste Luna's Nectar!!!!

........oh, my!!!! Luna, you can throw me down anytime!!!!!!

Just some free association!!! Tomorrow might be the first time I get to try whipped cream with a woman!!! Mmmmm!!!!

I know sweet B. I just like teasing you, and acting innocent. :eek: As in, I have no idea what you were referring to when you posted that! :rose:

And I wanted to be your first! **pouts**:D

Maybe someday I'll eat icecream from between your breasts, caramel and chocolate syrup from your belly button, and finish off with whipped cream from your lovely pussy. But... where did the cherry go? :confused::devil: I know, I know... I'm bad. :D

:kiss::rose::kiss:

I know sweet B. I just like teasing you, and acting innocent. :eek: As in, I have no idea what you were referring to when you posted that! :rose:

And I wanted to be your first! **pouts**:D

Maybe someday I'll eat icecream from between your breasts, caramel and chocolate syrup from your belly button, and finish off with whipped cream from your lovely pussy. But... where did the cherry go? :confused::devil: I know, I know... I'm bad. :D

:kiss::rose::kiss:

Goddess Hathor enjoyed the cherry back in June!!!! And she said it was mighty tasty!!!!!!

Goddess Hathor enjoyed the cherry back in June!!!! And she said it was mighty tasty!!!!!!

Oh, you tease! :(

I want, I want!

I'll think about that all night now, and won't be able to sleep. You drive me crazy sweet B!

:kiss::kiss::rose:

Oh but B baby, I don't like THAT point! :(

I would love it if you came here and showed me your point though. Or... nevermind. I'll just wish and hope.... :eek::kiss::kiss:

I'll be on the next train to Canada with all my "points" carefully outlined for you!!!!!

Then we can go over each and every one of them in detail!!!!!!

And I'll be sure to examine your "points" as well!!!!! :p

I'll be on the next train to Canada with all my "points" carefully outlined for you!!!!!

Then we can go over each and every one of them in detail!!!!!!

And I'll be sure to examine your "points" as well!!!!! :p

Ok sweetheart. You got me there! Maybe I do like the points you talk about. :)

But for now, I'm heading off to bed. Not feeling well tonight.

Have a good one k sweetie. And think of me. ;):D

You can always text though, if you're up to it.

Ok sweetheart. You got me there! Maybe I do like the points you talk about. :)

But for now, I'm heading off to bed. Not feeling well tonight.

Have a good one k sweetie. And think of me. ;):D

You can always text though, if you're up to it.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, sweetie. :( I think I'llhead to bed myself, but that is because I was up so early this morning and had sucha busy day.

Maybe some of the patented medicine you suggested on the other thread could help you feel better!!!! :D

Night hunnybunny!!! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back