War of the supernaturals (IC thread. Check the OOC to join)

"Then you know a hell of a lot more than me!! I know nothing about a war, I was going about my own business running in the woods only to be chased by a group of men, I have no idea why they wanted me and Lyden saved me too....so excuse me if i'm feeling a little pissed that he's hurt again, he's the only one who can tell me why they were after me. I'm Melea by the way"
 
Taking a deep breath she removed the last bullet "Those guys wanted to kill you because they believe all supernatural a should die. That's all I know about that.... I'm Arabelle..."
 
Damian Frost

"Hunters are not cannon fodder, weapons can be replaced, the lives we lose can not. They are gone no matter how many new members we get."

He glanced at the words and gave a slight nod, "There could be hybrids out there, but up until now I am yet to meet one. I guess that it takes the right blood types and immune system to actually allow a supernatural gift or curse to take and still remain human."

He picked up his pen and scribbled on the napkin: We can talk in the graveyard He then made the slight transfer to his report and continued to finish it.
 
Lyden felt the heavy fog of nothingness slowly slip from his mind as the precious life-giving liquid ran down his throat. His eyes groggily opened and color returned to his pale face.
"This is slowly becoming a wakeup routine." he joked. "Thank you Melea, Arabelle...now if you just excuse me," he said struggling to his feet. Lyden glanced down at the empty blood bag and sighed.
His wobbly legs were not going to take him far, and Lyden knew he had no blood bag left. If he did, that wouldn't help his current state. "I'll just take a little nap and i'll be fine." he lied as he tripped on the stairs, nearly tumbling over. How was he going to explain to them that he needed to feed from the vein. They'll think him a monster.
"Maybe i should really have considered taking vervain in 1206." he lamented.
After countlessly refusing their help he held the rail and turned to them.
"I know you girls have a lot of questions and i wish i am ready now to answer them. Nevertheless, i urge you to be comfortable here fo..."
 
Last edited:
His legs finally gave out, his slumping body was caught in her hands. Her face the last thing he saw before the fog came back again. A smile plastered his face as he happily thanked his stars that she was a supernatural. He'd hate to hunt her.
Just a little rest, just a little rest....
 
"Lyden!!, Lyden, wake up, you can't sleep yet!!! Damn it!" Growled Melea, turning to Arabelle she sighed, "He needs more blood, it's the only thing that will help, but he has none left, which means that one of us will have to give it to him"
 
"I'll do it." She said walking over and kneeling down next to him and offering him her arm. She did her best to not show her nervousness as she pressed it against his lips, encouraging him to bite.
 
In his groggy state he still could feel the presense of the elixir of life, the warm liquid flowing in the vein. His fangs was already out before he realised, he was about feeding from the young witch.
He shook his head, refusing the offer, but she insisted.
Lyden couldn't hold back again, he bit into her flesh, to the vein where what he needed was. He pressed her hand hard towards his mouth as he drank. Enjoying the warm red liquid flowing down into him, rejuvenating him.
Now active again, the vampire sped into his room and came back with bandages.
"I'm sorry that you have surfered this ordeal Arabelle." he apologised as he knelt beside her. He took her arm and dressed the wound. "If i was strong enough i would not have taken advantage of you." he chastised himself. Lyden bandaged the wound then smiled warmly at her.
 
Last edited:
"You didn't take advantage, I offered. Trust me if I wasn't okay with you biting through my skin I would have made her do it." She said as she remained seated on the floor "it wasn't that bad. I'm just a bit light headed...I just need a minute."
 
Damian nodded. "Well that make you one of a kind." He said before heading to the graveyard.
 
He stood up and offered her his hand, she took it and with grace he lifted her up, even to everyone's surprise he whooped her into his arms and carried her downstairs to the large sitting room. He gently placed her on the long couch then took a seat beside her, he smiled warmly at Melea who took a seat beside him.
"I know you girls have gone through a lot, and yes you have a lot of questions. My duty is to answer them, guide you, protect and provide for you. That's my destiny." he took a deep breath and stilled himself before opening the floor, "what do you want to know?" he asked his gaze alternating between the two beauties before him.
 
Last edited:
"When did this war start? What caused it? Where are the rest of the people like us? And why are we just finding out about all of this now?" Arabelle asked quickly rattling off a list of questions.
 
