Brother's secret life(Closed)

"Oh yes," she admitted. "I may not be able to keep out of it though. But I promise to be on my best behavior." She smirked looking at him, drying off with one of the towels, ringing her hair out and pulling it back. She loved the feeling of being one with her brother and knowing that they had something in common. She got dressed in a black crop dress, it styled to where her underboob was visible and she walked to the front door. "Well, let's go, porn stud.."
 
"Oh I love threesomes" Matt said with a wink before leaving to get dressed. Pulling on the pair of khaki dress pants he favorited when shooting porn scenes because they were just a little too tight showing the outline of his long thick flaccid cock. Also wearing a light blue button up shirt. Joining his sister downstairs eyeing her up with a grin. "Yes I am ready, so did my manager have a scene set up or you just going to have the two of us go at it?"
 
She thought about it for a moment and looked him over. "Unbutton the top of your shirt and let it fly open showing that toned chest of yours. Mind you, not only guys watch videos," she said before she tussled his hair slightly. "They like the bad boy type so put this on your pants," she said handing him a silver chain with a latch to hook on the belt loop. "Jess will be wearing a red camisole and tight denim shorts when we get there. Once I get the camera set up, it will be show time," she said heading out the door. "Just go with the flow and whatever feels right."
 
They arrived and Matt went up to Jessie introducing himself. He could tell she liked what she saw by the way she was eyeing him up. "Ohh aren't I the lucky girl?" She asked as they shook hands and she bit her lip. This girl was very sexy and Matt was going to have a good time with her.
 
"Oh Jessie, this is my brother Matt. He's a new to the biz porn star," Jules said as she looked to the both of them. Jessie was wearing the outfit she had described to Matt before arriving there. She set up the camera and made sure there would be nothing to interrupt the area while the scene progressed. "I'm going to start filming now. Go ahead and get acquainted with each other," she said moving around the room to get a better view of them both. Jessie removed her top and sat on the couch, slowly touching her tits as she watched Matt stride up to her.
 
Matt smirked at his sister and then walked up to Jessie. "I was wondering when you were going to get here baby I almost started without you" She said pulling him down onto the couch and straddling his lap. The two erupted into a wet wild make out session as their hands explored each others body. His hands moving to her big ass that was hanging out of her shorts that he started caressing while the two kissed.
 
And it started. The scene was progressing very nicely as Jules watched the two of them. She moved around with the camera very slowly to capture the feel of the event taking place. She zoomed in slowly on Matt's hands caressing the woman's voluptuous ass. She then zoomed out and caught sight of the two of them kissing hard and making wet sounds with their tongues. As it progressed, Jessie moved her hand down to Matt's erection and undid his pants, his cock springing free of the confines. She got off of his lap and moved her mouth to the tip, licking it very slowly.
 
"Mmm fuck" Jessie said as she pulled his cock out. His rock solid flesh rod towered in front of her face before she started to suck it. Matt groaned out feeling the strangers tongue on his fuck stick. Reaching his hand over to caress Julie's ass while he had his cock sucked.
 
Julie moaned out as she felt him rubbing her ass, caressing it as she watched the young ebony girl suck her brother's dick. The sight of it made her a bit jealous, but that is what she signed up for when it came to this. She moved around and got a better angle from Jessie's point of view as she focused the camera on the tip of his cock sliding almost out of the talented girl's mouth before she took him all the way back in.
 
Matt was groaning out again and again as the ebony girl gave him the best blow job he has ever experienced. "Fuck baby I need to be inside of you" Matt said pulling her so she was standing up pulling her shorts down leaning in and giving her dark pussy a few licks before pulling her onto his lap. "Let's see if you ride cock as good as you suck it."
 
Jessie climbed on top of Matt after he removed her shorts. She rubbed the tip of his massive rod against her clit before sliding it further back so it started to enter her. She groaned out as her pussy stretched to accommodate his size. "Mm, fuck baby...you are so fucking big," she moaned out as she licked her lips before kissing him deeply. Her ass bounced on his lap as her pussy glided so fast on his fuck stick. "Mm, yes!" she screamed out as his cockhead hit against her g-spot.

"Oh yeah, fuck her nice and deep," Jules said as she moved around to get a better view of the woman's pussy being spread by his huge dick.
 
"Oh my fucking god!" Matt groaned out feeling Jessie's big round ebony ass bouncing and jiggling against his body as she rode his massive cock. He slapped her ass while they kissed tasting her sweet saliva as she let it flow down her tongue and into his mouth. The room filling with he sound of their intense fucking. Their flesh sticking together as their bodies met.
 
