Available to edit ~~ March 2015

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,374
Sign in if you are available this month.


* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories such as Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

Enjoy!
 
Available

Won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word or open office preferred format.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

Todger65
 
Available for March.

Stories I won't edit: Incest, Furry, Rape, Scat, Water sports, Virgins

Stories I would particularly like to edit: BDSM, Exhibitionist, Transgender

My credentials: I got A's and B's in my writing-related courses in college. I have very good spelling, grammar, and punctuation usage.

Especially willing to give the perspective of a real transgender person into stories about us by non-transgender authors.
 
editing

hey all-

no incest, nothing with anyone under 21, no rape / non-con. No thanks on horror or celeb.

--Marie
 
Available

Will edit incest, interracial, romance, first time, loving wives

Will not do rape, drugs,
 
Available

I'm happy to provide editing for spelling, grammar and punctuation. I may occasionally provide some limited creative feedback if something really strikes me, but that will be an exception, not the rule.

I'm open to editing most things that are allowed on the site, with only the additional limitation of scat. Not interested, won't touch it, literally, figuratively, or editorially.

I prefer Word documents as I can track changes and easily add annotations as needed. Erotic Horror and Lesbian Sex are my two favorite categories on the site, followed closely by BDSM and NonHuman.
 
Available

I'm available for editing, can do spelling and grammatical checks.

I'll do incest, though won't do anything involving rape/non consensual, scat, piss, violence, BDSM (except the occasional spanking), lesbian (not against it, just not interested), or extreme fetishes.

Please contact me and if I don't feel comfortable about the theme of your story I will let you know as soon as possible so that you can find an editor that is comfortable.

I prefer Word format, but could do other formats, please ask if unsure.
 
Available

I recently published my first book, so now I can finally say with authority that I know what I'm doing.

People I work best with:
To me, there's a difference between people who write for fun and people who write seriously. I'll work with either. With the former, I tend to be gentler and I'm subtler with my criticism. Writing is a beautiful thing and if it's just a safe place for you to express yourself, I understand. More serious people I'm harder on; I give serious feedback to people who want it. Let me know what your specific needs are and we'll work from there.

What you can expect:
Grammatical and structural feedback. I tend to comment and rewrite extensively (even with stuff I think is good!), and I write around a page of editor's notes. It's pretty rare I have nothing to say, but it has happened. My turnover is at least a week for a story of normal length.

I work pretty hard on my edits, even those that need extensive editing, but if I sense that the author isn't listening to my advice, I have a tendency to give up on them.

Fetishes:
I am an equal opportunity pervert and a professional, so I'll pretty much edit anything as long as it falls under the Literotica guidelines. I will edit lesbian, gay, straight, bi, transgender and hell asexual for that matter. If you can't find an editor for your work because you have a very strange fetish, chances are that I will edit it, though I will need you to let me know of the content beforehand. I will be very cross if you don't.

Commercial work:
I'm happy to work for free so long as the work is published for free. If you are planning on writing a commercial work, I do expect to get paid for it, we can work something out. I wrote a literotica story that went commercial, and I went to my previous editors to make sure they were properly notified and asked what sort of remuneration would be reasonable. I expect the same, and I'll be cross if you don't!

Requests:
If you give me a plot synopsis you want me to write, I'd be happy to... but I'll charge for it! We can work out a fee.
 
Back
Top