Brother's secret life(Closed)

By now matts long tongue was inside of Kate's pink pussy wiggling around aiming to bring her as much pleasure as possible. Matt loved eating pussy and he was extremely talented at it as well. Now focusing on her clit he sucked on it lightly and flicked his tongue against the tiny nub.
 
Kate was near her first orgasm of the scene and was wanting more. She couldn't help but moan around Matt's long dick as her saliva made the thick shaft wet and slick. Before she knew it, her pussy was contracting hard around Matt's invading tongue and her legs were closing around his head as the first of many orgasmic waves of this video crashed over her. Her moans were loud around his thick meat as she continued to suck him. But now she wanted to be fucked by him. She wanted to feel his throbbing member within her.
 
Matt loved the feeling of Kate's legs wrapping around his head. The soft smooth flesh of her thighs pressing against his face as his tongue was lapping up all of her sweet nectar. "Mom you taste so fucking good!" He said in between her moans.
 
"Ohh, more.." Kate moaned out as she looked back to Matt. "I need to ...feel you.." she groaned. She flipped around on the couch and spread her legs wide for him. "Enter me," she pleaded. She spread her pussy lips wide for him, the camera getting a good viewing of her cunt.
 
The sight turned Matt on so much. The sexy Kate spreading her pink pussy and begging him to fuck her. "You want this big cock inside of you?" Matt asked as the camera got a great view of him rubbing the tip of his saliva covered cock against her snug entrance.
 
Kate mewled as she felt his tip rubbing against her moist entrance. She looked to him and smiled, "Please, yes..I want your meat." His long dick glistening from her wetness and the saliva that she had coated him with, Kate moaned at the sight. Jules moaned at the sight as well, but kept her moan quiet for now. She would have him at a later time, perhaps while this was uploading.
 
"Okay mom" Matt said before he started to push forward and skip his massive cock deep inside of Kate's pussy. Inch by inch slowly disappeared inside of her. He groaned out feeling her tight pussy wrap around his monster piece of meat. "Holy shit mom your pussy is so tight!"
 
Kate screamed out in pleasure as Matt forced his cock into her tight cunt. Her pussy stretched around him and clenched as he pushed further. "Oh god... you're so big!!" she said with lust in her eyes as she looked to him, hooking her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.
 
Matt smirked when Kate mentioned how big he was. His movements remained slow so she could enjoy feeling every thick inch sliding in and out of her tight pussy. "I can't believe I'm fucking you mom!" He said pushing deep inside of her juicy cunt.
 
"Oh god, just fuck me! Quit talking so much!" Kate said as she pulled on Matt's hair, pulling him in for a kiss. Her pussy was gripping him so tight that she could feel every ridge of his thick long meat. She was enjoying this scene so much. It was so amazing. "Fuck, fuck me! This is amazing!" she exclaimed.
 
The intensity picked up between the two and Matt started fucking Kate faster and harder. The room starting to fill with the sound of their flesh clapping together. Their wet kisses were also very audible as well. "Oh fuck mommy!" Matt moaned between kisses. His tone body starting to bead with sweat.
 
The sounds of sex were truly echoing in the large living room. It felt amazing to Kate and she knew that this scene was far from over. "Ohh fuck...yes.." she moaned as she dug her nails into his skin. She was nearing that edge again. It truly didn't take much for her to cum multiple times and Matt was doing an excellent job of doing that. "Ohh fuck, I'm c-close," she whispered in his ear.
 
Matt loved the way Kate whispered into his ear that she was close. He smirked and gripped her hips lifting her up off the couch so he was holding her up in mid air. His muscles flexing as he moved the sexy woman up and down his cock pushing extra deep and pulling her down on his pole so he goes as deep as possible aiming to trigger an intense orgasm from Kate.
 
The sudden change in position made Kate screamed out in pleasure. Her pussy gripped him tighter than it had before. He was reaching so far within her, teasing that special spot that was needed. "Oh god!" she moaned out as she held onto him for dear life. Her pussy gushed forth her juices around his throbbing invading meat. It drove her absolutely mad as she felt her eyes roll back into her head. This orgasm was truly mind and body shattering.
 
"Oh mommy!!" Matt groaned out feeling her pussy grip him like a vice and soak him with her juices. He kept lifting her up and down his throbbing member letting Jules get a good view with the camera. He reached over and grabbed her bubble butt squeezing it before putting his hand back on Kate and giving her a fuck she'll never forget.
 
Kate moaned and groaned continuously as she was fucked nice and deep. Matt's hands kept a firm grip on her ass as his hips collided with her body. His dick was reaching so far within her and she was loving it so much. "Oh god!" she moaned loudly. She was feeling so hot as a thin sheen of sweat coated their bodies. But she was loving it.
 
The lights were shining off their bodies from the thin layer of sweat. Matt loved the feeling of Kate's sweaty sexy body against his. "I'm gonna cum!" He said as he continued pumping his tool into Kate's tight wet pink pussy. Reaching down to run her clit as he drilled her love tunnel.
 