They were both now covered in a thin sheen of sweat and their bodies were sticking together as her juices were coating his thick meat, making it squish with each bounce of her body. "Oh yes! I'm going to cum soon!" she screamed out as she felt her body tense up before she squirted all over his huge rod.

"Oh yeah," Jules said quietly before moving around to get a better angle. She sat the camera down so the view from behind was steady.
 
The sounds alone were enough to make this scene one of the best ever made. Matt groaned out as the teen came hard on his cock covering him with her juices. "Mmmm this pussy is so fucking good I'm not done with it yet" Matt said gripping the ebony girls amazing ass and started moving his hips thrusting deep up into her soaking wet pussy.
 
The ebony girl's pussy was made to ride out her orgasm as she was made to bounce hard on his thick rod. "Ungh!!" she screamed out, her tits bouncing along with the rest of her body. His cock was reaching so far within her as she felt him hit her special spot with each thrust. With each bounce he brought her back down harder each and every time.
 
"Baby get on your hands and knees and let me fuck you from behind" Matt said before lifting the teen off his cock hearing the wet pop sound as he slipped from her tiny pussy. She got on her hands and knees and he moved behind her placing kisses all over her big round ass before he guided his cock back inside of her. Pushing so deep into her cunt loving the feeling of her big ass pressing against his body.
 
As the two moved, Jules moved the camera around to get the better angle. As he began fucking Jessie, her ass jiggled against his thrusts, their hips colliding as they fucked hard. The sounds of her pussy being pounded by his massive cock made her cringe and scream out. Her body was reacting like it had never stopped cumming. "Oh fuck," Jessie cried out.
 
Matt was giving Jessie the fuck of her life time all while it was recorded. Every last inch of his monster cock was being buried inside of her cunt over and over again. Her juices soaking his cock so every time his shaft pulled out of her pussy it was glistening from her juices. Matt was squeezing and caressing her ass while he drilled her. Looking up at his sister with a smirk before looking back down giving Jessie a nice slap on the ass.
 
Jules was enjoying this so much. Watching her brother pound another woman with his huge cock, watching the shaft enter and exit with each powerful thrust of his hips. It was making her pussy so wet from watching the encounter. "Pull on her hair," she said quietly making the motion for him to do so. Jessie moaned out as she felt him thrust so far within her. Her bubble butt was bouncing and jiggling so much as she was pounded from behind.
 
Matt smirked grabbing Jessie's hair pulling on it as he fucked her so hard. Both of their bodies glistening with sweat. Jessie's body looking even sexier with beads of sweat all over her smooth ebony skin. Her ass jiggling so much against him as he filled her with his meat over and over. Putting on a really good show for the camera. Pulling her back some more for a naughty wet outside of the mouth kiss. Their tongue twisting together while they moaned and groaned.
 
Oh how Jules was getting turned on watching the spectacle. Everything she told him to do, he did. And it seemed the woman was enjoying it.

"Ungh, yeah," Jessie moaned out as she felt herself getting closer and closer to another orgasm. Her body was feeling wracked with pleasure as she was fucked from behind. She danced her tongue with his as he pulled her hair. She was on her hands and knees and could only obey what he wanted. "Oh yes!" she screamed out as her pussy began to clench and her back arched. She came hard again, squirting a lot around his throbbing cock that was invading her cunt.
 
Matt kept working his hips, fucking the girl through her orgasm. Feeling her juices squirting out onto his body. Pulling his massive meaty cock out of her pussy, it was glistening wet and dripping with Jessie's love juices. Turning the girl onto her back he got between her legs and guided his cock back into her ebony pussy. Groaning out as he disappeared into her incredibly tight pussy. Starting to fuck her as she hooked her legs around him holding him close to her.
 
"Oh fuck, mm!" Jessie screamed out as she felt him thrust back into her incredibly tight cunt. She loved the way he was thrusting in so deep and how thick his cock was. She continued to groan out, giving the camera that Jules was holding quite a show. She pulled his hands up to her breasts so he would have leverage while fucking her tight snatch.
 
Squeezing Jessie's tits as she moved his hands to them. His groans turning animal like as he was getting closer and closer to erupting. His thrusts weren't that fast but they were powerful, slapping sounds filling the room over and over again. "You feel so fucking good" Matt said looking down at the sexy ebony teen loving the look of pleasure on her face.
 
The young 21 year old woman looked to him as she heard him say that, "You are so big," she said in response, moan after moan escaping from her mouth. She began to bounce her hips up against his own as she was rising again in pleasure, feeling the need to cum again. The area around them was completely drenched in her cum. She loved the feeling of his cock within her.
 
Back
Top