Melea sat on the couch, listening to Arabelle asking question's, for some reason her wolf did not like the girl, there was something about her, she didn't know what kind of Supernatural she was, but she hoped she wasn't going to have a problem with her. She turned to Lyden and said "before you answer her questions, do you mind telling us why you have helped us....and i'd also like to know what you are Arabelle, me I'm a werewolf and I know Lyden is a Vampire, so what are you?"
 
"Witch..." She said noticing the way her voice changed when she talked to her compared to Lyden. Clearly she didn't like her, but she wasn't sure why. She hadn't done to her. Focusing her attention back to Lyden she waited for him to answer thier questions.
 
"To your question Melea, the reason why i saved you, why i saved any of you will be better understood if i start from the beginning." he remembered telling her in the woods that he didn't have time to relay six hundred year old tale just to convince her. Now he had time.
"Long ago humans and mystical beings lived happily in peace, and i'm not talking about fairy tales. This was real. Is real." he began but to further make them believe he decided to show them a piece of his mind. Focusing on them he showed them how the Kelmane had triggered the balance, how the humans and the supernaturals fought each other until the Examplar mortis were created. He made them see how mystical beings lost their powers and thus became easily extincted by the humans. Lastly he showed them that some supernatural creatures blended in with the humans, inter-married and passed the inactive mystical genes down the generations. Till now when the spell has weakened and they are now active.
 
Last edited:
"You want to know why i saved you Melea, its because that's why someone dear to me sacrificed to see me unaffected by the spell. That i might safe and guide as many as i can....and even while hurrying towards you then, i knew i will never forgive myself if anything were to happen to you." Lyden confessed.
He sighed heavily before continuing, "i can not hold you girls here against your will, this place has not been graced by any other presense except my shadow since 1209 so it not being empty means nothing to me if its occupants are nothing but captives and prisoners.
"But if out of your own freewill you decide to stay, then i demand three things from you. That you train and develop your powers, that you save as much of our kind as you can and most importantly that you survive to carry on legacy. That's all i ask." Lyden said throwing everything on the table.
 
Last edited:
Melea looked at Lyden thoughtfully for a moment, everything he'd shown her and everything he said swirling around in her head, she made her decision "I'm staying, I couldn't leave even if I wanted to, for some reason me and my wolf are drawn to you. If there are others like me out there as well as those like you and Arabelle then I want to help, I also want to learn more about what I am capable of and to learn some control over my wolf, we seem to be quite aggressive at the moment and I don't know why"
 
"Yes...i noticed. The aggresiveness is due to fear, I can help you get past that for i have seen a similar thing before." he assured her. "It warms my heart to know you'll be staying Melea. Thank you."
 
"I'm staying too. I'm pretty sure my normal life was completely destroyed today so I don't really have anything to go back to, besides I rather be here and know I'm safe." Arabelle said "I can't take those guys on my own."
 
Lyden nodded his agreement. "With what has happened today normalcy is far fetched even if you stay here." not wanting her to feel bad he added, "but nevertheless we're here, together, for each other, as a family. And that's what counts." he smiled warmly at her.
Remembering that he hadn't cleaned the rooms and that he needed to check on their supplies he made to excuse himself.
"I'll leave you two to get to know each other, i have to check on something." Snow said rising to his feet.
 
"What did I do? It's pretty clear you don't like me?" She said to Melea as soon as Lyden had left the room "I don't understand it, what could I have possible done to piss you off this much?" She asked turning to her.
 
Damian went to the graveyard for his conversation with Frost telling him the details of several projects he'd been working on, mostly a replacement for Reaper's Dirge. This was the twenty first century and while swords never ran out of ammo he still prefered to shoot his way to a solution when it was possible.

Damian spent the rest of the night pouring over personnel files. This time he was going to build himself an elite team pulled of the best vets they had. Twice he'd met this monster, and twice he'd been lucky to escape with his life. The next time they met he had to be prepared.
 
Lyden whooshed upstairs to the laundry, he picked up a mob, cleaning brush, a bucket of water and cleaning agents. Within minutes he was in the rooms, scrubbing, brushing and mobbing.
He trudged further down the walkway till he got to the storage room. The large room located west upstairs.
"I should have been more attentive to provisions." he grimmaced making back to the living room.
 
"You may not have done anything to me, and your right I don't know you, but you smell off to me and my wolf, and i've learnt to trust that. There is something you're not telling Lyden, so just know i'm watching you, and that I will protect Lyden and what he is trying to so for the rest of us!"
 
Back
Top