The General's Daughter (open to 1m, pm first)

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Posts
25,166
***please pm first***

General Lee Ryeo, of the USAF was the proud father of Mikala Ryeo. In his eyes, his daughter could do no wrong. Though he was a very strict father, he did let her live off base and get her own apartment when she turned 18. Though if he could only see his daughter's 'other' life, he would've had second thoughts a long time ago.

Mikala Ryeo was so glad to be off base when she was old enough. It was something she had literally dreamt about for a long time, well since she was sexually active. If her father knew then she was sure heads would've rolled. The first guy she lost her virginity to was actually to a guy on base who was only there for a short time. It wasn't a thing about love, it was just the fact that she finally lost her virginity.

Now here she was, two months after her 18th birthday, she was working at Foxy's Strip, a strip joint about 50 miles away from the base, safely away from the base, or so she thought. Little did she know that it was a secret trip a few of the airmen came down and knew who she was. But really, Mikala didn't care. She loved to show off her body and with the money it brought it, she had told her father that she was going to school on a paid tuition--which was sort of true, depending on how one looked at it.
 

General Lee Ryeo regarded himself in the bathroom mirror. The face that looked back was far from the baby-faced airmen under his command. He was now on the other side of 50, so the smile lines at his eyes never truly disappeared anymore and the his hair was now more gray than black.

Still, at least he had most of that hair still on his head - or at least the thin layer his closely shorn scalp retained. Colonel Blalock and General Finley might as well be cue balls, shiny smooth as their pates were. The two of them were back at the table, no doubt leering at the latest female on stage.

It'd been Finley's idea. He was getting married for the second time this weekend and decided that he should celebrate the event with a bachelor party like the one he'd had the first go-round. Ryeo was already somewhat dreading tomorrow; he didn't bounce back from a night of heavy drinking like the he used to nearly three decades ago. Of course, back then on a lieutenant's salary, he'd drunk the cheapest booze. The top shelf stuff he could afford today was a little smoother going down.

The only real challenge had been finding the strip club. Finley had insisted on repeating this part of the tradition, but none of the trio wanted to be seen frequenting the same establishment as the enlisted men. They'd solved that by venturing nearly an hour's drive away.

It'd proven more entertaining than he'd expected. Foxy's Strip had sounded a bit low rent, but the interior was respectable and not particularly smarmy. The talent was also surprisingly good. No flat-chested dancers half-heartedly missing the beat; many of them worked the pole like ex-gymnasts while sporting cup sizes from the middle of the alphabet. Despite his initial misgivings, he was enjoying the show.

"Fuck, Lee!" Blalock bellowed Ryeo returned to the table. "You missed the best one yet while you were in the head."

"Oh, yeah, you wouldn't believe the tits on this one," Finley concurred. "Fucking defied gravity. And I bet you could bounce a fucking Buick off that ass. That shit was tight!"

"Don't worry, though," Blalock continued. "I couldn't let you miss this one, so I already bought you a lap dance from her."
 
Back
Top