Mother's proposition(Closed)

"Oh I will give it to you forever mom" Matt said crossing his arms behind his back watching her move down between his legs and grab his cock before starting to lick it. Groaning out from the feeling of her warm moist tongue on his shaft before she started taking him into her mouth.
 
Her tongue worked its magic around his throbbing piece of meat, moaning as she watched it twitch, feeling it grow to its full foot long potential. "Oh, so big," she moaned out looking into his eyes as she gently kissed the tip, feeling him tense up. She then took his full length into her mouth showing that she didn't have a gag reflex as she took him so deep. She gripped his balls as she did so, giving him such pleasure.

wYWEo5k.gif
 
"Holy fuck mom that feels so fucking good" Matt said as he gripped the sheets of the bed while his mother blew his mind and took him to heaven with the blowjob she was giving him. The sounds of her wet mouth moving on his cock was so sexy.
 
Mandy kept her eyes on his reactions, taking in each movement of his body. Watching his eyes roll back into his head with each sucking action she made, his hips thrusting up as she took him deeper and deeper within her warm hot mouth. She moaned as she looked to him again, pulling her mouth off just to the tip and then sucking downward as she kept up the actions.
 
Matt watched his mother as she sucked his big manhood loving how sexy she looked with his big dick in her mouth. "God mom your fucking amazing at that!" He said as he slowly lifted his hips to thrust his cock deep into her mouth.
 
She loved getting compliments as she sucked his cock. She took him deeply in her throat as she felt him throb again and again. She pulled her mouth off of his cock and looked to him. "Cum in mommy's mouth," she said before taking him back into her mouth, sucking deeply waiting for him to cum hard.
 
The way his mother talked to him turned him on so much. Matt loved dirty talk and it was the best coming from his mother, so kinky and forbidden it was the sexiest. A few seconds after his mother told him to cum his body tensed up and his cock throbbed deep in her throat as he started to release his cum, feeding his mother a big hot sticky load of his cum.
 
Mandy gasped as she felt her son throb within her mouth, sending his cum down her throat. She was greedily taking it from him as she sucked his cock. Each glorious shot of his sticky seed was readily taken by her throat as she swallowed all he had. He came for so long. She moaned as she tasted him. When he was done, she licked the head clean and kept stroking him lightly to get every savory drop. "Wow," she said licking her lips. "That was amazing."

She got up and walked around the bed, giving him full view of her slender body. "Do you want mother to make you a special dinner, or do you want to go out? My treat, Matt.." She smiled as she looked to him.
 
Matt was amazed by how his mother took every last drop of his huge load of cum down her throat with no problem. "God yes it was mom!" Matt said watching her walk around the bed looking at her amazing body. "We can go out to eat mom, it will be like a date"
 
Mandy smiled as she looked to her son. "Great. Go get dressed and I'll meet ya at the front door." She turned to go into the shower to clean herself up before she got dressed in a very slim fitting red dress. One of her best dresses that she had. As she finished her makeup and hair, heading out to meet her son at the door. "Are you ready to go, Matt?"
 
Matt grinned and headed to his room to get ready. Putting on deodorant and cologne and then pulling on a light blue button up shirt and then a pair of tan dress pants that were a size to small and looking in the mirror he noticed the outline of his huge cock was clearly visible. He smirked and knew it would drive his mom crazy. Meeting her at the door he walked up to her kissing her softly. "Ready mommy."
 
Mandy smiled as she walked out the door with her son. She went out to the car and got in, turning it on. She felt happy being with him. Having had the experience they had, she had changed her view on her son. He was incredibly sexy and she wanted more of him. As they went to the restaurant, she kept her hand on his thigh, feeling him tense up under her touch. "I am loving this side of your Matty," she said with a smile. "Are you happy with it?"
 
Matt grinned feeling his mother's hand on his thigh as they made their way to the restaurant. "Am I happy? Yes I am! I am having a sexual relationship with my sexy mom!" He said pausing and thinking for a second. "Does this mean you are my girlfriend mom?"
 
