California people who want to chat

City Connect...415..

hey All...

I'm in the 415 SF CALI... where my Grown ass woman at?! holla cha gurl!!

New guy

I'm down in San Diego. I'm stationed at North Island. At this point I think pm's would be the best way to get a hold of me. Oh yeah, I'm 27 in case anyone was wondering.;)

macalo514 said:
Hello all! 805 area here as well. Would love to chat with any others from the area.

If you are female and would like to chat, I'm n yahoo right now...icannotfindascreenname.

sdguy2678 said:
I'm down in San Diego. I'm stationed at North Island. At this point I think pm's would be the best way to get a hold of me. Oh yeah, I'm 27 in case anyone was wondering.;)

All the way down there :rose: the navy has fast become my favorite branch :catroar: we have Lemoore NAS here and well gotta love them sailors :D

jmuss said:
916 area here 27mwm :nana:

I just read your post, I am also in the 916 area, I am also bi curious, and have never acted on it. My girlfriend is 100% bisexual and has always wanted to see two men together, but also be involved sexually with both in a 3some. What part of the Sacramento area are you in, I am just a bit north.

951/909er here . not looking for anything serious , just a little friendly chat , and see where it goes from there . Just trying to see if there are any fine so cal women out there that like fat guys! :nana:

Navy Guy Here

suzieq4u_r said:
All the way down there :rose: the navy has fast become my favorite branch :catroar: we have Lemoore NAS here and well gotta love them sailors :D

Hello again to all. Navy guy here in Monterey. Quite a bit closer to you suzieq. How was everyone's weekend?

Well I didn't realize this was here so there is another on the gen board. 916 myself. mwm

anyone ever have sex on top of the hills around here? That thought always turns me on.

Any ladies in or around OC?

I'm going to be spending a lot of time in OC over the next year on business. Any SoCal ladies interested in getting together for some fun? I'll have some corporate digs in Newport or Huntingdon that will make a perfect place to play.
PM me if you're interested.

nkernes said:
Wanted to start a thread so we could all find one another and chat. :)

562 here luv to chat.
People just sometimes don't like what i have to say :p
But i'm actually a very caring sometimes funny,cool people.

navyguy99 said:
Hello again to all. Navy guy here in Monterey. Quite a bit closer to you suzieq. How was everyone's weekend?

HELLOOO NAVYGUY!!!!
*hhmmm thinks needs roadtrip to Monterey* ;)

Back