Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

Mind if I contribute????

june262010%20014b_m.jpg

Mmm. Very nice.

How tasty looking you are all tied down like that. You and your guy know how to have fun!

Hi Dick Dickens, I adore having bondage fun like that - something about the constraints and blindfold that add in extra anticipation!!

I look forward to seeing them.

I don't want to hog the thread but will post them every now and then to keep spicing it up!!!!

Hi Dick Dickens, I adore having bondage fun like that - something about the constraints and blindfold that add in extra anticipation!!

I don't want to hog the thread but will post them every now and then to keep spicing it up!!!!

Hog it all you want, thanks for breathing some life back into it!

I've had this dirtywilf craving, and tried to slake it by looking thru all of the two threads I'm aware of. All I got was more of a craving. There are so many grand and glorious and sexy photos! Words escape me, alas.

I've had this dirtywilf craving, and tried to slake it by looking thru all of the two threads I'm aware of. All I got was more of a craving. There are so many grand and glorious and sexy photos! Words escape me, alas.

Well obviously you should have tied them up more securely.... :rolleyes:

great thread from all contributors

Thank you! I love seeing new photos added :)

Wow, love the bondage photos.

Thanks for the bump for bondage, guys! :D

Well obviously you should have tied them up more securely.... :rolleyes:

Sneaky sneaky subs getting untied

No bondage, and not pantyhose. But this is what I got for ya. ;)

Could be considered a submissive pose, so it still fits the thread theme..

8516552815_96acc81ce5_c.jpg

Good Gawd! This pose has my eye's popping out of the socket's like that wolf in the cartoons! *letting out the classic wolf whistle*.......Ooooh la la! :kiss:

I'd love to combine this picture with your sexy table shot today and enjoy a very taste treat.

I envision binding a toy deep inside you and watching you squirm as I spank your lovely and bratty ass with my hand. (What I like most about a good spanking is the tingling feeling in my hand latter. Good ones last a long time!) :devil::kiss:

I posted these on my thread and Flickr a while back (linked in my signature), but thought it would be fun to pull them out again :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I posted these on my thread and Flickr a while back (linked in my signature), but thought it would be fun to pull them out again :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Makes me want to break out an old boyscout manual and brush up on my knots! (And to think I quit going to scouts because I could drive and parking with girls in the lane to scout camp was more fun than a weekend in the woods with a group of guys!)
:devil::kiss:

Back