Amanda thought about his question for a moment. It did pose quite an issue to her job if it got out in the open. She looked over to him as she stopped the car at the red light. "It's entirely up to you whether or not we're open about it. I mean, there are cultures that encourage this relationship, but not sure what you will want people to know, dear." She continued to drive as she ran her hand up his thigh to his cock, hidden by the pants. "Ahh, it's a shame that has to be hidden right now.."
 
Matt looked out the window thinking about him and his mother being boyfriend and girlfriend, what would his friends think, their family? Then he felt her hand move to his cock and he looked down at her hand then over to her. His cock quickly growing erect making the outline of his cock even bigger feeling like it was going to burst through the fabric of his pants.
 
She ran her fingertips along the edge of his cock, feeling it bounce at her touch. It made her moan as she drove. She loved the feel of her son's cock, both inside her and outside. It was so large. She never knew that her son was this well endowed. She continued to rub him until they arrived at the restaurant. "I believe we can go in now. Maybe we can have more fun later.." She winked at him and leaned over, kissing him deeply as they sat there before she decided to get out.
 
Matt loved the way his mother caressed his cock all the way to the restaurant. They made out for a few minutes before getting out and heading into the building. His cock still erect so the outline of his long thick cock was visible along his thigh. The two walked into the building looking like a couple instead of mother and son. "Just the two of you? Date night?" The hostess said looking Matt up and down and then the same to his mother.
 
"Oh yes, very much so," Mandy said as she took hold of Matt's hand. The hostess smiled as she led them to a booth in the back of the restaurant. The lighting was a bit dim, so no one would recognize them. As they sat down, the hostess handed them a menu, "The waiter will be over in just a moment."

Mandy nodded as she looked to the menu, "Oh I know what I want, but I couldn't possibly do it here in the restaurant." She grinned at him over the top of the menu, mentioning his cock. She took her foot out of her heel as she let it run up his leg under the table, tapping his hardened member through the fabric of his pants.
 
Matt grinned back to his mother knowing she was talking about his cock. Sighing out as he felt her foot run up his leg to his cock. He was rock solid since they were in the car and knew he'd probably remain hard all throughout dinner. "Oh god how kinky would it be to fuck your right here on the table with no one knowing I am fucking my mom" He winked at her as he looked over the menu.
 
Amanda moaned as the image of her son's big foot long dick entering her in this restaurant. "Boy, that would be quite the show." She continued to tap his cock with her foot, rubbing against it slightly as she read over the menu. The waiter soon came and took their order, before leaving them to be alone again. "So, what are you thinking about, sexy son of mine?"
 
It was hard for Matt to say a complete sentence to the waiter with his mother teasing his cock with her foot. "I'll have the coconut shrimp" Matt ordered turning to look at his mother as the waiter walked away. "I'm thinking about sliding my big cock into my mother's tight wet pussy" He said louder than a whisper. The idea of people knowing he was fucking his mother turned him on even more.
 
Mandy smiled as she looked to her son. Her face heating up as well as her body as she heard him speak without a hushed tone. "So you are willing to do it here?" she questioned him. She knew he'd say yes, but they couldn't possibly do it in the restaurant. "Wait until the car, my baby," she said with a sly smile.
 
"Oh I'd definitely fuck you right here in front of everyone. Make every girl jealous of you and every guy jealous of me." The waiter came back with there food unaware beneath the table Matt was getting his cock rubbed by his very sexy mother, whom everyone thinks is his girlfriend. "I don't know if I can wait that long mommy" He said once the waiter left
 
Mandy groaned as she continued to rub her son's erection under the table. The waiter was truly unaware and everyone else was too. "Seems that you're enjoying yourself," she said as she started to eat. She called the waiter back over and ordered a Smirnoff and Coke. "Mommy's a lot better in bed when she's a bit tipsy.." She drank a bit of it and continued toying with his cock under the table while they ate.
 
Matt grinned when his mother ordered a drink and said she's better in bed when she is tipsy. "Oh mommy I need your pussy right now" Matt said in between bites of his food. Notable to think of anything but having sex with her. His cock straining against the fabric of his pants while she toyed with him.
 
Back
Top