Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

Being watched

I've never had anyone watch face to face but I love sending videos of myself to whomever I am chatting with as i stroke gets me really turned on!

I'm always looking for an audience to watch me stroke on cam. I love to be watched as I rub myself.

Being Watched

I enjoy being watched. Teasing them with the ability to watch but not touch. Theres something extremely powerful about having someones eyes devouring you while you bring yourself to wet screaming orgasm.

I enjoy being watched. Teasing them with the ability to watch but not touch. Theres something extremely powerful about having someones eyes devouring you while you bring yourself to wet screaming orgasm.

yes it is, both fun to watch and not touch. a very good tease

Sometimes I like to be watched. It's very erotic and sexy to have someone seeing me so firm and aching.....my desire overflowing from the tip as my clear juices begin to form and run down the veins in my shaft. I like being seen in such a vulnerable state where The only thing I'm focused on is my intense arousal. It overcomes me and it's the only thing that matters in that moment.....I'm just in that zone of lust and desire. Mmmmm!

Most definitely yes

When roleplaying I like a detailed build up, but after the Ro playing gets more intense and whomever I am chatting with and I are both getting very worked up, I enjoy going live and letting her watch me cumming for her.

Yes

Have done it for wife for years. Now making videos in phone,but always delete. Someday I'll have the balls to post them.

I've always enjoyed being watched and watching. Nothing hotter than being tied up and watching a guy stroke and play with his cock til he cums all over me...and to then watch him lick it off and kiss me with it all over his tongue. Or to watch a couple play and sit back and get myself off (unless I'm lucky enough to be asked to join in). I love playing and fucking in places where people could easily see...something so hot about it.

sometimes not always - like sometimes the moment of being watched can be so erotic

I've always enjoyed being watched and watching. Nothing hotter than being tied up and watching a guy stroke and play with his cock til he cums all over me...and to then watch him lick it off and kiss me with it all over his tongue. Or to watch a couple play and sit back and get myself off (unless I'm lucky enough to be asked to join in). I love playing and fucking in places where people could easily see...something so hot about it.

My thoughts exactly! I'd love to be the guy in your fantasy.

Well, that was my favourite post today!

That is one of my favorite fantasies, to have a guy or woman watch me as I touch myself and make myself come over and over...hopefully I can squirt for him and make a nice puddle on the floor for him/her. Lately I fantasize about a guy sliding inside of me after I have squirted like ten times and it would be so hot to have him come inside of me. Mm so good.

That is one of my favorite fantasies, to have a guy or woman watch me as I touch myself and make myself come over and over...hopefully I can squirt for him and make a nice puddle on the floor for him/her. Lately I fantasize about a guy sliding inside of me after I have squirted like ten times and it would be so hot to have him come inside of me. Mm so good.
Even better!

Back