...Email Nude Self Pics Anonymously

Depends. Will the anal fisting pics be tastefully done? Will there be complete nudity? Will there be prolapse?

Wowsers! Your photo editing software has some options that 123Josh could benefit from.

Depends. Will the anal fisting pics be tastefully done? Will there be complete nudity? Will there be prolapse?

I was eating a meatball sub. I read this comment. I threw away half of said sub.

I'm not known for my strong stomach. In fact, I've been known to get extremely ill at the discussion of pregnancy stories. But I am a little fatty that loves good. So for me to throw away good because of a gross out... Well done. Well done, indeed.

Wowsers! Your photo editing software has some options that 123Josh could benefit from.
Pubes for everyone!
I was eating a meatball sub. I read this comment. I threw away half of said sub.

I'm not known for my strong stomach. In fact, I've been known to get extremely ill at the discussion of pregnancy stories. But I am a little fatty that loves good. So for me to throw away good because of a gross out... Well done. Well done, indeed.
I think this could be my key to riches.

At some point, according to the laws of lit, this thread will become about fisting and getting your wife to consent to anal. I know it.

You forgot rectal prolapse, Blue Waffle, and being ass-fucked by a cactus. :rolleyes:

I'd like to share a nude pic with someone I know, but anonymously. I don't necessarily want her to know it's me. I just like the idea that she's seen me naked. Naturally I'd set up a dummy email account. But I don't want to get into trouble or make her feel uncomfortable, and I imagine there could be blowback if she doesn't like it. Anyone ever tried this with someone they know would like to see it, but is off-limits otherwise?

as long as she's over 18 who cares. do it, and let us know how it goes!

At least you weren't eating a Kielbasa sub.

Man, I'm the opposite. I was always very science-y, and my mother's in the medical profession, so growing up, I got acclimated to discussing diseases and corpses and stuff, and now I forget that when people are eating, they don't like to hear about it. Last time I discuss a body farm at dinner... I have like, no imagination unless I'm concentrating. It's weird to me that you can involuntarily picture something by hearing it mentioned, but that's how a lot of my friends are.

Man, I'm the opposite. I was always very science-y, and my mother's in the medical profession, so growing up, I got acclimated to discussing diseases and corpses and stuff, and now I forget that when people are eating, they don't like to hear about it. Last time I discuss a body farm at dinner... I have like, no imagination unless I'm concentrating. It's weird to me that you can involuntarily picture something by hearing it mentioned, but that's how a lot of my friends are.

Oh, have you read "Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach? If you discuss body farms at dinner, I think you'd like this book!

You're just looking for company on the Asshat thread. :D

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Brilliant. I also think it's funny that he's totally up for sending random naked pics of a dong. I mean, he doesn't mind flashing that little nugget around here like it's a baby's arm. It is the tiniest of all baby arms.

Oh, have you read "Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach? If you discuss body farms at dinner, I think you'd like this book!

I have! I love Mary Roach! Have you read "Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex?" I think that's the title, anyway. "Bonk" is definitely right, anyway. She's such a great author. Educational and extremely readable. Simon Winchester is a really great microhistory sort of guy, too.

I have! I love Mary Roach! Have you read "Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex?" I think that's the title, anyway. "Bonk" is definitely right, anyway. She's such a great author. Educational and extremely readable. Simon Winchester is a really great microhistory sort of guy, too.

I've not read "Bonk" but I think I know what I'll be downloading next! Thanks for the tip! :)
I have to say, I've not run across anybody (outside of work) who has read or would even consider reading Stiff! :)

BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Brilliant. I also think it's funny that he's totally up for sending random naked pics of a dong. I mean, he doesn't mind flashing that little nugget around here like it's a baby's arm. It is the tiniest of all baby arms.

Thank you for making me spit my coffee out all over my keyboard. Let me get naked and take a self-pic of that and I'll send it right along....:cool:

I've not read "Bonk" but I think I know what I'll be downloading next! Thanks for the tip! :)
I have to say, I've not run across anybody (outside of work) who has read or would even consider reading Stiff! :)

Really? I love stuff like that. Have you ever seen that Bodies exhibit with the plasticized organs and everything? That was awesome. I saw it in DC.

Really? I love stuff like that. Have you ever seen that Bodies exhibit with the plasticized organs and everything? That was awesome. I saw it in DC.

No, but I'd love to! I think the closest it came to my area was Boston. I missed it. :(

If he wants to send something anonymous...

I would suggest a nice bouquet of flowers.

OK, I get it is not good to anonymously send self nude pics, however tasteful they may be, to any woman, including relatives. But what about anonymously sending nude pics of somebody else, such as Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Could doing that earn me extra points?

Yuck. No.

^^ absolutely.

Perhaps I just don't really understand the motivation, but ..... If someone anonymously emailed me sexy pics of Elisha Cuthbert, I'd probably be very weirded out, and worried that I had a stalker.

Bottom line. Only email someone sexy pics if:

1) they already know you, and are comfortable interacting with you that way, and

2) they have consented or requested them.

Otherwise, you're looking for a restraining order.

OK, I get it is not good to anonymously send self nude pics, however tasteful they may be, to any woman, including relatives. But what about anonymously sending nude pics of somebody else, such as Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Could doing that earn me extra points?

Folks, this was a joke.

Back