As Matt's cock shot forth the cum that Kate had been desiring, she moaned in delight. His hand working its way along her clit. "Oh fuck!" she screamed out as she felt his cock throb within her juicy cunt. Soon the power of the orgasm was over for both of them and Jules turned off the camera.

"Oh hell, that was so fucking hot.." she moaned as she walked over to them. She kissed Matt on the lips as she looked to Kate. "Did you have fun?"

Kate nodded. "Oh yes...I loved it.." she moaned.
 
Matt relaxed on the couch with Kate on his lap. His cock still inside of her tight pussy. Watching Jules walk up to him the lean in to kiss him. Matt thought it was so sexy kissing his sister in front of people. "One of my favorite scenes by far!" Matt said happily as he ran a hand up Jules thigh to her big full ass.
 
Jules shivered as she felt her brother touch her thigh, then her bubble butt. "Well, I have to admit, it was certainly fun to watch."

Still panting, Kate responded. "I believe I'd love to do another one in the future. I loved the feeling I had."

"Well, we'll definitely be in touch. Thank you so much for coming, Kate.." Jules said with a smile.

Kate nodded, removing herself from Matt's lap, his cock leaving her pussy with a pop. "Oh yes. I was happy to be here."
 
Matts hand still on his sisters big ass while the two girls talked. As Kate lifted up off of his cock the long piece of meat slapped against his stomach covered in Kate's love juices. "I will be looking forward to spending more quality time with my mom!" Matt said before him and Kate kissed before she left.
 
Kate was out the door as Jules turned to look at Matt, who was sitting on the couch, his semi-flaccid cock was lying between his legs. "But what about your sister? Care to join me for a shower? Perfect time to upload this thing as well.." Jules moved to the computer and slipped the memory card into the drive, starting the upload before she turned to go into the bathroom, slipping out of her clothes. She turned to Matt as she kissed him deeply.

Ashley drove up to Matt's house and looked in the window. "Huh, I thought he'd be home. His car is here.." She pulled out the spare key and walked inside. The condo smelled oddly of sex. "Huh, but I haven't talked to him in a few days. Unless he's fucking a girl I don't know of.."

She walked through the condo before looking to the computer. "A file? It's uploading?" She opened it up and looked it over. She heard the shower going in another part of the house and figured he was in there. She looked through the folders and found more videos. She opened the one that was starring Jules, a blonde and Matt."

"Oh my god...is that? No it can't be.." Her anger began to boil as she looked towards the bathroom. She got out of the chair and began walking to it. "Matt! I can't believe you've replaced me! Who's the bitch that's recording your videos?!"
 
"I'd love to join you for a shower!" Matt said as he got up and followed his sister to the bathroom. Watching her big full round ass jiggle with each step she took. Almost as soon as they were in the shower they started making out. Their tongues doing the incestuous tango as the water rained down on them. Matts cock pressing against Jules pussy and his hands on her ass. Matt got so turned on at the fact he does this with his sister, his own sister. It was so forbidden and kinky and taboo.

Matt broke the kiss when he heard a familiar voice call out. "Shit!" He said looking at the bathroom door seeing it was unlocked. "Okay sis so you remember that girl Ashley who I said was one of my friends? Well she was my manager and now it sounds like she found out about us." Matt looked into his sisters eyes wondering what to do. He heard the door to the bathroom begin to open.
 
Matt's cock pressed against Jules' pussy made her want more. She began to raise her leg up a bit so he could enter her, never breaking the kiss. Then...the yell heard 'round the world. "Yeah, I know you told me of her. I'll handle it." Jules turned the shower off and opened the shower door, looking Ashley straight in the face. "Oh hey, you must be Ash..Nice to meet you."

"Y-you're his sister, the one in his family photos? What the hell? Oh my god, he's fucking his sister! That's rich! That's fucking rich!" Ashley smirked as she looked behind Jules to the shower. Her mind was on the verge of being absolutely crazy. Her body was on fire seeing Matt's huge member hanging between his legs, but she was also on fire because he had found someone else to record his videos. "Who's the bitch? Who's the fucking cunt that you've chosen to record your shows?!"

Jules stepped back in between the two, crossing her arms under her breasts. Her body was still wet with water dripping down. "I'm the bitch. Again, nice to meet you," Jules said with a smirk as she held out a hand to shake.

"You! What could you possibly know about recording videos?" Ashley smirked, her eyes seemingly glowing with rage.

"I know more than you, babe.. Haven't you ever though of starring in one? Bet you'd feel better about this all, huh?" Jules asked Ashley as she grabbed a towel.
 
Matt just stood there looking at the blonde as she went crazy. Wondering if he should say something or just let the two girls duke it out. Stepping out of the shower he grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist covering his big cock. "Look Ashley I'm sorry but your not my manager anymore." He said softly as he stood next to Jules.
 
Back
Top