SaintPeter's Hockey Prayer Thread

Our Father Thou Art in Heaven,

Let the DU Pioneers hang on in the third for a NCAA hockey championship. They should have had it in '72 also but bent the rules a bit. You know we are good at bending rules in Colorado as proven by our Mighty Buffs and the prostitute/booze thing. But that does not mean we are not worthy. Just determined.

Amen

And please let TedJackson's Bruins do something so this thread does not end up longer than Bitchin Bob's Bitches thread.

Double Amen

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver University

NCAA Mens Ice Hockey Champions 2004

SaintPeter said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver University

NCAA Mens Ice Hockey Champions 2004

Sweeeeeet!!

Got scary there with two minutes left in the third and two men in Red sitting in the Time Out Box.

Thank you Lord for sloppy blue line play by Maine's D.

Cleo32 said:
Please, Lord, let the Broad Street Bullies win yet again.

Thank You.

OMG...my bf would love you...that is his VERY favourite team.

My dad's team won the tournament they were in this weekend. Yeah Dad!

Oh dear sweet lord...

Seeing as how my Stars are shitting the bed.. please allow the Flames to at the very least run roughshod over the Canuckleheads in front of a very rabid "C of red"

LT

PS.. Wins in games 3 and 4 in the AAC for the Stars would be very welcome as well.. as well as a wake up call for Guerin if it's not too much to ask..

Liontamr said:
Oh dear sweet lord...

Seeing as how my Stars are shitting the bed.. please allow the Flames to at the very least run roughshod over the Canuckleheads in front of a very rabid "C of red"

LT

PS.. Wins in games 3 and 4 in the AAC for the Stars would be very welcome as well.. as well as a wake up call for Guerin if it's not too much to ask..

...and let monkeys fly out of LT's butt...if it's not too much to ask

:)

Back